Engine/Driveline:
Evo 8 16g 10.5T
Custom wastegate actuator
Evo 8 3 bar MAP sensor
TiAL Q blow off valve
FID 1000cc injectors
AEM 340lph pump
Magnus fuel rail (4G63)
Custom full return fuel setup (-8 feed, OEM feed as return)
Turbosmart E-boost Street electronic boost controller
3 inch custom exhaust
Magnaflow turbo muffler
Modified 4G63 intake manifold
Custom tubular twin scroll manifold

Intercooler (32*3*12)
2.5" charge piping
3" intake pipe
Custom 3.5" MAF

Throttle body bypass (runs coolant to the turbo now)

Fastworks Tuning software, self tuned

Clutchmasters FX400

Energy Suspension shifter base mounts
Torque Solutions shift cable bushings
Energy suspension motor mount bushings

BC Racing rods
Wiseco pistons (0.5mm over)
ARP head studs
ARP main studs
ACL rod and main bearings

Exterior:
Lighting
ACI flat black projector lenses
50w LED Fog Lights
60w LED Low Beam
60w LED High Beam
LED Turn signals
LED backup lights

15% tint all around
Black accents

Evo 8 Brembo brakes
Max Performance Carbon metallic pads for track, carbon ceramic for street
Cryo treated chromoly brake rotors (Centric makes these)

Lowered 2.6/2.5 inches on Tein S-Tech Springs

Debadged rear

Fog light grilles

Interior:
Lighting:
Replaced stock bulbs with LEDs

Glowshift Triple Gauge Pod
AEM wideband Air Fuel ratio gauge
AEM oil pressure gauge
Bosch Oil Temperature gauge

Terracotta interior swapped in
Charcoal headliner

125w RMS speakers

Wheels:
18x8.5 Motegi Racing rims
Goodyear Eagle Sport 235/45/18 tires

17x8 Eagle rims
Hoosier 235/45/17 slicks

I hardly update this page. It's probably out of date strongly.

See less See more
#34 ·
New fog lights. 55w 3000k this time (old were 35w 3000k). Ballasts from DDM Tuning, bulbs were an eBay special.

Much more yellow this time than the old ones. They were kinda pale. Much brighter too. Still, in our housing, garbage for actual effectiveness.

Turn on the fogs, highs, and lows all at once... Got a nice 165w of lighting for people who refuse to shut off their high beams

#39 ·
Yellow and blue makes green, green is what your eyes can see the most shades of. Yellow is also the light that travels farthest through water (best in fog/rain)

While all that is true, I actually just liked the colour combo. Yellow HIDs are a rarity up here. Usually people have white OEM fogs or washed out yellow halogen ones

#41 ·
So P0171, bank 1 lean. I put in a new O2 sensor, same problem still

For fun I plugged my bank 1 o2 sensor into the bank 2 plug, and same other way around. P0171.

Be so happy when this is sorted out. All started when I installed my header.

#44 ·
Painted the back for real. 0 orange peel, smooth as glass. Then my buddy was asleep when when I asked for help putting the spoiler lip back on and I scratched it. Fuck. Oh well.

Actually came out better than my stock paint job. Considering re-doing my clearcoat on the entire car

#47 ·
Ah, no I don't.

What I did have hit me in the face when pointed out by Hackish was that on my header the O2 bungs are on the middle two pipes. Both being bank 2. There is an O2 bung on the back of the cylinder 4 pipe, but I can't use it unless I want to drive with no oil pan (such horrible placement)

I'd need to use an L shape extender to be able to get an O2 sensor in there, but being my up stream O2, I'd be screwing myself over badly in the readings because it wouldn't be in the stream. Only 1.5 inches of space for a 3 inch sensor. Baaaaad placement when they made the header.

Sadly I don't have stainless steel weld wire, and only 80% argon, so it's looking like an exhaust shop will need to weld a new one on.

#48 · (Edited)
$90 was the cheapest a shop would do it for. But it's done. Most sloppy messy weld job I'd ever seen, gonna grind it down when I get a chance...

Hoping the check engine light stays off for good now.

Got in contact with the company I bought the header from (Speed Daddy), and wouldn't ya know it, the "4-1-STAINLESS-RACING-HEADER-EXHAUST-MANIFOLD-FOR-06-12-4G-MIT-ECLIPSE-4CYL-4G69" doesn't fit a 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS with the 4G69 engine according to their data!

What does it take for someone to stand by their work?

EDIT: This is the disgusting weld

#58 ·
No more cat, no more resonator, no more 2 1/8th inch piping. All 2.5 inch between the header and muffler now.

And damn do I not want to drive. Buzzy as all hell, and loud. Major regrets for now. Maybe I'll do a glass pack instead of the magnaflow, maybe I'll get a real muffler. But the level of upset is pretty high with the current setup.

#60 ·
Hahaha, I've moved furniture because I had the "truck" of the sports car world, and all my friends just had coupes.

Update on the exhaust: Pretty sure the muffler is blown, putting on a short glass pack tomorrow. If still too loud, I have a 22 (?) inch glass pack in my trunk to use as a resonator. I sound so rice right now, it hurts. Emotionally and physically. Because headache.

#63 ·
A friend wanted to hear my car, so I revved it with the door open in the driveway. My god does it sound good with that glasspack. The magnaflow still sucks, but under high throttle it's fine

PS: Happy 2000 posts to me! I have too much spare time.