Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
57K views 1K replies 74 participants last post by  Daxenth 
#1 · (Edited)
Whats up guys? Im bored so i figure id make a ride thread since it seems you all have one haha, i know my mod list isnt the greatest. but its a work in progress to say the least :D! I love her. only my second car but the best ive ever rode/ drove as well. Its a 2008 GS, Auto (sadly) and is obviously Satin Mesiai. (thank you Kevin!) Mods are as follows:

Engine: RRE Headers, RRE Pulley kit, Intake Manifold Gasket (awaiting install) Throttle body Bypass, TB Spacer,GT TB, Fujita Intake, ZEX 82021 Wet Kit, Universal Oil Catch Can, AEM FiC/ BrianJs harness

Exterior: Projector Headlights [8k HIDs], Black LED Tail Lights, Ralliart Eyelids, Underbody LED's, Grill LED's, LED Brake Emblem, 30% window tint, Josh Miktarian Decal (RIP), DRL Delete, Debadged, Custom Pentagram Decal (Kudos to Glenn), Black Vinyl Roof Kit, Redline Tuning Hood Struts.

Exhaust: GT RRE muffler

Interior: Black painted plastics, LEDs, Kenwood KDC- X494 Excelon Headunit, Kenwood KAC-7204 amp, Kenwood KFC-6993ps & KFC-1693ps speakers and 12" Infinity Subs, Pillar Gauge pod with AEM (wideband) Gauge, Glowshift Nitrous pressure Gauge, Glowshift Fuel Pressure gauge, LED Emblems for Headrests and inverted cross rearview accent ;)

Rims/Tires: Enkei Imola 18x8 wrapped in Kuhmo ecsta SPT xl 235/45ZR

Suspension: Tanabe Strut Tower bar, Progress Lowering springs, Eibach Rear Sway bar

Upcoming/ In Process Mods:OEM Fog lights
***********PIC WHORE****************

shes coming along :) have a hand full of things to do to her and im like. done.

Thanks for the read guys

-Daxenth-

See less See more
#2 ·
nice man looking good so far

Reactions: PearlGreenNMean
#3 ·
thank you man :) shes coming right along. needs more under the hood at the moment. gotta prepare for the laughing gas

#5 ·
damn dude - very VERY nice. way better than I even pictured and she was already nice in my head....
man once you get the nitrous in there make sure to post some more - that one guy joeyjoey I think did a BADASS stealth install where he had the shit hidden back in his trunk - like inside the plastic lining on the inside - so you couldn't see it at all w/ out removing a panel or something

#6 ·
Thank you muscles and Joey im just another grayish Gs on the road :p but yeah i was thinking of that or the spare tire. but yeah i need to mod a bit more before the nos. im healing after the price but it should be worth it :runaway: now im bargin hunting. looking for used. etc. also looking for what else i need for a larger shot. and i post alot as is! haha my ppd is like 15 or something :) love this fuckin site lol

#13 ·
Very nice man!

You already know you've helped me out with my start to modding. I'm right there with you in terms of lowering, I might just keep it stock. Not that big of a deal to me, lol.

#15 ·
yeah ohio roads suck a fat one...

and thank you guys! appreciate the comments! and im gonna keep at it. no doubt ;)

#16 ·
how dare you try to steal my GS-N title, ill stab you

#18 ·
keith when you said gs-n i giggled a bit...cause youre black...:]

anyway dax looks really good! just make sure to pay attention to detail like the amp wires and led bar in trunk, clean it up a tad and it'll look like pure sex. and i believe the color youre looking to spell is satin MEISAI.

now, i must say. LOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! i have all the perfect parts for sale for you....2 sets of springs and a cf bumper cover...all for cheap...so eh eh pm me and i'll hook it up.

#19 · (Edited)
lmao i never realized that.... and idk how else to hide the wires. unless i get longer ones i can run them through the carpet then. and same with the Led bar i suppose. i tucked it in more (not in those pics) so it goes straight into the seat and is hidden from there. as of now i have about 4 in of that wire and a foot of sub cables showing and everything else is hid. ill take better pics after i strip my center console and wash her tomorrow. :) and you know ive been thinking of taking her to the track and a lower center of gravity and less wind resistance might help a bit on the time.... but she is a daily driver... and im gonna ralli the front bro :/ sorry man. but that is a good deal. if i was sticking to the cf theme i woulda grabbed it from you already

#20 ·
i'd say relocate the amp to behind the box and run the wires under the box/carpet.

#21 ·
i used to have it like that. im about to put it back though. this one has fans on it and all you hear are the whirring of the fans if its quiet enough. and i just might re route the wires as well.

#22 ·
i would move the bar down the hump so its hidden when the trunk is open, and run the wire under the carpet...heres a ms pain lol.

the blue is the bar and the red is the wire route under the carpet. i think it would be so much more clean.

as far as the amp since you have the subs facing the cabin i'd put the amp lower on the back and run the cables under the box...or if you wanna get fancy build an amp rack on the back where the hatch latch is and run the wires under the floor panel...i plan on doing that.

#23 ·
some damn fine Ms paint there. ill probably end up doing that. eliminate the stupid ass clips and hide the wire a bit better. and idk what the whole amp rack and jazz is... lol im gonna move the amp though. probably now actually. im bored anyway haha

#28 ·
New pics :) and a half naked jeff in the rear bumper if you look closely :naughty: lmao i gave her a much needed bath today and figure why the hell not

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.