Group buy interests - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Community Chat > The Lounge

The Lounge This forum is a serious, deep thought and more profound version of Off Topic. No flaming, whoring, trolling or senseless threads allowed!

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 30th, 2019, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Basically Stock

Group buy interests

TLDR; What do you want to buy cheap if you had the chance

Hey guys,

I don't know why I never mentioned this more openly before, but I can actually get a lot of parts at good prices (generally better than any store lists items for). I usually send people to stores for discounted rates, but I also have a more wholesale hookup that I typically use for my parts.

It's tax return season coming up, and I know for a lot of people, that means it's modding season.

I'm looking for interest in group buys. Either list something generic, eg, coilovers, and I can look into what I can get at a good rate that is GOOD QUALITY (I don't want to sell junk), and if there is interest from a group of people, I'll buy them in bulk (from my own wallet) and can sell them to you guys instead of dealing with a store. If I can't beat the rates I find, I won't bother.

I'm working out details right now on duties and taxes for American buyers, but for Canadians, I can assure you there would be quite large savings on most items.

I'd be looking for groups of 5, but can definitely do solo sales. Brands like Brian Crower, Precision Turbo, Wiseco, Fueltech, and Haltech are easily obtainable. There are MANY more that I can get my hands on as well.

So, just for fun, what might you be interested in? Zero commitment right now, no deposits, no sales here, just give me a vibe for what may interest you. I can set you up with most of what you need for a turbo Eclipse even, and am willing to direct you to other resources if I don't have access to what I believe is the best deal for you for your goals

My Build Thread

Find me at 4G World

Last edited by Sabertooth^2; December 30th, 2019 at 10:04 PM.
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 30th, 2019, 10:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Kyle
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS Auto
pcfreak4 will become famous soon enough
I’m interested in the list and cost of everything required to turbo the GS
pcfreak4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 31st, 2019, 05:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Basically Stock

I've been trying to work that one out myself.

There are some things I am in a tossup on, like the choice of turbo for the kit, and what all to include still has me stumped.

My current projected direction on that one is to make a list of parts that would be needed, and let people buy them individually, or in groups, or as the entire kit.

Eg, injectors, turbo, fuel pumps (if wanted, the stock pump does quite a good job), oil lines, coolant lines, oil filter sandwich plate, intercooler, charge piping kits, MAF housing, MAP sensor, wideband sensor+gauge, exhaust manifold, and so on. You could mix and match, in case you can't afford it all at once, or already had some of the parts. It seems much more flexible than a kit that is sold as 1 box.

I'm looking to have some shop space within the next 6 months as well for better ability to fabricate parts on a larger scale, and more variety too. There's a lot of possibility, and I'm willing to build most of whatever is requested. I'd like to see the aftermarket take off for these cars

My Build Thread

Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
140whp+15.72%= 162hp

Name: Richard.
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS 2.4
Sparda D'Mon is on a distinguished road
Hmm... 🤔 good clutch kit. LSD. Lighter flywheel. The turbo kit ya'll been working on. Not sure if ill lower my car yet. Dont have pot hole issues or speed bumps in my area. I just hate the idea of scraping period. But it looks nice. So coilovers. Not sure if i should rebuild my trans or just buy a used one with "less miles" on the imaginary odometer they have. So not sure if you sell a trans rebuild kit. Stuff to have extra? The timing belt kit. Engine rebuild kit. Anything that we can both benefit price wise for me and profit as the medium man for you. Im all about being fair.

Cosmetics count? Eye lids and carbon fiber hood.

Last edited by Sparda D'Mon; May 3rd, 2020 at 10:24 PM.
Sparda D'Mon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 4th, 2020, 08:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Gamer

Name: Colten
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse GS 5 Speed
cmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to behold
Lsd's for 5 speed lol
Wavetrac doesn't make them anymore, so if we did a group buy they might make some more

Tags
buy, coilovers, fun, good, modding, parts, qui, sell, working

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in