FS: 4G GT unused aftermarket parts - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Marketplace > Automotive For Sale/Wanted

Automotive For Sale/Wanted Buy, sell and trade anything automotive here

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2020, 12:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Kevin
Vehicle: 2008 Eclispe GT 6MT
#TampaEclipse is on a distinguished road
FS: 4G GT unused aftermarket parts

I have traded in my 4g Eclipse for a Golf R. While I loved this car, and had intentions on keeping it, I also did not like driving it as my daily anymore. There were a littany of small issues that accumulated very, very quickly that would've required a substantial amount of money to fix. I was ready to go ahead and start fixing those things and making changes to make the vehicle more track-focused, and replace it as a daily with a truck. But then I was gifted a truck from my father, which also needed a lot of work.

The Eclipse didn't 'need' work; it still starts right up, drives and shifts smoothly, and has no problem getting up to speed. While it didn't need anything, it could certainly have made use of a handful of services such as new tires, brakes, a new flywheel and clutch, and a paint job. The timing belt service was also due on age, and had symptoms of squeaky cam pullies, making that service imminent.

So between a car I own, don't want to drive every day, but still a good driver, and a truck that I own, that I don't want to drive every day, and is in pretty rough shape, I can really only afford to spend money on one of them. Since I need a truck, and I don't need this car, and I don't want to use this car to serve as my daily anymore, I pulled the trigger and swapped out. While I no longer have the Eclipse, I do have a decent collection of parts I had purchased over the past two or three years with my original plan in mind. So I will list those for sale here.

I am fully aware of the rules of this forum; I will not respond to sales inquiries until after I have posted photos of the items, and obviously if I forget to post them, then this post will get deleted and I'll have to write a new one. In the meantime, I'm just going to post what will have for sale; I am not setting a price on these; if you ask me for one, I'm going to give you MSRP; I will obviously take less, but I'm not giving this stuff away for free; a fair offer is all it will take to get these parts at well below original price.

These are the parts I have for sale. None of these parts have been used unless noted, but all have been unpacked for inspection:

* SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch Kit (part number SM383F)
* SPEC Lightweight Aluminum Single Mass Flywheel (SM38A)
* Quaife ATB Limited Slip Differential (QDH15B - This part has been discontinued)
* OBX Long Tube Headers with completely worthless mounting hardware and gaskets (10-2202-9S)
* [USED] Motegi Racing MR131 18x8 traklites (+45mm offset) in satin black w/matching black security lugs and keyed socket (wheel PN MR13188012745; I do not know the manufactuer of the lugs; they were not the ones I purchased originally; my shop said those didn't fit but traded me my kit for one he had that did)
* [USED] OEM Taillight Housings; in good condition but need to be resealed

I will update this post this evening with pictures of all items as well as adding any additional ones I may have not recalled from memory. Please refrain from soliciting a purchase until after I have updated.

Finally, I have all of the maintenance and service records for the history of this car during my time of ownership; while this is a bit of a stretch, I would be happy to send them along to the new owner gratis. If anybody here knows someone who, between May 15th and June 8th, purchased a 2008 Eclipse GT 6-speed with S&S in Optimist Green in the state of *Georgia* with around 65,000 miles, please send me a PM here with a way to contact them so I can attempt to verify the VIN (I have already checked the new users forum and it doesn't appear that the vehicle's new owner has made their presence known here).

Last edited by #TampaEclipse; June 15th, 2020 at 12:47 PM.
#TampaEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 15th, 2020, 07:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Basically Stock

I feel you're reputable enough to sneak by without pictures. Buyer beware of course, but I'd be comfortable ordering from you.

My Build Thread

Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 17th, 2020, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Shizahoffa is on a distinguished road
How much for the headers and to ship them to California? You can PM if you want. Have a few friends who are interested in some headers for their V6
Shizahoffa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 17th, 2020, 03:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

Actually I want them for myself since I’ll be supercharging soon 😂
Old June 22nd, 2020, 10:09 AM   #5 (permalink)

Hey thanks guys. Life got in the way real quick and derailed me from finishing this; basically my phone's camera is broken and I can't take pictures with it right now; my replacement comes this weekend but I have a spare phone with a camera I can use for the pictures. Shiz I'll respond to your PM momentarily.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 10:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

Shinz I sent you a couple of PMs trying to respond, but the site is indicating those message aren't being sent, so I'm just going to post my response here instead.

I would take $200 for the headers, but I'll need to get back to you tomorrow about shipping costs; I don't have the original box anymore and the kit is obviously bulky so I'm not sure how I can ship it; it may require two shipments.

Also, it looks like OBX makes a version of these headers that are "CA Spec", which I assume means they're designed to pass California emissions; I do not know if my kit is that one or not, and I'd assume it isn't. Because you're in Los Angeles County, I just want to make sure I'm not about to sell you a part you can't use because of a technicality.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 12:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Basically Stock

California spec would have to mean it has OEM grade cats, and they are approved by the state of California after being tested. RRE ones definitely aren't emissions legal

My Build Thread

Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 22nd, 2020, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)

Yeah RRE are for off road use only so OBX is the same essentially. But yeah I answered your pms. Thank you man
Old July 27th, 2020, 05:14 PM   #9 (permalink)

Name: Flin
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
fcabagnot is on a distinguished road
Do you still have the headers for sale?
fcabagnot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
4g eclipse, aftermarket, black, car, clutch, eclipse, fix, flywheel, for sale, good, headers, kit, mass, obx, oem, offset, original, paint, parts, problem, racing, sale, shop, tires, work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in