Possible new bottom dollar cheap turbo manifold options - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         
 

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Performance and Technical > 4G Eclipse GS/SE Specific

4G Eclipse GS/SE Specific 2.4L I4 (4G69) Specific Forum


Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

  • Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 5th, 2020, 09:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
Possible new bottom dollar cheap turbo manifold options

Hi. Kinda new here but not to Mitsubishi or the eclipse. I've had a 2g back in 2012. a couple months ago got my 4g. You can find me on Instagram @4g69bang. I'm doing my own business thing. But before I kick off my products and things. I found some interesting products through my research, and I don't feel it would be right to try and profit off of a product that seriously is cheap enough to change the game for the 4g considering cheapest bare bones manifold I've found is $500. Posting for 4g69 community contribution cause I feel I would be an asshole not too. I'll be done with my build in about 3 weeks max. I'm personally supercharging, But im gonna go ahead and buy an exhaust manifold gasket to see if I can get it to bolt up, or what it would take to fab something up. In 3-4 days you guys will have some kinda news from me. Looks like possibly just cut stock manifold flange and weld. Maybe a small bit of porting. Hell it may actually be possible if the ports line up perfectly to do a small port, and then just trim the flange and drill new mounting holes. But so what it's a viable cast turbo manifold for $108. I was checking for 4g69 long tubes and came across this Toyota engine that from what I can tell is similar enough to us that it can greatly decrease the price of boost. From the Amazon screenshots you can see the packages are rediculously similar in size. But our manifold has that weird extra bolt at the end which would make up for width difference of 3 inches. Also notice they have a dual cat design like us. Smh naah these things are too similar. Most of my research is edited screenshots but i havent edited these since I'm giving the info as soon as I was sure it would be viable. Here's all info I have because as I said I'm supercharging so I didn't look into it much further than this. But if nobody takes the risk before I can get the gasket which would be Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll try to fab something up. If it's a yes then I'll sell it to somebody here, that wants to get a manifold and give it a real go since they will need the gasket anyways, and you guys will have a rediculously cheap turbo manifold for 4g69. Now let's see some boost!!!!!
Also I didn't look into GT guys so I'm not sure. But get guys look into Chevy and GMC suburbans from the late 1993 to 2005. Posibbly something you guys can modify and use there exhaust wise same as this.
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old July 5th, 2020, 09:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
More toyota info and pics. Engine seems rediculously similar to ours
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 5th, 2020, 09:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
Last bit of research and the gasket I'ma buy. I'll only pay like $12 with my friends discount. So Ill get it on and take pictures and report back. We will figure out what next then.
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old July 6th, 2020, 05:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
Current plan is to go to the parts store and get a manifold gasket for the for g69 the 2009 Camry and the s14. I'll post pictures of how they line up but just looking into this more I found this s13 cast manifold for under fifty bucks so most likely I'm going to order that this week just for testing purposes if I don't find a cheaper one for the s13 but it's too cheap to not and I've already kind of got an idea if I do have to do a plate but we'll have something later this week as for today pictures of the gaskets and how they line up coming a little later.

Last edited by XbangX; July 6th, 2020 at 05:21 AM.
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 06:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
140whp+15.72%= 162hp
 
Sparda D'Mon's Avatar
 

Name: Richard.
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: 162Hp - 13.58% = 140whp
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS 2.4
Posts: 386
Rep Power: 2
Sparda D'Mon is on a distinguished road
Why arent any of my experts saying anything here??
I read somewhere that some newer engines from other cars were our engines but with a different name. If it turned out to be true then we can source stock if not better newer parts for our 4G69 from those engines.
Sparda D'Mon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 06:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Name: Kyle
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Ohio
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS Auto
Posts: 1,693
Rep Power: 4
pcfreak4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparda D'Mon View Post
Why arent any of my experts saying anything here??
I read somewhere that some newer engines from other cars were our engines but with a different name. If it turned out to be true then we can source stock if not better newer parts for our 4G69 from those engines.
Because nobody knows what this guy is talking about, using manifolds from a Toyota engine that’s a completely different engine

And no, the 4G69 was literally the last of its kind, replaced by the 4B11 and 4B12 because the 4G6* series engines couldn’t meet emissions regulations anymore
pcfreak4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 07:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
Screenshots are up above. I'm in the parts store right now waiting on them to pull gaskets for comparison. Saying it's from a different engine means nothing either contribut or holla. No I couldn't find the Nissan exhaust manifold gasket before it because it's for an SR20. but regardless of what this guy says this Toyota f****** gasket lays over ours flush and looks really f****** similar and it's exactly the same size ports match up perfectly it's literally looking like all I'll have to do is drill a few new f****** holes. so I'm ordering this s*** either today or tomorrow it'll be here Friday. also one more question they say our guy what's up with the negativity I'm legit about to drop cash on this s*** today and buy the part and test it out does it really affect your life or what this really just be a great ass thing for the whole community if it works out? like don't ruin a good thing with your mouth cuz I'm going to supercharger anyway this is just a curiosity and helping other guys get a low-budget set up going I literally profit none from this it'll actually cost me more because if it does work most likely I'm going to go pick up another 4g and have a turbo and a supercharged one. negative nancys goodbye. Pictures of the gaskets are attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200706_081227_1594037671799.jpg (22.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 20200706_081243_1594037683702.jpg (21.3 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by XbangX; July 6th, 2020 at 07:22 AM.
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 07:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
That's exactly the whole point in this and yes you're right if this does work out that means that this little f****** cheap it cast manifold what is a t3 so that gives a pretty decent turbo selection would be pretty much available 50 bucks instead of 500 he'll the reason I started looking into superchargers is because it'd be alot f****** easier for me to Fab up a hotside supercharger bracket then go f****** around trying to make an exhaust manifold for a turbo hell I would spend more money just on tubing to make that manifold or I could just buy this cheap cash unit and do a test run it is cast at the end of the daythis could legit be a goldmine for us especially considering those damn Scion and Toyota turbo kits are pretty f****** cheap and we know the manifold work so turbo intercooler lines tuning the works regardless you're dropping one item on the receipt from 500 to 50 bucks
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 07:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
My boy Nemolotti just came in clutch for us. I forgot his ass drives a 2.4 Scion tC which has the exact engine we're looking for and so now I have up close pictures of the exhaust manifold. managers in the shop are being hoes at the moment so I'm not going to pop the shield and get closer just yet but this s*** ain't over here's pictures it looks like the mounting surface is pretty much the plate style just like ours it has the hook at the end 90-degree turn down into the single cat I know the RAV4 has the dual cat version like our car that you see in the pictures above but it doesn't look like it'll hit anything to me I'm really thinking either a drill new holes because the bottom holes line up perfectly at those top two that would need to be drilled and there's material plenty for that or just chop off our stock flange s*** weld that b**** right onto it possibly a couple of steel straps just to stabilize weld it in there too. More pictures attached. Also pictures of my engine bay just for comparison
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 08:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
New info update. According to Nemolotti. That Toyota 2.4 is designed by mitsu or something, and he thinks it will for sure fit. Time period of that engine and stuff line up with ours. I'm pulling the trigger on this one all in. I think it will fit. Time to spend some moneys.
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 08:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
Unshielded pic of bay from Google. See that flange?? Yeah the turbo manifold will work just gotta throw it on to prove it to the haters and naysayers. Your welcome 4g69 fam. I love you guys too. Boost up!!! Until your manifolds in danger and your passenger floorpan falls out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200706-090704_1594040962572.jpg (14.7 KB, 8 views)
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 09:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Name: Smokey
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Nc
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/gs
Posts: 401
Rep Power: 5
Smokeynbandit is on a distinguished road
I think you forgot to post a couple more individual posts maybe another 6 or so should do lol
Smokeynbandit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 10:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeynbandit View Post
I think you forgot to post a couple more individual posts maybe another 6 or so should do lol
Sorry I tend to ramble and I'm more of a lurker. But I didn't wanna not share this info so ehhhhh. I think my rambling is worth cheap boost lolz. I don't mind if you compress it for me tho I just hate using forums from my phone.
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 10:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
140whp+15.72%= 162hp
 
Sparda D'Mon's Avatar
 

Name: Richard.
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: 162Hp - 13.58% = 140whp
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS 2.4
Posts: 386
Rep Power: 2
Sparda D'Mon is on a distinguished road
Im not gonna ruin his day. He seems happy! 😂🤣 Boost up!!
Sparda D'Mon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 10:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
No way you can really ruin it when I just damn have a stock manifold bolted to our sht it so yeah well drilling washer could be better but that's the stock manifold with the cat but I get the turbo manifold that's not going to be a problem. My question is why do you f****** care if you're so against it go the f*** away this is exactly why the eclipse forms have a bad f****** name from dsmtuners to dsmlink to all of these way back since I first joined in 2012 cuz motherfukers like you but it's all good because motherfukers like you told me that he'd easy swap wasn't worth it motherfukers like you told me not to build my 428 now I can rebuild that b**** with my eyes closed the swaps that I can turbo what the f*** ever so I'm really not concerned with the s*** you say you're more of an annoyance and you're proving that you have nothing better to do with your f****** life then sit here and hop on about a b******* point and you've yet to make one f****** useful suggestion or one counterpoint the wide would it work other than it's another manufacturer shut the fuk up and leave you alone then at leave me alone then if the mice don't want to hear guess what it wouldn't be here they can delete it in fact of the matter is my 4G was a total spray from copart check out my Instagram I rebuilt that to carilion boxer I'm thinking meeting and you just really being a b**** about the situation but it's okay motherfukers like you are the reason tell her I am I rambling obsessive compulsive disorder mess because just cuz you did that b**** ass s** I'm going to keep doing what the f*** I'm doing I really hate people like you because you only doing this s*** because you on the internet Xavier better than you act for somebody who gives a f*** black legit I made my own post to store my research and share it with people who care and your p**** ass is here for what go the f*** away you sound dumb mistake anyway because there's a couple of other cars that do you have the manufacturer's parts including turbo manifold to come as early as really f***** up about it is the weather for community it was at least open hell I don't even have to test it out on that isn't there not been willing to put 50 f****** bucks up for the betterment of their community member I used to Know her like a dick in the ass bootlicking b**** go the f*** away like damn I'm a grown ass manand I've told you I don't give a f*** what you think I don't give a f*** what you got to say get off my post and you still here what are you here for you want some dick or something no bye.you know outside of the internet doing what you're doing right now would be like considered stalking or some other b******* sure you do that with women too they say no leave me alone in your ass keep following him talk and go the f*** away and get a life because at the end of the day whether you like it or not my contributions work entertain you can give life f****** reason why it's not when the b**** bolted to the motor I don't give a f*** what you say
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 11:51 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
Picture and measurements of turbo Manifold I'm getting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200706-124956_1594054307101.jpg (10.6 KB, 10 views)
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 12:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Name: Kyle
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Ohio
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS Auto
Posts: 1,693
Rep Power: 4
pcfreak4 has a spectacular aura about
Cool man, let us know if this works and bolts up
pcfreak4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 01:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Name: Smokey
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Nc
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/gs
Posts: 401
Rep Power: 5
Smokeynbandit is on a distinguished road
Oh your just a rambler aswell I get it now it makes sense for 6 posts I do the same thing when I got stuff to say and nobody listening haha and we all talk shit when it doesn’t make sense we treat everybody the same don’t take it personal forsure. I ain’t gonna lie I was confused by the 1st post then 5 more followed I was ����
Smokeynbandit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 01:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
I can understand with a lot of noobs coming through people get aggravated but check out these f****** additions I'm canceling that old manifold and ordering this one this is really unacceptable at this point I even got the f****** sizes for it. There's way too many know-it-alls in the community for s*** like this to be out there and nobody to have it no we paying 500 for manifolds why? And even if somehow it slipped by don't be an a****** just because somebody has something new I mean damn car industry wouldn't be even here if everybody acting like that but yeah I'm canceling the Camry manifold and ordering this one because I don't even think I'd have to drill this one I'm pretty damn sure I won't.

Last edited by XbangX; July 6th, 2020 at 02:07 PM.
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 02:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
And I know it seems odd that I just popped up out of nowhere with this information but I've literally been a part of this community for damn near ten years now my two cars are my four g and I have a f****** PT cruiser I've also had a 2G eclipse I've dealt with stratuses stealths animal answers. Now I'm not going to say I'm a genius oh I know it all but I am going to say that for someone that's been in the community for 10 damn years there's a lot of naysayers and if we look back he'll when I have my 2G it was unheard of the turbo it you literally couldn't even find a full documented build for the edz swap that I did. The information was scattered all over the net in fragmented and 90% of the time it was some assholes being smart in the s*** and I seen a lot of people thanks to social media these days that have definitely been shunned from these forms and they may not end up with the fastest car but if they end up with the fast budget-friendly car with the method that they were told they wouldn't be able to do I just don't see where shutting people down and being a dick helps when there's literally 20-plus screenshot I'm giving you play by play. But I also get that I'm a rambler like now lolz but that's a good thing cuz usually people that ramble like this as you can see from the screenshots there's not really much information missing a bit fragmented and mixed up but it's all there and it's looking like the goal of knocking five hundred bucks off of the f****** turbo builds it's more than within reach
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 02:57 PM   #21 (permalink)
Basically Stock
 
Sabertooth^2's Avatar
Man, do you and I ever fight the same battle, lol. This forum has had over a decade of negativity and bad advice spread over and over, and so much bad advice about the platform has been spread here over the years. That's why I started 4G World, and why I put all my guides over there, not here. I've dealt with enough "impossible" stuff on the 4G that I am getting pretty sick of people telling me that stuff I did can't happen. Moving on...

That's awesome that you found another flange that matches the 69 head, I figured something would. I was expecting it to be a Hyundai though, seeing as THEY are the ones doing the 4G6# series motors to this day under a different name, despite what Kyle said. I'm surprised it's a Toyota. But that's really good news that a TC manifold works.

Aside from that, I believe it's $300 for a turbo manifold off Mr Bishi Racing. They're tubular top mount manifolds. They're a copy of how I built mine, aside from mine being bottom mounted turbo.

I appreciate that you put in the time and effort on that project just to help further the platform knowledge, thank you
__________________
Photobucket p500 fix

My Build Thread


Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 03:07 PM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Name: Smokey
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Nc
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/gs
Posts: 401
Rep Power: 5
Smokeynbandit is on a distinguished road
I’m interested to see how it goes, Nothing ever hurts from trying new things, otherwise we wouldn’t have awd 4gs. I’m still waiting on a straight bolt in for that haha cause some of us don’t weld just saying.
Smokeynbandit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 03:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry this is going to be a bit of a long one so if you don't want to read it skip it but if you're interested in what I've got planned and what I see in the community this is a no filter truth. Also just so y'all know any problems you see in my messages just point it out to me because I'm using speech to text cuz I literally don't have any me time or chill time really so I'm always driving or doing something and it's just easier this way but I understand she gets f***** up in translation and I'll fix it if it's pointed outIt's no problem at all it's definitely worth it just it don't matter how many people appreciate it as long as somebody gets help from it it's great and that's part of why I've been to lurker here so long especially when I seen the hole debacle a couple of years ago between all the different tuners for this car and it's like three f****** factions that all s*** on each other and honestly they just get rich off of the community. Can you link me to your site I'll join that one too hell if you want I'll put my post over there too or you can do it I don't mind I'm legit kind of appalled I haven't seen the 300 Buck manifold honestly I looked for about three weeks before I made my alternative plan because bro the 500 just wasn't about to happen.but I didn't find anyting I was actually planning on grabbing a GT PT cruiser exhaust manifold that has the cartridge turbo because I figured that would also bolt to our s*** or be very easy to modify and save a lot of room considering it's a cartridge style turbo but I decided to supercharge. To tell you the truth the only reason I haven't changed my mind and went ahead and started working on the turbo setup since I found these manifolds is because I actually have an Eaton m90 that a nice lady in Kentucky is shipping to me I've already paid for it. I even have my designs for my bracket's already that I am going to make and since the chargers already bought is literally majority done. I'm not sure if this is common knowledge here but I'll throw it out there just in case Audi and 1g eclipse side mount intercoolers I know everybody is going to b**** and moan about it but really more on the Audi in that keeps that extra weight off the front and my idea was to actually Mount them under the fenders say I get one and I'd have my car for cornered and whichever side was lacking mounted all that fender and the next step would be I guess the fake vents you know the ones with the real holes in them yeah cut you a actual place to attach that to your fenders and if your position is not right you can always get you some duct in or something you know to get the airflow good but between that and ducting some are from the wheel well hell that's a $60 intercooler 30 used and I'm sorry I'm a German fan BMW I love them I hate Audi but I have to admit I've never heard anything about an Audi intercooler failing and all the aftermarket intercoolers for that car or based on the stock side mounts. and I just don't see all those aftermarket companies with the really expensive damn parts copy an Audi side mount designed for no reason when 90% of the chant the time they would already have a front mount design that would also work so those are pretty damn decent they're cheap and that'll be good for a setup also coilovers f*** all this 700 + shit. Maxpeedingrods are $300 and regardless of what anybody wants to say I've got a friend that's been running them on his G35 for 5 fucking years and he only got the $280 ones not even the nice ones for the g. In five years the only thing that's been a slight problem with him and he knew that from the outset of even purchasing them when he first took it out the box pee wee torque the bolts and on the driver side for whatever reason the bolts at the top they'd like to work themselves out little bit of loctite blue loctite twerk it and after 5 years of daily duty plus racing and bullshiting around they're not even squeaking so yeah I'm only spending three hundred bucks on that and I wouldn't recommend anybody else keep on feeding these performance companies these outrages f****** prices and they keep on screaming r&d like they pay r&d more than once. Like I slick offended I'm not going to name any names I've seen certain companies though that sell parts for cars I've seen post from like back in f****** 2009 when they were selling parts for our cars than two and I have to question if my car is 12 years old now and you've been selling parts for it for 11 of those years you haven't made your r&d back yet you're still charging ridiculous prices for what exactly and then it seems like the community the community accepts that s*** is word or law and they accept it under the guise of oh we need to support the people who support us in the very few people who have our backs like bro fact of the matter is it doesn't matter who you support volume is what decides the whole game point blank. And I can't see myself supporting companies that I've been watching pretty much f***** people for years and they're like elitist and I have to say like the first guy who came along running his mouth I see that on a lot of post about new things to people popping up just to shoot him down I don't think they're shooting them down to motherfuking avoid problems or misinformation they always act like there's some type of authority there so verified and have so much clout and in the back of my head I'm just like well damn if somebody like me is doing this for free I done spent money on this I'm spending more money on it and I'm not going to even get a turbo out of this and they're still shiting on me you can't use r&d for a excuse because this is r&d free r&d that you're denying why because you're lining you're f****** pockets. And not going to cap no I'm not going to get anything out of this but once I can get some proven pictures because it was raining earlier when we just threw it on there real quick it was like a spur-of-the-moment thing I'm not going to manufacture manifolds but I do have connections with the few factories in China and we know this is where they're coming from and if I can say get a wholesale deal on like 10 of them at a time hell yeah I've got manifolds for you guys I'm also checking out TuneIn and stuff too because I'm seeing a lot of people pretty much everybody flocks to the same things and there's literally free tuning options for our cars I have to test them you know to be sure but why is the community steadily paying for s*** he'll when I get the manifold of somebody or send me a turbo and intercooler bro with my tuning works I will lay down a small bass tune say 5-6 PSI intercooled and non intercooled on WRX injectors. Same for my supercharger I would have no problem releasing those base lines to the community for free I actually plan on it if this works out. I really at a certain point like this car more than my 2G only thing my 2G had on this was the dash was better that's only because our radio is s*** but I don't want to see this go to same route as the 420a. Bro I did my it easy when they're only like five documented ones done. And even though I technically did it my car was totaled soon after I ended up getting the mustang and I left the community for a year or two just because people talking down to me I didn't even get credit for being one of those pioneers but now when the cars 20 years old people are finally realizing it's just a f****** SRT4 in a Mitsubishi body swap internals swap a block if possible for your EDC power and destroy stuff all these Ford g63 manifold swaps and s*** I was around when you saying some s*** like that could possibly get you banned on some of these forms like dsmtuners and now personally my supercharger setup it's looking like it's going to cost me five hundred bucks Max to go from Stock to supercharged if I can get this tune done myself for free I do have to buy that damn tactrix cable but I'm working on it it's too many things going on at once. But regardless if I do accomplish that I probably will package my set up into a kit. Like maybe eight nine hundred bucks that's pretty fair that would probably get you everything except the actual supercharger you get that s*** yourself but still I paid 125 for my supercharger so you'd be at like maybe a thousand bucks boosted reliably putting down at least 6 7 PSI it's a lot of bang for your buck and we may not be as lucky as the f****** for 2g and 420a community because simply this cars dying off quick we don't have all wheel drive we got a bunch of naysayers all the parts vendors just about f****** everybody on prices and then the people like me who have the skills and don't mind doing some fabrication or coming up in testing some s*** for fun we get treated like s*** but don't worry sorry about the rant but I will tell you once I get this setup done the next thing I'm taking a look at is all wheel drive conversions and that could come in the form of drivetrain or it could come in the form of as I said I have some connections and some factories and the Chinese are getting pretty damn good with these in hub electric motors it may require some electronic upgrades but I do have my eyes on a set of in-wheel electric motors that's actually built into the pretty much a brake drum type deal and it does cost like a thousand bucks too fifteen hundred bucks if you want some super strong motors but I'm thinking LSD front diff with the regular engine and supercharger and on the rears as long as I'm making at least half of the amount of power as the front it would be fine optional all wheel drive now this system could add about a good 150 lb to the car but it's also electronics sold at a certain point say you launched the car they kick in full power peak torque you got 400 horsepower with your turbo for g69 you got 400 horsepower and torque is well with your two wheel hub motors then let's say you launch your car it kicks in full power and once you hit 3rd gear or 40 miles per hour that'll be our limit at that point the rear wheels disengage in your all front-wheel-drive glory flying and a simple resistor would be tapped the ABS module that's it right there when it gets that signal from the ABS module it kicks in with the motherfuking rear hubs sort of like the G35X all wheel drive it's not all the time all wheel drive it only does it say on launches are hard corners and things like that the systems actually very similar to the GTR but of course you catch my drift for sure. and I haven't seen the really powerful ones tested but I have seen the smaller ones tested and little custom bike setups in things they throw like a good hundred horsepower will help motor on there works like a charm two of those for the rear tires because we only need traction for lunches and possibly some corners fact of the matter is all wheel drive launches the best rear wheel drive kicks maturity ass mid-range from what I've seen but that damn topping that top end is where front wheel owns if you have enough power and you can put down the traction to get there sorry about the rambling though now that I know somebody's listening hopefully I don't know I just feel better fteein my mind

Last edited by XbangX; July 6th, 2020 at 03:55 PM.
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 03:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabertooth^2 View Post
Man, do you and I ever fight the same battle, lol. This forum has had over a decade of negativity and bad advice spread over and over, and so much bad advice about the platform has been spread here over the years. That's why I started 4G World, and why I put all my guides over there, not here. I've dealt with enough "impossible" stuff on the 4G that I am getting pretty sick of people telling me that stuff I did can't happen. Moving on...

That's awesome that you found another flange that matches the 69 head, I figured something would. I was expecting it to be a Hyundai though, seeing as THEY are the ones doing the 4G6# series motors to this day under a different name, despite what Kyle said. I'm surprised it's a Toyota. But that's really good news that a TC manifold works.

Aside from that, I believe it's $300 for a turbo manifold off Mr Bishi Racing. They're tubular top mount manifolds. They're a copy of how I built mine, aside from mine being bottom mounted turbo.

I appreciate that you put in the time and effort on that project just to help further the platform knowledge, thank you
On that Hyundai note I've actually got three friends that work at a f****** Hyundai dealership and I'm going to be shooting back over there and say another 2 to 3 hours so I'll definitely get to picking their brains. I know off top one drives a sonata the other two has a accent and I believe I don't know if the sonata is a turbo but I do believe actually there is a I know for a fact there's a turbo version of the sonata right now what I don't know is if it's a 2.0 or 2.4. if it's 2.0 I'm willing to bet that's a f****** 4g. Give me a little time I'll be back with more answers for sure and you guys let her interested feel free to f****** message me anytime or just follow my Instagram up respond to DMS and stuff I try and have how tos but I do the best I can
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 04:39 PM   #25 (permalink)
Basically Stock
 
Sabertooth^2's Avatar
The 2L is a 4G63. The heads are a direct swap, blocks have all the same parts inside.

I only got about half through the super long post. Unfortunately I'm crunched for time lately as well. I'm not a big fan of those crazy R&D price claims either.

As for those cheap coils, they're fine for cheap low and driving, but how about actually racing? Typically they're known to foam in hard use on sticky tires, as well as the thin oils aren't very heat friendly, but super street friendly. BC Racing are my favourite for entry level performance coilovers for those reasons.
__________________
Photobucket p500 fix

My Build Thread


Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 05:50 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
Bro don't worry about reading all that s*** now for real for real one big part of Mall rambling is a lot of the s*** I'm getting out just so I don't forget to say it it's not necessarily meant for you to read it on the fly unless you're interested but usually whatever we're talking about that's going to be in the first few lines but I get distracted after that push it bro I'm about to hop on the highway go follow me on Instagram I really feel like we should do a f****** project together for real and also a lot of the guys on my Instagram done with 4G 2D and 3D people and majority of them are f****** cool I'm actually trying to get a little meat together or something so we can apply for this miss you Moto sponsorship from what it seems they're giving them out like candy right now and it comes with free shipping and I could use an oil cooler in a radiator so hit me up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabertooth^2 View Post
The 2L is a 4G63. The heads are a direct swap, blocks have all the same parts inside.

I only got about half through the super long post. Unfortunately I'm crunched for time lately as well. I'm not a big fan of those crazy R&D price claims either.

As for those cheap coils, they're fine for cheap low and driving, but how about actually racing? Typically they're known to foam in hard use on sticky tires, as well as the thin oils aren't very heat friendly, but super street friendly. BC Racing are my favourite for entry level performance coilovers for those reasons.
okay now that I know I'm on it I'll see I'll actually probably just get a damn parts catalog from their parts department or whatever and see what all they offer for it now on the coilovers note bro 5 years of daily driving he's the Master tech at the shop I used to work at so legit just about every goddamn then we leave the motherfuker and hit about 120 he'll at a certain point I stop driving my PT cruiser just because not only was my axle broke but the dash pegs out at 120 so I don't know how the f*** fast I was going and this is all like Atlanta Streets so I can't really I can't fault them bro Atlanta Street just broke my damn axle on my cruiser I just got that car fixed I think I put the axle on the day before the 4th of July the one thing he did tell me though and we talked about it if possible just replace the springs are for sure lock tight those nuts because passenger side has been fine since that first go-around but every once in awhile one of the nuts on the driver side of start working back at least until we put the loctite on it and he'll I look at it like this bro this is also like my PT cruiser slam 3 in all around this car is lower than that this s*** is taking a beating and it's taking one every day for five years if in five years I still even have this car orphan 5 years daybreak I can spend three hundred bucks and honestly I'll be lessenden the 900 guy still last factor on that also they're just basic coils I believe caster camber and ride height I think I'm not positive don't quote me on that but all of the extra stuff like a pillow joints and all that s*** a lot of that s*** just when we order his parts we just go through the catalog and look at it because usually will see the bolt pattern we order it it the best I can say is there universal and they're at least earned their keep because to literally sale that's saying f****** design for every single car the upgrades are just those added Parts like the pillow Jackson stuff also pretty much all those eBay special coilovers from what I've been told they're not made by maxpeedingrods there actually a Chinese ripoff of a Chinese ripoff but maxpeedingrods at a certain point it's like pretty much OEM they have been at it for ever and just like technology passes for us China gets better to and coilovers ain't changed
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2020, 06:29 PM   #27 (permalink)
Basically Stock
 
Sabertooth^2's Avatar
Like I said, they can be a good street coilover, but I'm wondering how they are as a performance coilover. A lot of cheap coils are just cheap low, but don't add much performance, or some even remove it vs stock.

Not everyone is running on slicks and making 500+ horsepower, most people who get coilovers don't even have interest in going to a track. So that's fine and good, but I'm wondering how those handle track use.



Oh, also, I don't have instagram
__________________
Photobucket p500 fix

My Build Thread


Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 7th, 2020, 04:39 AM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
Understood actually I think I'm going to just buy them and probably go ahead and get into this autocross shit. get a definite answer I'm only pushing it so hard just because I've drove the car so it's like s*** man I'm not saying it's the best I'm not saying it's amazing but I am saying it handles a hell of a lot better than my stock for g with front strut bar in this motherfucker only the best $15 I ever spent on a car. I think your main point though about not everybody being about to race the car yeah you're right because honestly I'll race this m*********** but it is still an automatic. I'm kind of slowing down a little bit anyways I'm talking to a guy there's two three g's and the four g and a slick want to grab one of them I'm not sure which one yet but I don't really need to grab another vehicle ugh. I'm probably about to go buy a car bro. Prolly the 3g 4cyl I got a buyer already flip it n go back for the 3g GT or the 4g. I say Monday I'm going to actually post pictures of my car on this form I have majority of my exterior mods then see what you guys think doing some outrageous s***
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabertooth^2 View Post
Like I said, they can be a good street coilover, but I'm wondering how they are as a performance coilover. A lot of cheap coils are just cheap low, but don't add much performance, or some even remove it vs stock.

Not everyone is running on slicks and making 500+ horsepower, most people who get coilovers don't even have interest in going to a track. So that's fine and good, but I'm wondering how those handle track use.



Oh, also, I don't have instagram
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 7th, 2020, 04:41 AM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
I'm slightly in my feelings today so with the rainy weather I'll probably end up going to the junkyard and I know for a fact there's a white 4G there I was tripping that b**** for parts so I'll just find a f****** Camry with the manifold the stock manifold not the turbo pop it off go pop it on the 4G and get some pictures just to give this a definitive close. I'm probably going to go register for your site what's the name.

I also meant to say that those coilovers have survived at least two wrecks so I don't know about performance-wise if we like push them to the limits but the car's been hit twice and they haven't been broken or bent. imma look at him today when I see him though because I thought about what you said in oil depending on how it's made can be swapped but one big thing that we can do to make them better would probably be to just swap in some aftermarket springs. of that so I do think that's a good time it just bugs me when I see people wasting money especially as much as I've been through just to get where I am that s*** irks the f*** out of me. lasting now what I definitely am about to do and these will also be for sale I'm about to make a mold so I can make me a fiberglass Hood I'm going for like under 10 lb probably stock with a little scoop for a little bit of extra air flow I can ride it and make it functional and I'm also going to get I found some off brand fangs but I know where some official ones are going to get some of those and make a mold in fiberglass those two because the prices man as far as materials go it's less than ten bucks worth of s***. I hate to sound greedy but I can make a f****** killing and still give the community like half of what they been paying for stuff.

Last edited by XbangX; July 7th, 2020 at 04:51 AM.
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 7th, 2020, 08:36 AM   #30 (permalink)
Basically Stock
 
Sabertooth^2's Avatar
Don't do a scoop, do a vent. Place it towards the front of the hood, as that's where low pressure is. It'll then suck air out from the engine bay, which reduces drag, and underbody pressure while increasing cooling ability.

My other website is 4G World, it's in my signature.

And the strut tower bar, was it a junkyard one off a GT? That'll do a hell of a lot more than any aftermarket one on the market, that's for sure. The reason I ask is because the aftermarket aluminum ones are so flimsy you can flex them by hand, then they also have hinges lol
__________________
Photobucket p500 fix

My Build Thread


Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 7th, 2020, 08:48 AM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
[Q
And the strut tower bar, was it a junkyard one off a GT? That'll do a hell of a lot more than any aftermarket one on the market, that's for sure. The reason I ask is because the aftermarket aluminum ones are so flimsy you can flex them by hand, then they also have hinges lol[/QUOTE]

UOTE=Sabertooth^2;1917921]Don't do a scoop, do a vent. Place it towards the front of the hood, as that's where low pressure is. It'll then suck air out from the engine bay, which reduces drag, and underbody pressure while increasing cooling ability.

My other website is 4G World, it's in my signature.
I'm with you 100% I just got a badass habit of using scoop and vent like using those words exchanged and
Yes the aluminum strut bar I'm sure the GT is better but they only had a 1/4 g. And it was a GS and I actually got an extra one off of a lancer to but s*** these bars are 140 new junkyard price was perfect because otherwise I wouldn't have paid that s***I know Pull-A-Part down here has like six or seven so I'm probably not going to go to LKQ today I'd probably go to Pull-A-Part since they have so damn many I'm sure something's there I could use. Also I guess if you know anybody need to coil pack or and injector I have one of each for sale both knew the injector was put in and taken immediately out but the coil pack all I did was take the boot off of it this was before I knew AutoZone so the boot rebuild kit five bucks so yeah it would need that little $5 kit but it's brand new still in the box I'll let him go for like 40 for the coil and 50 for the injector
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 7th, 2020, 01:13 PM   #32 (permalink)
Basically Stock
 
Sabertooth^2's Avatar
I'm gonna bet that aluminum bar is doing nothing for you, based on them doing nothing for everything else. They are very popular, and an absolute laughing stock of a product in the racing world. A piece of angle iron with a hole drilled in each end bolted to your strut mount is massively stiffer
__________________
Photobucket p500 fix

My Build Thread


Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2020, 03:23 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabertooth^2 View Post
I'm gonna bet that aluminum bar is doing nothing for you, based on them doing nothing for everything else. They are very popular, and an absolute laughing stock of a product in the racing world. A piece of angle iron with a hole drilled in each end bolted to your strut mount is massively stiffer
To be honest I don't think it's a better or worse type thing. It's just a different kinda turn. I still have chassis flex. It's just the front end seems more square I don't know how to explain it. But there is a difference. On tight turns I can go a bit faster or maybe it's just more of a control thing. A little extra bracing. Also I can say my launch is better. Used to be wild any direction it wants. But it isn't a big thing.
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2020, 10:58 PM   #34 (permalink)
Basically Stock
 
Sabertooth^2's Avatar
Strut bars don't affect launches, as they don't even work in that direction of force. Then there's the part where the bar is super weak. Then there's the part how they've been shown time and time again that they don't work when made of flimsy aluminum.

I think it's mostly a confidence thing. Try an OEM bar, or make one from steel. It'll be a huge change vs that
__________________
Photobucket p500 fix

My Build Thread


Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2020, 01:36 AM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 1
XbangX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabertooth^2 View Post
Strut bars don't affect launches, as they don't even work in that direction of force. Then there's the part where the bar is super weak. Then there's the part how they've been shown time and time again that they don't work when made of flimsy aluminum.

I think it's mostly a confidence thing. Try an OEM bar, or make one from steel. It'll be a huge change vs that
Really I've been searching all day researching that but majority of information I find says yeah it's useful but by itself it's not going to make a huge difference it's so my new it's better off paired with other suspension mods and everything together combine's to make a large difference but I did find some studies and they used in aluminum bar and it did increase I think it was lateral GS or something and chassis rigidity in turns not by much but put it like this you might not notice a different seat of pants depending on application and driving skill but there will not be a reduction in anything it won't be worse you just might not notice how little the difference is but I do appreciate your input because I learned a lot from that about suspension and it opened up a whole new path and I've been researching a lot of stuff I'm thinking I've got a lot of parts to try things to measure theories to prove. I won't say definitively l believe it's a huge upgrade you should do and yo be a whole lot better for it but I will say in my personal experience yeah there's a difference I like it and I got mines At the junkyard for 15 bucks which I know I seen it online there 140 new don't spend 140 on the s*** it's definitely not worth that just fabb 1 but if you find one in the junkyard quick fifteen bucks snatch it's well worth it and what does make it a big seat of pants difference find the rear to you can get the rear then makes a much bigger difference I had the opportunity to drive a 5th gen Camaro with coilovers and no bars at all today and shortly after drive a 5th gen with both bars and I don't remember the brand but lowering springs on stock struts and I'll say there's definitely a difference to me at least and I think the difference between the springs and the coils brings it out to because the car with the coil over much lower center of gravity better grounded and I can hustle around the turns and stuff at the same speed I believe but with bars I could reach about the same speed but it was easier for me to predict the turns and I guess initiate the action needed to make it happen but I have this rollover turn over on your head feeling which I attribute to the springs vs coilovers and I can say I feel like I could have done it a little faster if it had coils like the other car. and speaking of coils I won't speak much on them because I'm going to test and I already seen the overall consensus which is sort of head and asses but I will say I have friend who is currently on maxpeedingrods coilovers in a g35 and has been for 5 years now and I didn't get to drive to comparison cars but I'll just say according to other g owners and 350s they're a hell of a bang for the buck compared to how much they spent for name brand and everybody all around says it's better than stock and I've personally seen them go 5 years no issue other than the bolts were sort of loose when they arrived they were torque before it went on the car and he'll when we check them the only ones needed a little extra was the passenger side and this time I suggested throwing a little blue loctite on there and sit man I'm going to spend that three hundred bucks I could stay at the most I'm a disassemble mm it's all about the springs if possible just do to this rates oven but the first-hand experience I have researched and the car I've seen with it they all point to it being a nice street car option at a nice price hell have you been seen a couple of threads by 3-g guys and most of the complaints are coming from people who feel that the cars are too expensive to put cheap parts on which I don't give a f*** about that form and function over cost at all points so I'll update you guys on that when I buy those two but most likely in the coming week or two I'm going to put out a huge post with tons of pictures and lots of information on all my findings and whether people like the information about the Toyota manifold or not. it does work but I'll be posting more proof about that too so shit man all I can say is this engines a hell of a lot more prominent than anybody gives it credit for and a lot of things that people say can't be done has already been done just in different platforms different projects stuff like that honestly on the performance side of things people love evos you know it's a cult classic and all that but for real the eclipse can stand toe-to-toe with the Evo even the ralliart tell the ralliarts have a better reputation than us so I'm going to put a lot of information out there hopefully it removes some headsfrom some asses because at a certain point a huge telling point about this community is that this car is not yet twenty years old yet the way people act is like it's been out 30 damn years the aftermarkets nonexistent or been tapped out we're dying out no this car hasn't even had half the time to mature on the aftermarket is some other models and the ralliart end is really all that's pushing it for this engine performance-wise big number things but it's not given aftermarket support simply because their aftermarket is more tuned towards evo like performance we know the ralliart guys next step is to Evo so of course when they're building their cars hell if you get an ace car and there's a turbo version first consideration what does it take me to match the power but those numbers out so there's a big aftermarket but it's a specialty aftermarket and I don't think you guys realize this but the aftermarket is a hell of a lot bigger than us and by us I mean Mitsubishi as a whole
and as someone specifically new to this community and aftermarket searching threads getting info and things I've noticed it just about every product made for this car there was a discussion collaborations research things put forward on the forms and products introduced on the forms and squabbling between vendors and all the BS but whatever you guys seen it before me you know you were in it of course but looking at it from the outside in it looks like the community came together because there really is a lot of fragmentation and I blamed it on manufacturers because you're not making the information easy to find but if that's how the aftermarket parts are being developed specifically for this platform and every time somebody pops up it's like o you can't do that that's impossible sort of like the guy that was telling me about the manifold being from a different manufacturer and I didn't know what I was talking about even though nobody's supposed to prove that I was wrong and I posted a lot the back up my claims if that's how the discussion goes then of course there's no aftermarket because the aftermarket was developed on the community direction and if the community says it's not even interested pretty much and thinks it's impossible to the f*** with spend money on it I'm not saying I'm special or anything I'm 27 tied to an ex that I'm currently not with but we're currently not over I live alone have two cars and what's the Corona and shit going on I'm actually in a pretty decent place and a half disposable income I can spend a little bit and have some fun so I'm r&d and whatever I find before I run out of money I'm going to share with you guys like I'm currently at the point that bro there's a turbo kit that's very very highly rated and respected and I'm about 80% sure it's a plug-and-play fit for our car plus a lot more stuff going on just give me like a week or so to compile more research test some things out test fit some things and I'll drop the next load also on that Toyota thing though before this nextload information drops I'll give one last piece of info a hint for some people in the Toyota and Scion crowds on those forms lots of those members are discussing swapping the Mitsubishi head hell I've seen discussions of using road race engineering manifold other parts for Mark are specifically the 4G eclipse engine related parts so on the reverse side of things a lot is already been proven but s*** so fragmented that firstly people here don't know and secondly while they can use our parts there's also people that use their parts and so on and so forth of course you know it's a cycle but either way all it means is this a shitload more out here for us and I'm going to find it all or at least as much as I can before I get bored then onto the next project no but for real when I say this car has the potential 2 for an example car the evil the only time I could see a modern eclipse with the correct mods losing to that car what being high horsepower applications like 800 plus horsepower and that's only because I'm in the beginning stages of my research but from currently where we are up to 500 horsepower I can beat the Evo in terms of dollerXhp and a lot of this is using OEM parts that's all I'll say for now though but I may release a little tidbit later. now this was speech to text because I'm driving so please look over it in grammar spelling mistakes it's Google's fault 4 odd words to and also before anybody starts yes I'm being long-winded because I ramble I'm bored I just got a little s*** ton and going on in my head and I really blame the community for that because a lot of this s*** is just like why has nobody figured this out yet the Toyota thing wasn't some huge breakthrough I mean it was due to the price of our stuff because I've been looking and can't find a 300 manifold I can only find the $500 manifold but let me just get a basic information pack together and I'll post that heater and then make my posted a new thread and please naysayers just walk the f*** away
XbangX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 12th, 2020, 03:14 AM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
BlankWave's Avatar
 

Name: AJ
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Maryland
Vehicle: 09 Spyder GS
Posts: 38
Rep Power: 1
BlankWave is on a distinguished road
I'm very interested in a potentially cheaper turbo solution. I have an experienced friend that can probably help me with the install, but everything I've read so far has put the cost out of range for me. Something plug/play that I could potentially do on my own or with a little help would be incredible. I'm just getting into working on my car, so I'm not even sure how I would go about putting a custom turbo setup together or what it would cost.

I'm definitely following your research to see what your results are. Good luck!
__________________

2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS
Proud Member of the RAVE RED Gang.
Modifications: DC Sports CAI, Cool Sunglasses
BlankWave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Location
Where you live.
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger