Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority - View Single Post - PJ's Eazy-E(clipse) GT
View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2017, 12:49 PM   #36 (permalink)
Plain Jane

Name: Martino
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT
Plain Jane is a jewel in the roughPlain Jane is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by havik View Post
Oh im sure i will get them when the times right (just kinda hard waiting)

yeah idk about trying to have them ship them. Have you thought of just going to your local exhaust shop and explaining the type of sound your looking for and seeing what they can do? Have you also thought about shipping it to a US location and just driving back? Like ship it to a US store that's closest and get it installed and then drive it back into Canada? Whatever you do im sure that it would sound awesome with your setup man.
We had some parts shipped to the border for my old man's Escape. It turned out to be more trouble than it was worth as we were on the road, waiting in lines and still paid a heavy duty when coming back into Canada. All things considered we saved a whole $20, so probably not going to go through that ordeal again.

I have thought about a custom job. What I really want more than anything is to cut out the 3rd cat completely. Stainless 3" piping, a resonator and a good muffler should be sufficient, but I've never built my own exhaust and am not 100% sure about how to go about it.

On the other hand, I got a slightly better offer on the Injen from THM. $795 shipped.