Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
21K views 203 replies 37 participants last post by  tyleremt1 
#1 · (Edited)
Welp, I've been meaning to make one for awhile so here's my Eclipse. So far mods are DC Sport cai, oil catch can, eye lids, led tails, debadged, cf dash, cf door handles, lower mesh grill, custom fogs+switch, ipod adapter, strut bar, 9000k headlights, 35% tint sides, 20% back, blacked out spoiler, blue led footwall lights, black stockers, painted engine bay parts. Future mods on down the road is oem spoiler, konig lightning rims, magnaflow muffler+tip, black headlights, rre underdrive pulley, and ralliart oil cap. Enjoy :) more pics to come!

See less See more
#152 ·
simple......buy a double din face plate and attach a tablet mount to it....you have ALOT of free space once the stock unit is out.

#153 ·
I already did buy one Kevin, but it’s just a little bit to small for what I wanted. Also for how I am going to be plugging it in, with my AUX, I will need to keep the dam giant radio....yeah...but there should just be enough room in the back...I hope...

#171 ·
Got my coilovers on last night they're awesome I can def feel the difference. They're all the way soft for now and the difference in wheel gap is impressive. Im so pumped to lower the rears even more I'm happy with the front drop. I'll post pics when its nice outside

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.