Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

What did you do for your car today?

357K views 5K replies 421 participants last post by  A30N 
#1 ·
Well? Title says it all .What love did you show your ride today?
I bought a muffler for the E46.

#2 ·
Cleaned the whole interior shampooed carpets and all she smells brand spanking new

#19 ·
^yeah that's what I gotta do - at the time, it was just suppose to be tempory - then I MOVED it under the front lip, still pressure pushing it down, and didn't tie it up good enough and POP - that's exactly when it happened. I won't make the same mistake twice. but a damn $60 mistake hurts. well nearly $80 when you take into account new oil and all.

#30 ·
yeah good call....I gotta do something. now that I know I can have a leak free system, I just gotta get the hose in there in a manner that it won't be scraping the ground. shouldn't be such an issue. but thanks for that suggestion - something I had not considered. you da man.

#33 · (Edited)
changed out the hub on the column.went with a nrg hub,50mm blue spacer,grant to momo hub adaptor and a new steering wheel.the nrg wheel was allright even though the leather wrap was starting to show some wear at 10 months.decided to go with a grant cause its way cheaper to replace and will last 5-7 years compared to the nrg's grip.plus its only 13" in diameter which is a big plus for me.

and here is what it looks like from the side

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.