First Post - Worth it to mod 09 GS? - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > 2006-2012 Eclipse (General 4G)

2006-2012 Eclipse (General 4G) General discussion and information about the 2006-2012 (4th Generation) Eclipse.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 22nd, 2015, 08:17 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Willem
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse/GS
willem445 is on a distinguished road
First Post - Worth it to mod 09 GS?

Hey guys, I have a 2009 Eclipse GS that I have kept stock for the 5 years that I have owned it with intention to eventually trade it off. I only have around 41k miles on it so far. Ive come to the conclusion that I probably wont be trading it any time soon so I am tempted to start modding it some. Is it worth modding the 2.4l for performance at all? Ive read through the gs mod list and would like to upgrade the thottle body, short ram intake, and the pulley kit. How much more responsive is the car with these mods. I did the throttle body bypass last night and it seems a little more fun to drive.

Also can anyone tell me what front bumper and rims this guy has, love his look. Im sure the question has been asked a thousand times, sorry for that.
8562986087_b818330832_b.jpg

How easy is it to install 2in lowing springs as well? Any helpful guides? I found the one guide on here but the pictures dont work at all.

Here is a pic of my ride.
WP_000836.jpg
willem445 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 22nd, 2015, 08:32 AM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Chris
Vehicle: 06 eclipse
Flaboy806 will become famous soon enough
Man I'm all for trying to help people out and answer questions but this topic has been beat so many times on this forum it's crazy half the people are gonna tell you yes half will tell you no.. It all depends what your looking for if your trying to throw these mods on and run with the wrx and challengers then no don't do you but if your just looking for s little more fun and pep go for it I have a gs that's is getting pretty moddified by now and I love it but a lot of people tell me I'm crazy... It's all up to you man but if you search the topic trust me there is a lot of info regarding this or just head over to performance gs section and read on buddy. Only recommendation for me is don't go short ram intake when it gets hot out side it will throw check engine codes if not before then go with a full cai

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Flaboy806 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 22nd, 2015, 08:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaboy806 View Post
Man I'm all for trying to help people out and answer questions but this topic has been beat so many times on this forum it's crazy half the people are gonna tell you yes half will tell you no.. It all depends what your looking for if your trying to throw these mods on and run with the wrx and challengers then no don't do you but if your just looking for s little more fun and pep go for it I have a gs that's is getting pretty moddified by now and I love it but a lot of people tell me I'm crazy... It's all up to you man but if you search the topic trust me there is a lot of info regarding this or just head over to performance gs section and read on buddy. Only recommendation for me is don't go short ram intake when it gets hot out side it will throw check engine codes if not before then go with a full cai
Thanks for the reply. I love this car but it just doesn't seem like there is much performance to gain from the 2.4 at all. I for sure wouldnt be racing anyone any time soon. Just debating whether its worth the 500-600 bucks to mod this car.

Old July 22nd, 2015, 09:00 AM   #4 (permalink)

Like I stated I have done a decent amount of work to mine already and I couldn't be happier the cai will make the car sound so much better and the gt throttle body will deff help I would also recommend an under drive pulley which is around 150$ but your force if a lot more air into the engine at that point and the exhaust is a major issue with our car get a cat back and that will help tremendously also

Old July 22nd, 2015, 09:22 AM   #5 (permalink)

Name: John
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT
Clovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to behold
LOL!! $500 to $600 to MOD your Eclipse... That's a good start, but once you catch the bug, well lets put it this way, I have well over $5000 sunk in to my Eclipse, and I haven't started any body MODs yet.

I have 55,000 on my 2007 GT, it's bought and paid for, so that's $400 a month in my pocketbook, I'm not planing to take on a new car payment in the next 20 years or so. So for me, it's a no brainer, this is my car, and I'm not getting rid of it. The Eclipse is a very solid platform, it can be fixed relatively easily, and at low costs. We have many members with over 200,000 miles on their cars and they are still rocking. Relatively speaking you have 41k in five years, divide that into 200,000, you have another 20 years before you'll reach that 200,000 mile mark. If you look at it that way, and your car is paid-off, multiply your current car pay by 20, then multiply that number by 12. So if your car payment was $300 a month, then over 20 years, you'll only save yourself $72,000.

There are many ways to MOD, performance, looks, and gadgets. So much you can do to personalize your Eclipse. If you are planning to keep your eclipse, I would go ahead and MOD it. Just do it carefully and read-up/research on different types of MODs.

The 2006-2012 Eclipse Factory Service Manual Link:
http://tearstone.com/2006-eclipse-fa...ervice-manual/

Last edited by Clovisman; July 22nd, 2015 at 09:35 AM.
Clovisman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 22nd, 2015, 09:48 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovisman View Post
LOL!! $500 to $600 to MOD your Eclipse... That's a good start, but once you catch the bug, well lets put it this way, I have well over $5000 sunk in to my Eclipse, and I haven't started any body MODs yet.

I have 55,000 on my 2007 GT, it's bought and paid for, so that's $400 a month in my pocketbook, I'm not planing to take on a new car payment in the next 20 years or so. So for me, it's a no brainer, this is my car, and I'm not getting rid of it. The Eclipse is a very solid platform, it can be fixed relatively easily, and at low costs. We have many members with over 200,000 miles on their cars and they are still rocking. Relatively speaking you have 41k in five years, divide that into 200,000, you have another 20 years before you'll reach that 200,000 mile mark. If you look at it that way, and your car is paid-off, multiply your current car pay by 20, then multiply that number by 12. So if your car payment was $300 a month, then over 20 years, you'll only save yourself $72,000.

There are many ways to MOD, performance, looks, and gadgets. So much you can do to personalize your Eclipse. If you are planning to keep your eclipse, I would go ahead and MOD it. Just do it carefully and read-up/research on different types of MODs.

Yea I thought the same thing before I started modding lol now I'm already over 1000$ and literally about to but another 700$ worth of parts prob later today

Old July 22nd, 2015, 10:03 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:

I know right. If I had a GT I would for sure mod it but since its a GS im hesitant. I would love to trade up to a GT but id have to make payments which at that point id rather invest in something else. Plus I have a 1980 Chevy K20 that I'm trying to get street legal. Rural life is rough with an Eclipse lol.
Old July 22nd, 2015, 11:18 AM   #8 (permalink)

Name: Michael
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS
eosrebel has a spectacular aura about
Ok so I'll give my .02 on the matter. I have an 09 GS and have dropped probably close to $5000 into my Eclipse. I'm currently at 103k miles and I regret absolutely nothing. Is this the fastest car I have ever had? No way in hell, but it's been a boatload of fun. What made it so great was doing all of the mod work myself which forced me to learn as I went and gave me a deeper appreciation for everything.
eosrebel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 22nd, 2015, 11:25 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eosrebel View Post
Ok so I'll give my .02 on the matter. I have an 09 GS and have dropped probably close to $5000 into my Eclipse. I'm currently at 103k miles and I regret absolutely nothing. Is this the fastest car I have ever had? No way in hell, but it's been a boatload of fun. What made it so great was doing all of the mod work myself which forced me to learn as I went and gave me a deeper appreciation for everything.

He prob said it best! Without putting 10k into the engine your not gonna have a race car.. But with some time and money you could have yourself a really nice car that you enjoy even more because you did he work yourself and you now know your car like the back of your hand

Old July 22nd, 2015, 03:17 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
What kind of mods have you done to your car? Any issues with your car @ 103k on it?
Old July 22nd, 2015, 03:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

As long as you don't cut corners when modding you won't have any issues I have the under drive pulley gutted pre cats gt throttle body TB spacer Tb bypass and a cai and I have 0 issues I got around 80k on my 06

Old July 22nd, 2015, 03:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

I know I'm going to miss things on my mod list but here goes.

RRE header with ceramic coating, D2 coils, Evo 8 Brembos, stainless steel braided brake lines, Tanabe front strut bar, RRE UDP, Aero kit front lip, DC Sports CAI, Progress rear sway bar, Advan RZ wheels, Energy Suspension bushings all around, Spec D projector headlights with the TRS projector swap, paint matched Ralliart eyelids, paint matched vortex generators, Stage 1 cam regrind from Delta Cams, Borla axle back, and full tune.

As for issues I've had none that were the fault of the car. I rescued my car from a family member who was hell bent on destroying the thing through negligence (she drove the damn thing through a cinder block retaining wall for crying out loud...) and had to fix some things that were her fault. Other than that it's been damn reliable requiring only oil changes. I just did the timing belt and swapped out the OEM spark plugs for fresh ones but those weren't even really needed. I have a couple strange rattles here and there from plastic bits that have started to warp but that's honestly the only gripe I have.

Last edited by eosrebel; July 22nd, 2015 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Editing as I remember more of my mod list.
Old July 22nd, 2015, 04:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
No Worries

Name: Tim
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS Auto
tcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to all
Wttc Will. If you have a need for speed, unfortunately it won't be quenched by staying naturally aspirated on the GS.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd go for a nice sound and good looks only. But I have learned to love all the performance mods I've done as well. Like Michael said, the majority of the work was done by dad and me (dat bonding time doh), and I've loved every minute of working under the hood.

Hope that helps your decision!

My Ride Thread: https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...09s-09-gs.html
tcsoccer09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 23rd, 2015, 07:56 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
I know I'm going to miss things on my mod list but here goes.

RRE header with ceramic coating, D2 coils, Evo 8 Brembos, stainless steel braided brake lines, Tanabe front strut bar, RRE UDP, Aero kit front lip, DC Sports CAI, Progress rear sway bar, Advan RZ wheels, Energy Suspension bushings all around, Spec D projector headlights with the TRS projector swap, paint matched Ralliart eyelids, paint matched vortex generators, Stage 1 cam regrind from Delta Cams, Borla axle back, and full tune.

As for issues I've had none that were the fault of the car. I rescued my car from a family member who was hell bent on destroying the thing through negligence (she drove the damn thing through a cinder block retaining wall for crying out loud...) and had to fix some things that were her fault. Other than that it's been damn reliable requiring only oil changes. I just did the timing belt and swapped out the OEM spark plugs for fresh ones but those weren't even really needed. I have a couple strange rattles here and there from plastic bits that have started to warp but that's honestly the only gripe I have.
Nice! What in the world made here want to drive through a wall? lol

Ive actually really been enjoying my car way more in just the last few days. My cooler spilled water all over the passenger side so I stripped the interior to dry out the carpet. I currently have no back seat or passenger seat. I also just did the throttle body bypass mod as well as reading on this forum that the AC bogs down the engine alot. My car feels WAY more responsive in the lower power band and is incredibly fun to drive around now. I love it. I think I have decided for sure to keep it for a while now.

I think ill start with 2in lowering springs, E4E front lip, injen cold air intake, GT throttle body for now and see how I like it. Anything else that I should look at right away? Its going to be interesting learning to work on this car. Im used to working with my 80 Chevy which has tons of room to work and easly tears apart.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 07:57 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
As long as you don't cut corners when modding you won't have any issues I have the under drive pulley gutted pre cats gt throttle body TB spacer Tb bypass and a cai and I have 0 issues I got around 80k on my 06

What is the point of the throttle body spacer? Is this the part?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A1HIUGHP9LIYGU
Old July 23rd, 2015, 08:04 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcsoccer09 View Post
Wttc Will. If you have a need for speed, unfortunately it won't be quenched by staying naturally aspirated on the GS.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd go for a nice sound and good looks only. But I have learned to love all the performance mods I've done as well. Like Michael said, the majority of the work was done by dad and me (dat bonding time doh), and I've loved every minute of working under the hood.

Hope that helps your decision!
I think I would stick to bolt on performance mods for sure, that way I can restore the car to original condition when I plan to trade down the road. Might have it tuned if I can find someone that does it in SD.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 08:29 AM   #17 (permalink)

Clovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to behold
Like Chris said, when modding, do it right the first time!! Buying a cheap part, or unproven Mods, only means you'll have to spend your money twice, and have to do the job twice. Buying the correct/best MODs might cost you a little more, however, once the MOD is done, you won't have to do it a second time, and you will save money and time down the road!!

I wouldn't go with lowering springs, you already have some miles on your stock struts, with lowering springs your struts will not last long!!

So if you look at the price of upgrading your struts, and lowering springs, your just at the tipping point for coilovers. You can do so much more with a coilover setup, handling is greatly improved, add some energy suspension replacement parts and your handling will be so dramatically improved you'll feel like you have a new car!!

2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse Bushings Sport Compact Auto & Import Performance Superstore

Throttle Body Spacer is a thermal block spacer, prevents heat from your manifold from transfering to the throttle body. They also make a Thermal Block Spacer for the intake manifold.

Hackish Tune.
https://club4g.org/board/vendor-forum...u-reflash.html

Last edited by Clovisman; July 23rd, 2015 at 08:53 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 08:35 AM   #18 (permalink)

No that's not the throttle body spacer they isolate the throttle body from the intake manifold to stop it from getting so hot which in turn keeps your air entering the engine cooler. The spacer is hard to find you just have to keep an eye out on here for one to pop up and I also would recommend the rre under drive pulley it's a pretty easy mod and prob the best bang for your buck you can pick one up from autocityimports.com

Old July 23rd, 2015, 08:39 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
I wouldn't go with lowering springs, you already have some miles on your stock struts, with lowering springs your struts will not last long!!

So if you look at the price of upgrading your struts, and lowering springs, your just at the tipping point for coilovers. You can do so much more with a coilover setup, handling is greatly improved, add some energy suspension replacement parts and your handling will be so dramatically improved you'll feel like you have a new car!!

2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse Bushings Sport Compact Auto & Import Performance Superstore
Good to know. Kind of disappointing to hear since lowering springs are much cheaper.

Any recommendations for a budget coilover kit?

Last edited by Clovisman; July 23rd, 2015 at 09:50 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 08:40 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
No that's not the throttle body spacer they isolate the throttle body from the intake manifold to stop it from getting so hot which in turn keeps your air entering the engine cooler. The spacer is hard to find you just have to keep an eye out on here for one to pop up and I also would recommend the rre under drive pulley it's a pretty easy mod and prob the best bang for your buck you can pick one up from autocityimports.com

Yeah, I have heard a ton of good things about the underdrive pulley. Thinking about getting this or a cai set up next paycheck.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 09:28 AM   #21 (permalink)

A quick on line search for coilovers will give you more sites.

2006-2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse EZ Series Coilovers : Megan Racing Performance

2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse Coilover Kits Sport Compact Auto & Import Performance Superstore

RRE

Old July 23rd, 2015, 09:50 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willem445 View Post
Good to know. Kind of disappointing to hear since lowering springs are much cheaper.

Any recommendations for a budget coilover kit?
If you want something that is good and not only lowers your ride, but gives you better handling, you have to pay the price. If you go with the lowing springs and put them on the current struts, two-three months from now you'll have to replace the struts, more money and work. You won't be getting the road performance you really want!! Finally you see the light, and you get a coilover setup, more money and work. I would prefer a member wait a couple more mounts to save up the funds, and do the MOD right the first time. Every Mod on my car I spent at minimum of a month researching the MOD, then I started looking for the best parts for the upgrade. If I had to, I saved the extra money, then bought the part/s. This is the modding process; learn, research, find, buy, install, enjoy, there are no short cuts to the process.

Old July 23rd, 2015, 10:06 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Nice! What in the world made here want to drive through a wall? lol

I think ill start with 2in lowering springs, E4E front lip, injen cold air intake, GT throttle body for now and see how I like it. Anything else that I should look at right away? Its going to be interesting learning to work on this car. Im used to working with my 80 Chevy which has tons of room to work and easly tears apart.
She is a terrible driver and misjudged the turn into her driveway causing her to go through the retaining wall. Only damage done was to the bumper which was fun to fix.

I'll second Clovis to probably stay away from springs. I originally went with springs and only had them on for maybe two months before I couldn't stand them and got coils. Also since you have a 2009 the E4E lip won't work unless you put an 06-08 bumper on, the only available lip for the 09+ is the aero kit lip from Mitsubishi. Two things I'd look at are a front strut tower bar if yours doesn't have one (my 09 didn't) and a rear sway bar. Both are pretty cheap and make a pretty nice improvement to your handling.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 11:42 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
She is a terrible driver and misjudged the turn into her driveway causing her to go through the retaining wall. Only damage done was to the bumper which was fun to fix.

I'll second Clovis to probably stay away from springs. I originally went with springs and only had them on for maybe two months before I couldn't stand them and got coils. Also since you have a 2009 the E4E lip won't work unless you put an 06-08 bumper on, the only available lip for the 09+ is the aero kit lip from Mitsubishi. Two things I'd look at are a front strut tower bar if yours doesn't have one (my 09 didn't) and a rear sway bar. Both are pretty cheap and make a pretty nice improvement to your handling.
Thanks! Ill check out the aero kit lip, didnt know the E4E doesnt work.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 11:43 AM   #25 (permalink)

Yep, I checked out most of those sites already. The Megan Racing ones must be pretty good then?
Old July 23rd, 2015, 12:04 PM   #26 (permalink)

I would honestly look at the D2's or the Ksport instead of the Megan's. They aren't much more money (roughly $70) and are a better product all around. I had a friend in Alaska with a 4G who had the Megan's and had problems when the weather got cold. He also had problems with rust as the coatings started flaking after months.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 12:22 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
I would honestly look at the D2's or the Ksport instead of the Megan's. They aren't much more money (roughly $70) and are a better product all around. I had a friend in Alaska with a 4G who had the Megan's and had problems when the weather got cold. He also had problems with rust as the coatings started flaking after months.
I can get very cold here over the winters. Ill stay away from those then.
Old July 26th, 2015, 05:30 PM   #28 (permalink)

Name: Ryan
Vehicle: 2011 Eclipse GT
Wwwyzzrdd is on a distinguished road
I own an 09 GS myself and I can say that the even though it's far from the fastest car, the compliments I get on the car when I'm out and about make the work worth it - if the satisfaction of having done everything on your car yourself doesn't already.

Definitely get that underdrive pulley! That thing is probably one of the best mod's I've put on mine so far!
Wwwyzzrdd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 27th, 2015, 10:07 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwwyzzrdd View Post
I own an 09 GS myself and I can say that the even though it's far from the fastest car, the compliments I get on the car when I'm out and about make the work worth it - if the satisfaction of having done everything on your car yourself doesn't already.

Definitely get that underdrive pulley! That thing is probably one of the best mod's I've put on mine so far!
Yep, im thinking about ordering the underdrive kit when I get home from work tonight. Sounds like a great mod.
Old July 28th, 2015, 08:33 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Yep, im thinking about ordering the underdrive kit when I get home from work tonight. Sounds like a great mod.
Whenever you go to buy it, or just about anything else for your car, I'd talk to OrangeDemon (Jason) with Autocity Imports on here. They'll give you amazing prices and have just about anything you'd want for it.
Old July 28th, 2015, 09:00 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Whenever you go to buy it, or just about anything else for your car, I'd talk to OrangeDemon (Jason) with Autocity Imports on here. They'll give you amazing prices and have just about anything you'd want for it.
That is exactly where I was going to get it.

2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse (2.4 MIVEC) RRE Underdrive Pulley Kit Sport Compact Auto & Import Performance Superstore

Like prices lower than the already listed price?
Old July 28th, 2015, 09:14 AM   #32 (permalink)

One thing to know about the UDP is the belt that comes with it is not great so it's worthwhile to pick up a new one and put it in at the same time. The Gates belt I picked up has been solid all around and it's roughly $20 depending on where you get it from. Here's the part number for it: Gates K060722
Old July 28th, 2015, 10:05 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
One thing to know about the UDP is the belt that comes with it is not great so it's worthwhile to pick up a new one and put it in at the same time. The Gates belt I picked up has been solid all around and it's roughly $20 depending on where you get it from. Here's the part number for it: Gates K060722
Thanks!
Old July 28th, 2015, 10:34 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
That is exactly where I was going to get it.

2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse (2.4 MIVEC) RRE Underdrive Pulley Kit Sport Compact Auto & Import Performance Superstore

Like prices lower than the already listed price?
I can't speak for their pricepoints or anything, naturally, but if you message him they can usually give a little better price for those of us on the forum.
Old July 28th, 2015, 11:03 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
I can't speak for their pricepoints or anything, naturally, but if you message him they can usually give a little better price for those of us on the forum.
Cool, thanks for the tip! Ill look into it for sure, that website seems to have a lot of great stuff for the 4G eclipse.
Old July 29th, 2015, 01:22 AM   #36 (permalink)

Vehicle: Eclipse GS 5 Speed
nokiauser is a jewel in the roughnokiauser is a jewel in the rough
Lowering springs are great but depending on where you live, the 2" drop should be re-thought.

UDP is great and so is the rear anti-sway bar.
RRE/RRM Underdrive, Fujita F5 Wrinkle Black CAI, Throttle Bypass, GT Throttle body, Outlaw TB Spacer, Ripp Mods LT Headers, Magnaflow Performance Cat, Fully Custom 2.5" Exhaust Piping, RRE Magnaflow Muffler, Eibach ProKit Springs, Progress 24mm Rear Anti-Sway, GT End Links, Tanabe TSB, GT Tower Brace, Brembo Brake Kit w/ Stoptech Pads
nokiauser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
2.4l, 2009, body, bumper, car, drive, eclipse, eclipse gs, front bumper, install, intake, kit, mod, modding, performance, ram, short, short ram, short ram intake, springs, stock, throttle body, throttle body bypass, work, worth it

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in