Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

What did you do for your car today?

357K views 5K replies 421 participants last post by  A30N 
#1 ·
Well? Title says it all .What love did you show your ride today?
I bought a muffler for the E46.

#300 ·
Ya I'm just worried bout hitting it hard in 2nd and on the nitrous just never catch traction. With the window switch I can set it a little higher so that when I do cath the nitrous will just be activating thus going balls to the wall and leaving whatever it is that I'm racing.

#303 ·
bought a new hood.

#305 ·
you'll see....im not spilling the beans anymore on here

#308 ·
Failed miserably at trying to install the short shifter....... Due to not being well prepared and not having the right tools. Damn it... Will try again tomorrow.

#310 ·
well, before leaving work to go home for the week-end, i figured i'd get myself a SE "air dam chin spoiler", aka "SE lip", painted in Sunset Pearl :woohoo:

i'm too cheap to spend $3k on coilovers and wheels (see my "how do you justify your spending" thread), but i thought $400 on the lip + shipping should keep me happy, keep the wallet happy, and give a little more aggressive touch to the front end !!!!

hell yeah ! my first exterior mod :D now, da wait beginz...

#317 ·
finally got the car aligned today! it was pulling to the left badly after lowering. It took a few months to finally get around to it. I finally feel like i can drive it like it was meant to be driven.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.