Durable High quality rca cable different sizes - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Marketplace > Automotive For Sale/Wanted

Automotive For Sale/Wanted Buy, sell and trade anything automotive here

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 10th, 2020, 11:20 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Smokey
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/gs
Smokeynbandit is on a distinguished road
rca cables,factory headlights $20

I got a bunch of gold plated rca cables $10 for 5í $15 for 7í, 10í for 20 all plus shipping
Some are two wire some are 3 wires and I have single wire rca cables to go with the 3 for clean looking multiple amp builds. Open to offers aswell just trying to make room

Also have factory headlights if anyone is interested
Can take pictures when someone wants them bulbs may be good still been in storage for a couple years. Maybe $20 and shipping idk what these are worth the covers are fogged and not of clear condition some may want for insides
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (78.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Smokeynbandit; April 14th, 2020 at 11:30 AM.
Smokeynbandit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 14th, 2020, 11:28 AM   #2 (permalink)

Just bumping up again
Old April 15th, 2020, 06:33 AM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Kyle
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS Auto
pcfreak4 has a spectacular aura about
Nobody wants these

6’ for $8 new
https://www.crutchfield.com/p_007CPC...es-6-foot.html
12’ for $10 new
https://www.crutchfield.com/p_007CPC...s-12-foot.html
17’ for $13 new
https://www.crutchfield.com/p_007CPC...s-17-foot.html

Last edited by pcfreak4; April 15th, 2020 at 06:39 AM.
pcfreak4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old April 15th, 2020, 07:55 AM   #4 (permalink)

not quite the thickness and not gold plated either like these. To some it may not matter I had regular rcas before hooked one of these wires up it was night and day difference in clarity in my car. The other rca didn’t sound horrible but it was a clarity difference. I’ve got enough wire for 5 vehicles and my room that’s why I’m selling the rest. I only have 3 cars. Somebody may have a use somewhere as I did. Think all together I’ve got about 30 rca wires in total no point in hoarding like we do hahaha
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

Name: Kyle
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS Auto
pcfreak4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeynbandit View Post
not quite the thickness and not gold plated either like these. To some it may not matter I had regular rcas before hooked one of these wires up it was night and day difference in clarity in my car. The other rca didn’t sound horrible but it was a clarity difference. I’ve got enough wire for 5 vehicles and my room that’s why I’m selling the rest. I only have 3 cars. Somebody may have a use somewhere as I did. Think all together I’ve got about 30 rca wires in total no point in hoarding like we do hahaha
Gold plating is just marketing, what really helps eliminate noise and interference is twisted copper wiring, we call that twisted pairs, inside the cord
pcfreak4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 15th, 2020, 01:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Basically Stock

It's marketing to an extent. Gold connectors will never oxidize in any way, and will still give the better quality and efficiency on some high output systems that someone into high quality sound or any competition level sound will need.

Thus, these are more durable and higher quality than standard, and are more than most people need for their wants. But it's not all hype to the right buyer. You also do get slight changes in tone, so while one amp may sound better with bare copper, another may with gold plating, another may with silver plating.

It could be like putting a 1.5" exhaust on a GT, or a 4" on a stock GS. In the right setup, both are fine. But with the wrong components around them, you'll see where one begins to have issues

My Build Thread

Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 16th, 2020, 09:33 AM   #7 (permalink)

Agree saber, there is some marketing with gold connections in the name. I didnít expect a difference just figured rca was a rca but it was a clarity difference with my setup. Iím running a 10w7 jl subwoofer and a 1200 watt cerwin Vega amp maybe at 600 watts give or take. I was using cheap Walmart rca before, they work just fine for a basic setup, but when compared its a difference. I also have 4 connection rcas for clean dual amp setups think those are the 10ft ones or some of them. I got a room of stuff to sell I got stuff from 3k worth of Bloomingdales clothes, therapy clay, other car parts, rc cars, boxes on boxes of misc crap I havenít seen in 10 years hahaha im just tryna clean out some things
Old April 16th, 2020, 09:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Basically Stock

I got lucky with mine. I found some heavy braided RCA cables for $3 ea, 10' long as surplus, still new in package, with gold connectors. They really let the quality of my $40 Walmart stereo shine in the daily (with a $250 400w amp for some reason)

My Build Thread

Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 16th, 2020, 01:01 PM   #9 (permalink)

Heck yea canít beat $3 Unless itís free I had someone on Craigslist post mine I went and picked up the whole box figured if I could get least $40 out of them thatís a used tire for my girls car. I just got a brand new Michelin pilot sport 245/45/18 for free off there. Have gotten a bunch of crap from my old warehouse job aswell. They always threw out good clothes ect. Iím a reseller if it can be sold thatís for sure. When you donít make a lot every bit helps

Tags
amp, bulbs, clean, clear, factory, good, headlights, open, pictures, single, size, wire

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in