Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority

Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority (https://www.club4g.org/board/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.club4g.org/board/members-rides/)
-   -   Road renegade build thread (https://www.club4g.org/board/members-rides/100809-road-renegade-build-thread.html)

ROAD RENEGADE August 5th, 2016 06:10 PM

Road renegade build thread

41 Attachment(s)
ROAD RENEGADE BUILD THREAD

PERFORMANCE MODS:
RRE ceramic coated headers
ST anti roll bars
Rear body brace
ES motor mounts
TANABE Strut Tower Bar
3IN OD strait through exhaust
RIPP Supercharger stage 1
Ceramic coated blower housing
Tial Q BOV with custom made trumpet
Snow performance stage 2 progressive water methanol kit
Upgraded water meth injection direct port
Ceramic coated plenum
Ceramic coated intake manifold
Ceramic coated valve cover
Port and polished plenum
Port and polished intake manifold
Port and polished throttle body
565cc Proflowed fuel injectors
NGK one step colder spark plugs

INTERIOR:

Double DIN head unit with with built in TV face
Dual Rockford Fosgate P3D4 10 inch woofers
T1500 Rockford Fosgate AMP running 0 gauge wire
Headliner painted (black)
LED footwell (blue)
Spray on sound control adhesive
Self shortened shifter (6 speed manual transmission)
Custom dual dash gauges
Blue LED turn signals
Door handle braces

EXTERIOR:

VIS Racing V speed front bumper
VIS Racing side skirts
JT Autostyles rear bumper
Underglow turn signals
SpecD tail lights
Custom painted OEM headlights
***:ndance::drool:MATTE PAINT:runaway::runaway:***

ROAD RENEGADE August 5th, 2016 06:11 PM

My whip

41 Attachment(s)
Hers some pics

ROAD RENEGADE August 5th, 2016 06:22 PM

pics

41 Attachment(s)
and some more

ROAD RENEGADE August 5th, 2016 06:28 PM

a little more pics

41 Attachment(s)
and some more...

Sabertooth^2 August 5th, 2016 07:35 PM

She's downright pretty enough to kiss!

1SickTSI August 7th, 2016 07:52 PM

looking good man!

ROAD RENEGADE August 8th, 2016 10:54 AM

RIMz

41 Attachment(s)
forgot to say that I'm running the stock GT wheels too, just laid em out and painted them to my liking

Desert Rat August 9th, 2016 06:14 PM

I think I need to change my pants... I'm not even joking when I say this is probably my favorite 4g I've ever seen since starting my love for this car. To say I am in pure awe is an understatement. Thats probably the best rear bumper I've ever seen. Where did you get it? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Sharp looking ride, man. Very jealous.

ROAD RENEGADE August 10th, 2016 08:30 AM

Body kit

41 Attachment(s)
Thanks Tom,

the rear bumper actually came off my 07 red Eclipse. I loved the look so much I had to repaint and put it on my 08 SE. As for the make, I,m not 100% sure if the company is producing this kit anymore. ACI and other 4G part distributors removed this bumper off there sites cause it wasn't popular. As far as I know, Im the only 4G running the rear bumper :runaway:

Here is a link to the makers:

JC Autostyles

brendonalgeier August 10th, 2016 11:53 AM

Yeah dude, that rear bumper is fucking sick. I'm going to try my hardest to track one of those down.

brendonalgeier August 10th, 2016 11:57 AM

Also, is it painted flat white?

Desert Rat August 10th, 2016 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROAD RENEGADE (Post 1753105)
Thanks Tom,

the rear bumper actually came off my 07 red Eclipse. I loved the look so much I had to repaint and put it on my 08 SE. As for the make, I,m not 100% sure if the company is producing this kit anymore. ACI and other 4G part distributors removed this bumper off there sites cause it wasn't popular. As far as I know, Im the only 4G running the rear bumper :runaway:

Here is a link to the makers:

JC Autostyles

I was afraid of this. :( I had seen it for sale on auto city imports quite a while ago, and I was hoping they just removed it because it didn't sell as well, but they were still being manufactured. I have to find a way to get my hands on one of these bumpers, because every rear for the 4g doesnt look that great to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by brendonalgeier (Post 1753185)
Yeah dude, that rear bumper is fucking sick. I'm going to try my hardest to track one of those down.

Keep me updated! Maybe we can tag team this. I sent an email to JC inquiring about it, I'll let you know when they reply. I would pay any price for this bumper... its the one.

ROAD RENEGADE August 10th, 2016 01:28 PM

rear bumper

41 Attachment(s)
The car is factory white itself, I just scuffed the car and cleared matte over it. As for the kits, there is always body work to do on them after getting em shipped to you. I added the "hot rod" black accents after the matte clear went on. The only thing I must tell you guys is that YOU WILL either have to make your exhaust a turn down right where our spare tire goes, or make a center exhaust like I did on my 07. The stock exhaust pipe does not lead to any port out the rear. Please check out my home page and go under my photo album to check out my last build from a few years go. Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Desert Rat August 10th, 2016 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROAD RENEGADE (Post 1753225)
The car is factory white itself, I just scuffed the car and cleared matte over it. As for the kits, there is always body work to do on them after getting em shipped to you. I added the "hot rod" black accents after the matte clear went on. The only thing I must tell you guys is that YOU WILL either have to make your exhaust a turn down right where our spare tire goes, or make a center exhaust like I did on my 07. The stock exhaust pipe does not lead to any port out the rear. Please check out my home page and go under my photo album to check out my last build from a few years go. Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Thanks Tristen, I really appreciate it! I don't mind any amount of fabrication needed, its kind of expected with a bumper of that magnitude. I'll spend 6 months fabricating it if I need to, I just want it so bad. :wub:

ROAD RENEGADE August 25th, 2016 06:01 AM

41 Attachment(s)
Little update, welded er up last night. Finally have my center exghust back and can finally hear once more.

tcsoccer09 August 25th, 2016 09:03 AM

Great work man! When you going to put that blower in there???

Desert Rat August 25th, 2016 10:10 AM

Looks sick! Can't wait to see more pictures.

ROAD RENEGADE August 25th, 2016 05:54 PM

41 Attachment(s)
I hope to start putting the charger on in 6 months. I'm gonna keep it simple and try to run no more than 6 pounds of boost so I can run as a daily driver. I'll keep you guys updated as I go along with the engine mods

Charlesdcann August 25th, 2016 07:19 PM

Pretty dope dude

ROAD RENEGADE November 23rd, 2016 03:13 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Happy early thanksgiving. I'm greatful for my 4G

aznomb November 23rd, 2016 04:17 PM

besides the engine, it looks like a bucket of rice

Desert Rat November 23rd, 2016 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznomb (Post 1778081)
besides the engine, it looks like a bucket of rice

Damn its almost like people have different tastes.

Lookin slick, Tristen. Hows the supercharger coming?

Sabertooth^2 November 23rd, 2016 04:57 PM

Love the body kit. Looks like it needs to be lowered a bit though

ROAD RENEGADE November 23rd, 2016 05:27 PM

Thank you guys. I don't post to much the club forum but am on here several times a day to see what's happening. As for the charger I'm still holding out on it. I have things starting to pop up in life and might need to let my dream of boosting go. And I agree the car would look better lower but I already scrape as is so as much as I want to drip it another 2.3 I just can't risk losing my front haha

Thanks again for the support!! I'll keep you guys posted

ROAD RENEGADE December 13th, 2016 06:10 PM

Finna send these bad bitchs off to get ceramic coated!!! Happy early Christmas to me. Thought I would rip apart the charger to check on the bearings and gasket before proceeding with the build. I'm a little concerned about the tune though. I'm going with Hackish's but need to find a tuner willing to work with FastWorks to fine tune my numbers on a dyno. Let me know if you have a tuner that knows FastWorks. I WILL TRAVEL FOR A TUNE (almost anywhere in the USA) Thank you all and happy modding Hollidays

ROAD RENEGADE December 13th, 2016 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ceramic coat deez

ROAD RENEGADE December 13th, 2016 06:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ripping apart RIPP SC

tcsoccer09 December 14th, 2016 08:54 AM

Ooooo shit - keep us posted man!

Desert Rat December 14th, 2016 09:26 AM

Very excited to see where this build goes! Decided not to sell the supercharger kit? Also, I thought hackish DID work with FastWorks?

ROAD RENEGADE December 14th, 2016 09:46 AM

follow up

Michael AKA "Hackish" is the creator of FastWorks. He offers a base tune for FI applications but recommends finding a tuner that will fine adjust my ratios. I'm looking for reliability over performance, hence why staying at RIPP's stage 1 Im looking to keep my Eclipse as a daily driver with a little more umff at the pedal. As much as I want to be the fastest kid on the block, running large amount of boost is just asking for trouble on a car that's gets driven close to 60miles a day. Once again thanks for the support guys!!

SuperEvilnine December 14th, 2016 02:03 PM

That's a clean ride man..keep up the good work$[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

ROAD RENEGADE January 19th, 2017 09:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
LOOK!! But not to long cause your eyes might melt away! To my surprise I got my headers back today. Let me start off by saying...HOLY CRAP they are beautiful!!! I can not stress how good they look. This was done by a company here in Florida. The company is called Performance Kote. I would highly highly HIGHLY recommend these guys if your in the neighborhood of getting your shish ceramic coated. I got headers and my Vortech housing done for a great price of $341.75. Fingers crossed that this helps drop intake temps and reduces heat soak. I will keep you gangsters and gangsterest posted when I do my install. Thanks for the love Club4g and happy modding everyone!

Desert Rat January 19th, 2017 10:03 PM

Beautiful! Glad to see you're still going ahead with forced induction :) Are those RRE headers?

ROAD RENEGADE January 19th, 2017 10:33 PM

Thanks Tom and yes those are RRE headers. I should get my 440CC injectors back tomorrow or on Saturday. I sent them off to get flushed, new O-rings and new filters.

SuperEvilnine January 19th, 2017 10:33 PM

Very nice bud

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Desert Rat January 19th, 2017 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROAD RENEGADE (Post 1792658)
Thanks Tom and yes those are RRE headers. I should get my 440CC injectors back tomorrow or on Saturday. I sent them off to get flushed, new O-rings and new filters.

Sweet! I just ordered my RRE headers, they should be here some time next week.

ROAD RENEGADE January 20th, 2017 05:52 AM

Sweet! headers for everyone!!! I cant wait to hear how they sound. I just wish we all lived closer. I did the Cruise to Tampa back in 2014, if you haven't seen the videos on youtube or looked over the thread, id suggest doing so. It was a blast and I will forever remember that event!

Ghost2006_GT January 20th, 2017 06:26 AM

27 Attachment(s)
Sweet car

sileali January 20th, 2017 07:59 AM

She's da bomb. Beautiful endeed. Nice ride man

Desert Rat January 20th, 2017 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROAD RENEGADE (Post 1792698)
Sweet! headers for everyone!!! I cant wait to hear how they sound. I just wish we all lived closer. I did the Cruise to Tampa back in 2014, if you haven't seen the videos on youtube or looked over the thread, id suggest doing so. It was a blast and I will forever remember that event!

I'd love to, but I'm all the way on the other side of the country :(