GS Turbo kit - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Marketplace > Automotive For Sale/Wanted

Automotive For Sale/Wanted Buy, sell and trade anything automotive here

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 16th, 2020, 10:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Shizahoffa is on a distinguished road
GS Turbo kit

This kit is located not too far from me and at $800, although not complete, it’s a steal for sure. But in case anyone in interested in it, I have no problem being a middle man or if you are located in California and just haven’t seen it, I’ll bring it some awareness.

Again I’m not the one personally selling this kit. If he drops the price anymore or if I get bored I will pick it up to sell to a friend or on here for a quick flip. But yeah I know someone would definitely be interested in it.

I’d use it, but after my V6 swap, we’ll you know haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 849879DE-8234-45AD-8172-87448C050B66_1581913238062.jpg (27.9 KB, 17 views)
Shizahoffa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 17th, 2020, 08:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Gamer

Name: Colten
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse GS 5 Speed
cmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to behold
Just looking at that picture I cna tell you now, do not use that exhaust manifold, that is a cheap ebay knock off that will fail instantly, or have metal fly into your turbo
Old February 17th, 2020, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Shizahoffa is on a distinguished road
The guy said it’s a 16G turbo and that road race made the manifold. Meaning, it might be for the lancer but he said he had it for his Eclipse before he was having a baby. Now he’s just looking to get rid of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6A973B93-0074-44F0-95A7-8B3C7A51D2CB_1581968476507.jpg (15.7 KB, 7 views)
Shizahoffa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old February 17th, 2020, 04:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Basically Stock

Not a bad deal at all. Just remember, not all 16G are created equally. The early style ones maxed out around 300hp, the magnesium ones around 400, the titanium one around 500hp. Some were single scroll, some were twin scroll. It really is down to which car the turbo came off of as there was so much variety

For a stock motor, I'd suggest something larger than a 16G, or at least definitely not twin scroll, as it'll spool way earlier than is safe. A 20g would bolt on to the same manifold, and would add a little much needed boost threshold RPM (The 16G 10.5 twin scroll titanium will do 15psi at 2400rpm on my setup). To use a quick spooling turbo with high boost, you WILL want to look into getting yourself stronger rods

My Build Thread

Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in