Nitro's Little Girl w/ Attitude (Under construction) - Page 10 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #361 (permalink)
Soon to be SC'd :)

Name: Don Glisson
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
NitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond repute
How to slay a Dragon
1) Sneak up on him and grab him by the tongue.......

2) With your other hand grab him by the gonads......unable to get that picture

Last edited by NitroGlisson; July 8th, 2013 at 10:01 AM.
NitroGlisson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 8th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #362 (permalink)
Gamer

Name: Colten
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse GS 5 Speed
cmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to behold
I love the body kit on your car!!! The color fits it perfectly
Old July 8th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #363 (permalink)
Pussy Magnet = Stock

Name: Will
Vehicle: 2012 Lancer Ralliart
deprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to behold
Don, I'll be transferring out to Newport News, VA in October/November time. We'll have to run the dragon sometime.

Funny story (more like painful) I rode my Honda CBR600RR from San Diego to the Dragon, went through a set of tires, a set of brake pads, and a pair of underwear about a year ago. Was a great time.

Car is looking great by the way. Can't wait to see how my AWD Lancer holds up against the Eclipse in the twisties.
Current Car: 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: Evo X FMIC | MAP UICP | Evo X LICP| Evo X BPV | AEM Intake | AMS Boost Pill | GST Basemap Tuned by ME! | RRM GRIP Springs | Oil Catch Can | Agency Power 3" DP | Avid1 18x9 +35 | Project Kics R28 Lugs | AMS 3" Resonated TP | Ultimate Racing 3" Dual-Tip Catback | Zeitronix ZT-2/ZR-2 AFR+Boost |
deprydation is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old July 19th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #364 (permalink)

NitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond repute
Bought some pictures from the Dragon trip...thought I'd share

Old July 19th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #365 (permalink)

...and a few more

Old July 19th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #366 (permalink)

...and just a few more

Old December 2nd, 2013, 09:27 AM   #367 (permalink)

Spent a large part of yesterday removing the bumper and headlights. Had to open the headlights to re-glue the halos which had become loose. Put it all back together and now neither halo works....I'm pissed. Lost the daylight and have not been able to trouble-shoot. Sure hoping it is a loose connection and not the heating up of the fixtures to open and close them back up.
Old January 16th, 2014, 04:14 PM   #368 (permalink)

I just failed inspection....green headlights and tinted tails are frowned upon in this state
Old January 16th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #369 (permalink)
Gamer

cmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to behold
That sucks
Old January 22nd, 2014, 04:24 PM   #370 (permalink)

They told me that I had to put the halogen bulbs back in! I ordered some 6k bulbs since they had to be "white" and will dare them to try and fail that!
Old February 24th, 2014, 05:18 PM   #371 (permalink)
Sinister G

Name: Christian
Vehicle: Galant 4G69,Eclipse 4G63T
9GKC has a spectacular aura about
Any updates my friend?
Old February 26th, 2014, 03:45 PM   #372 (permalink)

Passed inspection and sent in the money for the taxes and tag renewal. Three weeks later I have now received a letter from DMV that I didn't pass inspection and they are holding my money in an account....wtf! I have the paper in-hand that shows I passed inspection. The only improper equipment around here is at the DMV!
Old March 13th, 2014, 11:10 AM   #373 (permalink)

Finally got my tags...now I can put my exotic green headlights back in and swap back to my racing cat
Old March 13th, 2014, 11:32 AM   #374 (permalink)
Sinister G

Name: Christian
Vehicle: Galant 4G69,Eclipse 4G63T
9GKC has a spectacular aura about
Nice man! I just noticed the back-end of your ride, my gawd .... oh and the green halos are great !
Old March 13th, 2014, 11:53 AM   #375 (permalink)
Real men have a STICK!

Name: Chris
Vehicle: '08 Evo X GSR
ChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to all
Because, race car!!!
ChrisB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 22nd, 2014, 03:49 PM   #376 (permalink)
Go Slow or Go Home

Base Jumping Champion! Seator Champion! Wuzzler Champion!
Tournaments Won: 10

Name: Ryan
Vehicle: 1980 Camaro Z28
rbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Don you continue to amaze me with the work you keep putting into that car! It looks better and better every time I log on to see it.
Old July 13th, 2014, 10:11 AM   #377 (permalink)

Heading out in 92 degrees to change out my alternator. Died Friday and took out the battery....had not heard of that!
Old July 13th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #378 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbk001 View Post
Damn Don you continue to amaze me with the work you keep putting into that car! It looks better and better every time I log on to see it.
Thanks...means a lot to me since you were really the first person I got to meet and know from the club
Old July 13th, 2014, 09:35 PM   #379 (permalink)

Alternator installed. Those bottom two bolts are a bitch!
Old October 17th, 2014, 09:48 AM   #380 (permalink)

On the way home last night I had a truck towing a trailer with a race car on it lost its whole wrack of spare tires in the road in front of me.This was on an interstate highway so speed was above 70. Was able to dodge the first three but then a van hit one and sent it flying. It glanced off my windshield and flew over my car. A second tire was hit by a Toyota and thrown into my path and I nailed it. These tires were huge being racing slicks. It took out my front bumper but was lucky it didn't come through the windshield. Front bumper is a wreck but was fortunate it wasn't worse. Scared the heck out of me. I was able to drive the car which was handy since I had to run the guy down and make him stop. Needed a new bumper cover anyway.....this will be my 4th

Last edited by NitroGlisson; November 18th, 2016 at 02:32 PM.
NitroGlisson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 17th, 2014, 10:53 AM   #381 (permalink)

Name: Ryan
Vehicle: 06Eclipse Gs
ryguy is a splendid one to beholdryguy is a splendid one to beholdryguy is a splendid one to beholdryguy is a splendid one to beholdryguy is a splendid one to beholdryguy is a splendid one to behold
holy cow!
Glad to hear your ok!
ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 17th, 2014, 11:55 AM   #382 (permalink)

Name: Ozzy
Vehicle: 2011/Eclipse/GT
havik will become famous soon enough
wow! Glad to hear your ok. But man you don't have the best of luck with accidents lately.
Old October 17th, 2014, 01:58 PM   #383 (permalink)

Name: Matt
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
darksideofeclipse is a jewel in the roughdarksideofeclipse is a jewel in the rough
saw this on facebook, least you can say you dip, ducked and dodged 3 of the tires...
Old November 18th, 2016, 09:54 AM   #384 (permalink)

Introducing my new girlfriend.......2015 370Z Nismo Tech 6-speed manual

Old November 18th, 2016, 09:55 AM   #385 (permalink)

Old November 18th, 2016, 10:02 AM   #386 (permalink)

Old November 18th, 2016, 10:03 AM   #387 (permalink)

Thrilled with it so far. It has 12k miles on it. Like the 2014 rims and spoiler better but getting use to it.
Old November 18th, 2016, 10:05 AM   #388 (permalink)

....and yeah...keeping the Eclipse.
Old August 12th, 2020, 06:38 PM   #389 (permalink)

It has been far too long since I have visited this site. I have been busy with the farm and job searching. I got laid off two years ago and have not found a job since. Not many willing to hire and 64 y.o. IT professional. My poor Eclipse has not been on the road for a little longer that that due to not passing inspection. I plan to get back on that and get her back up to speed once the cold weather sets in. Just ended blueberry season and had the best year ever for my pick-your-own farm. Hope all is well with the many people I met here and spent so many hours chatting/debating and sharing modding ideas, Still driving the Nismo and still getting a thrill from it but miss the Eclipse. Could not bring my self to sell it and now determined to get her back to her former glory. Still have the SC and build kit I collected including the extra engine and heads, over-sized pistons, larger injectors, and a few other things I thought I would need for the build. I never could get my laptop to connect so could not tune and that is what took the air out of my sails. Might decide to sell the supercharger but not there yet.
Old August 12th, 2020, 07:47 PM   #390 (permalink)

Name: Kyle
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS Auto
pcfreak4 has a spectacular aura about
Nice Nissan! What made your eclipse not pass inspection?
pcfreak4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 13th, 2020, 08:21 PM   #391 (permalink)

Name: Scott
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT SE
blkwings is on a distinguished road
Haven't seen that name pop up here in a minute! So good to hear you've still got the 4G, and the farm had a great summer! Welcome back!
Old August 17th, 2020, 08:20 AM   #392 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfreak4 View Post
Nice Nissan! What made your eclipse not pass inspection?
The same problem as always the O2 sensors but this time was much more persistent. Not sure if it is a wiring issue or that I actually really do need to replace the cat. I don't have access to a lift and hate laying on the ground especially while the fire ants are active around here. I am not going to be able to stand watching the Eclipse sit there much longer. Before I got laid-off I was working 50 hours a week with an hour commute in both directions so I just didn't have the time or energy to trouble shoot and I do not have that excuse now.
Old August 17th, 2020, 08:22 AM   #393 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkwings View Post
Haven't seen that name pop up here in a minute! So good to hear you've still got the 4G, and the farm had a great summer! Welcome back!
Thanks Scott.....feel like I have been neglecting my friends here and the community in general and I plan to do something about that.
Old August 17th, 2020, 09:22 AM   #394 (permalink)
Gamer

Dang it's been a little while since you've been on here lol, let me know what exactly is going on with the o2 sensors and I'll try and help out, I had some weird issues with mine a little over a year ago I finally fixed
Old August 21st, 2020, 09:15 AM   #395 (permalink)

Name: Josh Swiger
Vehicle: 2012 Eclipse
swiger is on a distinguished road
You have a total beast there!
swiger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 26th, 2020, 08:43 AM   #396 (permalink)
The Evil Wizard

Name: Jamie
Vehicle: 94 Galant GS
majin is a jewel in the roughmajin is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGlisson View Post
It has been far too long since I have visited this site. I have been busy with the farm and job searching. I got laid off two years ago and have not found a job since. Not many willing to hire and 64 y.o. IT professional. My poor Eclipse has not been on the road for a little longer that that due to not passing inspection. I plan to get back on that and get her back up to speed once the cold weather sets in. Just ended blueberry season and had the best year ever for my pick-your-own farm. Hope all is well with the many people I met here and spent so many hours chatting/debating and sharing modding ideas, Still driving the Nismo and still getting a thrill from it but miss the Eclipse. Could not bring my self to sell it and now determined to get her back to her former glory. Still have the SC and build kit I collected including the extra engine and heads, over-sized pistons, larger injectors, and a few other things I thought I would need for the build. I never could get my laptop to connect so could not tune and that is what took the air out of my sails. Might decide to sell the supercharger but not there yet.
Welcome back!

Tags
aftermarket, audio, avic, body, brake, cold air intake, display, fog, fog lights, fuel, headlights, intake, ipod, light, links, mod, oil, paint, pro kit, racing, seat, shocks, silver, supercharger, suspension

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in