Daxenth's Satin Girl - Page 3 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2011, 10:11 AM   #81 (permalink)
Sin
Bitches Love a Sinner

Name: BJ
Vehicle: 2008 SE-X
Sin is a name known to allSin is a name known to allSin is a name known to allSin is a name known to allSin is a name known to all
Jeff my man...

Mitsubishi Parts | OEM Mitsubishi Parts | Genuine Mitsubishi Parts > Part Number Search: MZ313484

Price $150.19.

At checkout use promo code: GTUNERS to drop it to $141.73.

Shippings probably around $15.

Do it... Do it... Do it....

Did you do it yet? Haha, loving the ride so far! great work man!!
Sin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 3rd, 2011, 10:14 AM   #82 (permalink)
Sin
Bitches Love a Sinner

Sin is a name known to allSin is a name known to allSin is a name known to allSin is a name known to allSin is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemplarRadix08GT View Post
well meet up one day jeff rest asure.

yeah sin, northern part of nepa lol.. ur like.. south nepa =P leigh valley ftl!
Got it... Southern - Northern PA. In that case... suck my Philly and ship me some Dunder Mifflin Paper plz. Haha.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 10:33 AM   #83 (permalink)

Name: Kevin
Vehicle: 2008 black eclipse MR
TemplarRadix08GT will become famous soon enough
Lol.. I hate that show..
TemplarRadix08GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old January 3rd, 2011, 10:38 AM   #84 (permalink)

Name: Jeff
Vehicle: 2002 Honda S2k
Daxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemplarRadix08GT View Post
well meet up one day jeff rest asure.

yeah sin, northern part of nepa lol.. ur like.. south nepa =P leigh valley ftl!

just sayin it sucks more to live up here, people dont open their doors until minimum 10:30 up here, life up here sucks. period. I need to relocate asap. thinkin like NC or maybe maryland.. Va for chefs.. impossible, everything there tastes like salt for some reason..

yeah mine arent even amped yet sir.. wait til i put in my 6.5cXXX ones. you shall shat urself.
heard one amped and the car was hitting like 129 off of just comps... no sub.. no line drivers no nothing, just an amped full set of comps. S i c k... youtube has some videos on it.
sooo... bring a change of clothes? lol kidding but i want to. this NE MOD ill be there. you better too! all of you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin View Post
Jeff my man...

Mitsubishi Parts | OEM Mitsubishi Parts | Genuine Mitsubishi Parts > Part Number Search: MZ313484

Price $150.19.

At checkout use promo code: GTUNERS to drop it to $141.73.

Shippings probably around $15.

Do it... Do it... Do it....

Did you do it yet? Haha, loving the ride so far! great work man!!
what is it? i clicked and searched and nothing was found

Mods=Daxenth's Satin Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsou View Post
I, Panda and Dax, decree that on this Sunday morning, the third generation Eclipse is now revoked of all it's right to be part of the Eclipse family. From now on it is to be known as the "Mitsubishi Stillbirth".
Daxenth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 3rd, 2011, 10:39 AM   #85 (permalink)

Daxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud of
ohhh foglights. im getting Dons and all i need is the switch and im golden man. know anyone selling one? lol

Quote:
I, Panda and Dax, decree that on this Sunday morning, the third generation Eclipse is now revoked of all it's right to be part of the Eclipse family. From now on it is to be known as the "Mitsubishi Stillbirth".
Old January 3rd, 2011, 11:06 AM   #86 (permalink)

When's the Ne mod?
Old January 3rd, 2011, 11:37 AM   #87 (permalink)
Sin
Bitches Love a Sinner

Was October this past year... who knows in 2011?

Jeff, same site sells switch Mitsubishi Parts | OEM Mitsubishi Parts | Genuine Mitsubishi Parts.

Promo code works too. It may seem pricey, but it's more like an engage/disengage button as oppose to a toggle switch.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 11:55 AM   #88 (permalink)

yeah idk either.. but im there. my ex barred me from the last one... whipped to the max.. and i know.. fuckin 30 for it and 12 to ship but i might just have to resort to it...

Quote:
Old January 15th, 2011, 02:25 AM   #89 (permalink)

been a while since i updated. i put my GT TB on. subtle but the differences are there also, i got NitroGlisson's fogs. ive painted the bezels black and im awaiting a switch still.

also i got myself a FiC and a wideband coming soon. so. im ALMOST there! i just need an intake and my nitrous build will be done.

Quote:
Old January 15th, 2011, 07:31 AM   #90 (permalink)

Yay
How's ur system goin? Still need that box? I could make one for u in a couple weeks if the cold breaks a little
Old January 15th, 2011, 11:15 AM   #91 (permalink)

hey man. my system has been acting weird. i think i have a short in a wire somewhere. cause the subs hit then sometimes randomly it will cut off. its more annoying than anything. and i might need it but i have no money man. i still need a job :/

Quote:
Old January 15th, 2011, 12:10 PM   #92 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT-SC
joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
the satin girl.............................................. ......................will rock your world.

took my baby out last night and she took me all over town. boy it was fun and the first time in long time I've driven around for just for pleasure. when she warmed up all the gauges were in the green, and the motor sounded bad ass. I got lot's of head turns, staring and pointing at intersections - people wishing they could be me an' shit. saw one little boy w/ his jaw hanging open - gaping at my car. I revved up for him and he and his siblings started jumping around inside the back seat of the suv they were in. fun.

~347 WHP / ~309 WTQ / ~6 lbs Boost
joeyb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 15th, 2011, 12:13 PM   #93 (permalink)

lol i only wish i had half as much done to my car as you do.... those suspension mods you did seem like they are almost vital...

Quote:
Old January 15th, 2011, 01:13 PM   #94 (permalink)

Dax remember dude it's cold. Your battery will act real weird in the cold. Of it continues then probably have a short. A peice of mdf board was 43 dollars and lowes, if u want to have a go at it and have the tools it's a lot cheaper.
I hear ya on job tho, wish I had a permanent one.. Yeah I'd do u a box for cost of that part of board and shipping (discounted bc I work for FedEx) so up2u
Old January 15th, 2011, 01:14 PM   #95 (permalink)

What model subs u have so I can calculate how much mdf to use?
Old January 15th, 2011, 01:23 PM   #96 (permalink)

idk model. theyre infinity and theyre 12". i can get a spec sheet for you if you want theyre in my dresser somewhere. and you dont have to make a box. but if you could help me relocate id appreciate that too lol. i was trying to fit my subs in with my nitrous tank. and my subs hit my hatch. but i WILL NOT go without subs.. music sucks balls without bass...

Quote:
Old January 15th, 2011, 01:29 PM   #97 (permalink)

Name: Cesar
Vehicle: 2008 Generic Veyron
gspower is a jewel in the roughgspower is a jewel in the rough
You know dax
I just noticed your ride is like chaos's little brother
Both are the same color
Both sleeper as shit, and both pack a mean punch under the hood
Especially when you finish your nitrous build
Ooooooh yeahhh
Old January 15th, 2011, 01:36 PM   #98 (permalink)

lol in a way i guess. he rapes more face than i do though and im not fully sleeper like he is (projos, lids, tint, LEDs) but thanks man! i try to repp it for the GS out there that think "aw im too slow to take people on boo hoo.." take the loss with a grain of salt and find an old lady in a wheel chair to race your bound to win eventually!

Quote:
Old January 15th, 2011, 01:44 PM   #99 (permalink)

Yeah scan it and email it to [email protected]
Old January 15th, 2011, 01:50 PM   #100 (permalink)

i dont have a scanner... lol..

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:06 PM   #101 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
yeah, you're right. black rims it should be. I don't think there's much room for maneuvering on that one. do you have pictures or a link to what you are looking at? (and where? I am needing to at least look around)

Old January 31st, 2011, 10:10 PM   #102 (permalink)

Here you go bro Enkei Performance Imola Black Painted

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:11 PM   #103 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

sweet - those are what YOU are getting?

Old January 31st, 2011, 10:13 PM   #104 (permalink)

once i get like 1k for new shoes yeah haha

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:15 PM   #105 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

I want a set with a deep negative off-set so it has a big lip on it, know what I mean?

Old January 31st, 2011, 10:16 PM   #106 (permalink)

i know. joe wants deep dish pizza rims. lol. idk ive always dug spokes. and Enkei is a well made/known brand so its quality for a decent price. but i could dig the lip too

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:17 PM   #107 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/SE
XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
wtf for 1k get some used work or volks...hell if you want enkei's some rpf1s
azn/cracka goon #1 holla!
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m...14/image-1.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
i see kchu's swag has rubbed off on you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
You _REALLY_ don't wanna start that war...

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
XxkevinchuxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:21 PM   #108 (permalink)

well thats 650 total for the rims and about 350-400 for tires. and i dont like work or volk rims. ive never seen the other enkei ones though

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:24 PM   #109 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

this is closer to what I was thinking as far as the lip - but I don't get it - the offset says very very positive.........I just don't understand it I guess.....what a surprise.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand

Old January 31st, 2011, 10:26 PM   #110 (permalink)

yeah i dont like the look of the RPF chuman. and those are kinda cool joe lol

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:29 PM   #111 (permalink)

XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxenth View Post
and i dont like work or volk rims.
i have half the mind to nep rep you, fly over and kick you in the face.
Quote:
Quote:

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:30 PM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxenth View Post
yeah i dont like the look of the RPF chuman. and those are kinda cool joe lol
Quote:
Quote:

Trust me.

Old January 31st, 2011, 10:34 PM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxkevinchuxX View Post
i have half the mind to nep rep you, fly over and kick you in the face.
lmao honestly ive only seen gold vinished volk and i dont like colored rims. silver or black. and the fat spokes as well. i like the skinny ones so you can see the rotors and whats going on behind the rim

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:46 PM   #114 (permalink)

this kid.....

Quote:
Quote:

Trust me.

Old January 31st, 2011, 10:48 PM   #115 (permalink)

the gunmetal ones in the top are good, so are the black and red but not the scheme im going with. and the black rays are kinda sexy too... hmm...

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 11:25 PM   #116 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

holy shit everyone one of those are badass....and probably way out of my price range.

Old January 31st, 2011, 11:28 PM   #117 (permalink)

lol prolly mine too...

Quote:
Old February 3rd, 2011, 01:32 AM   #118 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

Name: Ajdin/Aj
Vehicle: 2011/Eclipse/GS -94Golf 3
STL Eclipse 2011 is just really niceSTL Eclipse 2011 is just really niceSTL Eclipse 2011 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxkevinchuxX View Post
this kid.....

for a second i thought those were all ur rims lol *Wheel Whore*

I cant wait til ur comepletly done with your car and im done with mine then u n me and alot of races

https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...er-thread.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHILLY22 View Post
about time u got a signatue lol looks badass...
STL Eclipse 2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 3rd, 2011, 12:29 PM   #119 (permalink)

Pssshhhhh... bring it bitchhh lol

Quote:
Old February 3rd, 2011, 05:29 PM   #120 (permalink)

ill race ur ass jeffery

Tags
aem, black, body, car, custom, exhaust, fic, fuel, gasket, gauge, glowshift, headers, headlights, hood, interior, kit, led, nitrous, oil, projector, ralliart, rims, tanabe, wheels, wideband

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in