Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
8K views 46 replies 19 participants last post by  phenom 
#1 · (Edited)
Current Mods

Exterior - | Front Air Dam | | Vision Eye Lids |
Suspension/Brakes/Wheels - | BC Racing Coilovers | Carbing Tower Struts | EVO IX Brembos Fronts and Rear Powder coated to Original Red| Girodisc 2-piece floating rotors| Stoptech SS brake lines|Volk Racing Progressiv ME 19s|Nitto Motivo 235/35/19 fronts 255/35/19 rears
Engine/Drivetrain - | RRE Short tube header with Jet Hot coatings | | Fujita F5 CAI | | RRE Underdrive Pulley | | Dual Magnaflow Race Series Axle-backs |
Interior - | Blue SMD dome light | | Blue LED footwell lighting |

Fujita CAI Installed
Boy it is a pain to remove the stock lower resonator

Footwell lighting

Stock muffler with tips

Magnaflow Race Series Axle-backs Muffler upgrade picture

Hacking stock ones off and welding new parts in

To be continued...

Next up Megan Coilovers, RRE Headers, RRE UDP.

See less See more
#4 ·
Haven't fully break in yet. But they sounded pretty awesome than stock its a little louder and noticeable at lower RPM and it's got a deep growing sound that feels like a race car =]

#5 · (Edited)
MR coilovers installed!!!

RRE under drive pulley installed!!!

#8 ·
Nice man, I'm lookin at new exhaust for my 2012 also, and soon to hook up short ram intake injen, so pain in the ass huh! For the resonator lol
Yeah the resonator was a bitch lol.. What kind of exhaust are you looking at?

looking good, how low are you going to go with the coilovers?
First time lowering so just trying to adjust the ride for awhile and then gonna be looking for the wheel spacers and maybe bigger rims in the future but for more it's got a finger gap, before it was a fist =]

#7 ·
looking good, how low are you going to go with the coilovers?

#9 · (Edited)
Finally Got that RRE Header back from Jet Hot coating , I had purchased RRE short tube header from RRE 3 month ago and they were being made, after 2 months I finally got a word from them and after I recived confirmation I called Jet Hot coating service in O.K to have them recive the header for me. Just after 2 weeks I recived my RRE HEADER!!! , Boy it was a pain to take off the OEM Header and 2 of the O2 sensors took me about an hour to take them out and when they were finally out they were cross threaded so I had to drive with just a bolt plugged in, let me tell you they sounded like shit. I was so upset and I order a replacement o2 sensor with the help of Medave, he told me to get on amazon and find a Denso. So they were 68 bucks and i had it next day shipping and total was about 100 bucks and bought some o2 wrench sockets and had it finally fixed!!

Installed!!

#14 ·
Awesome job man. Definitely going to be following your build.

#15 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone, comments like these makes all the modding all worth it!
Next mods
Visual : VIS eye lid from ACI
Performance : Reflash by hackish, Custom Cat-back exhaust with dual exits
Handling : Rear Swaybar, Front strut bar&under tie bar

#16 · (Edited)
Vis eye lids from ACI finally arrived!

Before

After

Looks like an Asian woman just had her plastic surgery done!

I love the mean eyes now, alot better than the "I'm innocent" look!

#18 ·
haha my car is recently featured on the Facebook "Mitsubishi" fan page!

Instagram Photos | Facebook

It's got almost 4k like and counting!!

#19 ·
Updates(Pictures)~
OEM Front Air Damp Lips 09+

#21 ·
Very nice

#22 ·
Great lookin' 4G, :bigthumb: I was wondering if your rims are the stockies plastidipped in black, I'm looking to do the same thing next weekend if I order their wheel kit today. I've got a '12 GS in Carbon so I'm planning on doing a Carbon and Black theme.

#24 ·
My rims came stock painted because it was offered in the Special Edition

#23 ·
how has the coating on those headers held up?

#25 ·
Still looks like when it was out of the box and it keeps the exhaust heat down which should be good for the engine compartment..

#26 ·
damn i wish i could get that done.

#28 · (Edited)
Got it directly from dealer 230 unpainted and 100 for body shop paint it.

#30 · (Edited)
#32 ·
haha yeah, the few the proud huh? I think thats what makes our fourms so unique.

I've thought about so many times on changing cars, I have a very strong buyer's remorse thing going on everytime I bought something lol.

Thought about the WRX, STI, Evos, FRZ/BRZ, BMW328~335, Benz C350, Nissan 370z Nismo, M3(coming M4 coupe) and list goes on and on. It's just one of the saying that someone else's news paper is better to read.

In the place I live (Seattle) every 100 cars you would only see 1 4G Eclipse which is why I still love this car because I know I'm the few that loves this car. It's a lot of emotion involved like it's my first car and bought it with my own money and things like that, so i'll be keeping this one until it's undrivable.

#33 ·
Looks clean! Getting inspired by the way your ride looks to make mine look just as clean

#34 ·

Pacific Northwest Mitsubishi Meet pictures taken by eosrebel of my Eclipse

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.