Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority - View Single Post - PJ's Eazy-E(clipse) GT
View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2017, 12:40 PM   #30 (permalink)
havik

Name: Ozzy
Vehicle: 2011/Eclipse/GT
havik will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane View Post
You commented faster than I could edit my post lol. Yeah, the buzzing/rasp is minor, and is even less noticeable when in the car. Not that much louder overall either (I didn't rev it past 5k in the other videos).
Lol I try man. Nah its just a slow day at work
Well after watching all three of your videos i still stand by my previous post. Nothing but awesomeness! I need to do headers now too.....
Your video is extremely helpful, I have been trying to figure out what stock exhaust sounds like with rre headers. Since im trying to keep the sound pretty close to stock. I know that mine will probably sound different since i have dual exhaust(Well... Mitsubishi's version lol) My next sound clip or video is trying to figure out what rre headers and the intake sounds like with an exhaust cutout. Which i can find on every other car but ours.

Regardless thanks for the videos, they helped out perfectly. I hope your headers work out they way you want. I think tcscoccer09 is right in the fact that maybe putting a better resonator is needed for less buzzing aka the rasp*a*nator

Last edited by havik; February 22nd, 2017 at 12:53 PM.
havik is offline   Reply With Quote