Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority - View Single Post - Daxenth's Satin Girl
View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2010, 12:38 PM   #39 (permalink)
DarkSidEclipse
Theta II

Name: David
Vehicle: 12 Kia Optima SX
DarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond repute
Im not gonna say lower. I am only going to say this. Jeff I have done many things in my car now that I would have not even dared to try on stock suspension. Like hitting the Governor going in strait line. I won't even go into what I do in the twisties lol. Springs, STB, and Sway bar I guarantee you won't regret it will be like driving a whole different beast. Plus she launch's better, lot tighter, and less sloppy on the springs

Go with Works, or Eibach Pro kit they are only 1.5-1.6 which as far as I am concerned is perfect handling (I'm not so much into show). Also keeps here high enough not to fuck her up on curbs, and the shitty roads of Hawaii. (I gaurantee the shittiest in the USA)

"No, no, no, light speed is too slow. We're gonna have to go right to MIVEC speed."
https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...-new-ride.html
DarkSidEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote