Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

Considering Rims

4K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  TheCanuck 
#1 ·
I would like to see these before I run out and buy them, only to hate them. $2100 is a little more than i really want to spend on rims alone. If anyone would see what they could do about putting these on my car that would be great.

Thanks.

See less See more
#18 ·
check this page.. see what u like...
a different pattern... but price is $99 per wheel for 19's
2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Coupe
a couple more from a different site, u can look at them on ur ride. just hit wheel visualizer
enkei gw8 rims and tires packages. enkei gw8 black w/ red cap wheels and tires packages at WheelsNext.com
enkei lf-10 rims and tires packages. enkei lf-10 black w/ red cap wheels and tires packages at WheelsNext.com
velocity v825 rims and tires packages. velocity v825 chrome w/ black cap wheels and tires packages at WheelsNext.com
a couple wheels with different and unique patterns lol a lot of them around 1g or less, good luck with choice man!!

#19 ·
I was thinking about sticking with the 17's, I don't want to have to recalibrate my speedo. Was thinking 17x8-17x8.5. I want to go as wide as I can. Definately have to be a black rim. Not sure if I'd like the red alongside the orange. Might not look right.

#26 ·
Those Illusions would be nice if I had a different color car. Check the 2 crave wheels, there's a picture of them with the red on an orange challenger. The contrast between the orange and red make the line on the rims appear pink. I don't really want to go that route. Moving back to the subject, I like the Avenue A604s in satin black. May order those.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.