Gser7. 1 yr later and going... - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2012, 11:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Gabriel
Vehicle: 2008/Eclipse GS
gser7 is a name known to allgser7 is a name known to allgser7 is a name known to allgser7 is a name known to allgser7 is a name known to all
Gser7. 1 yr later and going...

Alright guys.. I've seen that a lot of people have been starting their own ride thread... So what the hell. I'll do mine!

I have a 2008 4 Banger Black GS..
Bought the car January of 2011, used with 28k miles on it, and traded in my old beat up 2002 Honda Civic Lx.. I know.. A civic. But hey, it did take me from point A to B. Until it died.
GS cost me 11k and traded in the LX for about $3500 which It is not bad at all!

Out with the old.. In with the new..

Me and the father with the new car..!

Soon after I got a cheap Ebay intake.. Didn't know a thing about cars.. And basically still don't really know that much. But, i'm getting there! About almost a year later, I log back on here and RichieM had messaged me about the Tampa meet, and saw all the enthusiasm in it. From then... The mod bug bit me.. and here I am.
Spoke to Lydia from RRE.. And my bday was coming up Dec 25th. Got the Pulley... and soon after I decided to splash cash.
Magnaflow Catback came in about 2-3 weeks after!

Along with the Hid lights! And Progress springs from ACI. While speaking to Joe from ACI I got the Eyelids.. which IMO are a must. They make the car look WAY classier, and gives it a meaner look.

And just last week.. while I was in Vegas. My GF sent me the good news that she had picked up the headers from RRE! And they are by FAR the best mod.. Love the sound, love the performance gains.. Definitely worth all the money.

And this is how she sits now..

OF course I couldn't miss my C4G logo representing.

As for my next mods.. Im thinking about blacking out the tailights.. And also getting some 18' rims.. Black with red lip around!
Also I have been dwelling on an AEM FIC but, cash is quite short. But hopefully when Tax return season comes around i'll be able to snatch one up with the BrianJ harness!
Let me know what you guys think.. Im open to comments and all. Here to learn and always appreciate all the help! And of course.. Always more to come.. Once that Mod bug bites.. The modding never ends... Here I come.

Operation Black on Black Eclipse.
https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...ter-going.html
CAI, Progress Lowering Springs, RRE UDP, Magnaflow Exhaust, GT TB, RRE Header, Debadged.
RIP Matt (Bullet06) Gone but not forgotten.
gser7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 31st, 2012, 11:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Stranded. That's what.

Name: Kazi
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/GS
KazF is just really niceKazF is just really niceKazF is just really niceKazF is just really nice
This is a sick ass ride. I love how it looks in person and the sounds this thing makes!! People. There is a MASSIVE difference between a stock eclipse and a modded one. He round house smoked me when I met up with him. Ew you had a civic. I'm sorry but that is one ugly as hell car. Whatever rim you end up buying I'd recommend multiple spokes. The red lip sounds really good though. One thing is for sure, if you got the FIC you'd tap the true potential of this sex machine! [email protected]@@@
Old January 31st, 2012, 11:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

gser7 is a name known to allgser7 is a name known to allgser7 is a name known to allgser7 is a name known to allgser7 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazF View Post
This is a sick ass ride. I love how it looks in person and the sounds this thing makes!! People. There is a MASSIVE difference between a stock eclipse and a modded one. He round house smoked me when I met up with him. Ew you had a civic. I'm sorry but that is one ugly as hell car. Whatever rim you end up buying I'd recommend multiple spokes. The red lip sounds really good though. One thing is for sure, if you got the FIC you'd tap the true potential of this sex machine! [email protected]@@@
Multiple spokes is what i'm shooting for! Already have a set that i'm looking into.. Just the cash that i'm missing. But i'm torn between wheels and tires, or FIC.. It's a toss up. Always appreciate your comments, man!

CAI, Progress Lowering Springs, RRE UDP, Magnaflow Exhaust, GT TB, RRE Header, Debadged.

Old February 1st, 2012, 12:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

Name: www.c4gnation.com
xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to all
i like your ride for sure !
like Kazi said, a few tasteful exterior mods make a huge difference on the Eclipse ! you, so far, have had good taste !

xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_08GT_Spyder View Post
i like your ride for sure !
like Kazi said, a few tasteful exterior mods make a huge difference on the Eclipse ! you, so far, have had good taste !

Thank you, Pat! Definitely going into the few exterior mods.. But, I can't resist on trying to make my Gs go less slower! But, definitely next are the wheels! Or FIC..... Goddamn it.. decisions decisions...

Old February 1st, 2012, 12:17 AM   #6 (permalink)

Name: Ryan
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GS-MR
rdelaney89 is a jewel in the roughrdelaney89 is a jewel in the rough
sweet ride!! keep up the good work!

Retired: rdelaney89's Still Blue Beauty

Current: rdelaneys 2011 WRX
rdelaney89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:19 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdelaney89 View Post
sweet ride!! keep up the good work!
Thanks Ryan! If all goes well.. This build thread should get way more interesting!

Old February 1st, 2012, 12:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Long live the queen.

Name: Christina
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/SE
MissChriss will become famous soon enough
Can't wait to see this in person this Thursday with Kaz! Definitely can't wait to run with you on the perfect road that I will find for all of us. LOL

2007 Eclipse SE----CLICK ME!
MissChriss is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:23 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChriss View Post
Can't wait to see this in person this Thursday with Kaz! Definitely can't wait to run with you on the perfect road that I will find for all of us. LOL
Better get on that! We are meeting at the Boca Town Center at 2.30 right? Remember I'm definitely not familiar with Boca, so you've got this one!Did you finally install the Magnaflow? I'll have the GoPro ready...!

Old February 1st, 2012, 12:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
Long live the queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gser7 View Post
Better get on that! We are meeting at the Boca Town Center at 2.30 right? Remember I'm definitely not familiar with Boca, so you've got this one!Did you finally install the Magnaflow? I'll have the GoPro ready...!
Gotta find out where that was again. LOL I only lived in Boca for a year, but I "almost" know where everything is. Still looking for that A+ road though!

And I did! It's been on for about 2 weeks now. I'm getting the springs next and then hopefully RRE will restock their headers and I'll get on those when I get the extra $$

Old February 1st, 2012, 12:36 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChriss View Post
Gotta find out where that was again. LOL I only lived in Boca for a year, but I "almost" know where everything is. Still looking for that A+ road though!

And I did! It's been on for about 2 weeks now. I'm getting the springs next and then hopefully RRE will restock their headers and I'll get on those when I get the extra $$
Just ride down with Kaz! He knows where it is!
Damn RRE already sold out on the headers? I snatched those headers as soon as they had them. This was a month ago! And got them last week.. Be on the lookout if anyone is selling theirs!

Old February 1st, 2012, 01:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Deez Nutz

Name: Adam
adamcky90 will become famous soon enough
Nice ride! I think we both bought the same intake off ebay haha. Actually I think it is pretty nice, I have had no problems with it, and it sounds/performs great? How much was your header? And how much was the pulley?
adamcky90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 1st, 2012, 09:14 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcky90 View Post
Nice ride! I think we both bought the same intake off ebay haha. Actually I think it is pretty nice, I have had no problems with it, and it sounds/performs great? How much was your header? And how much was the pulley?
Yeah man! Never had a problem with the intake! Pulley was about 150-160 I can't remember. And the header was 400 from RRE. But this offer was with me also buying the magnaflow catback!

Old February 1st, 2012, 10:20 PM   #14 (permalink)

Hey everybody! Giving myself a bump here!
I was talking to Joe from ACI and he asked me for a few pics of my car to put up on the site!! I know it isn't a Street Mag cover or anything like that! Or perhaps other guys have their car in the site also! But hey! Sure as hell proud of this, or at least gets me more motivated to keep modding.

Anyways, here's the link to it!

2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse Progress Lowering Springs Sport Compact Auto & Import Performance Superstore

Old February 1st, 2012, 10:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Stranded. That's what.

KazF is just really niceKazF is just really niceKazF is just really niceKazF is just really nice
Congratulations!!! I'm happy to see your car up on the website! This is why modding is a passion because it's always rewarding. Now anyone wanting to buy the progress springs will see your car! It definitely deserves to be up there and it looks great and it's actually useful in being able to tell the changes the progress makes. A+ mofo!
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

Name: www.c4gnation.com
xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to all
well, congrats man, but i dont see your car in the link??
xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:47 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_08GT_Spyder View Post
well, congrats man, but i dont see your car in the link??
It's in the pics for the Progress Springs! It should be there!

Old February 1st, 2012, 10:49 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazF View Post
Congratulations!!! I'm happy to see your car up on the website! This is why modding is a passion because it's always rewarding. Now anyone wanting to buy the progress springs will see your car! It definitely deserves to be up there and it looks great and it's actually useful in being able to tell the changes the progress makes. A+ mofo!
Thanks man! Definitely gives me a boost in motivation to keep modding and hopefully one day be satisfied with how the car runs/looks... Which I doubt! I'll always want to add or change something! Never ending modding!

Old February 2nd, 2012, 10:16 AM   #19 (permalink)
Gots me a sooby

Name: Keith "The Ricer" Randolph
Vehicle: 02 wrx
Ballfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant future
Keep it going broski
Mods: Protuned by S.Clark , Ebay hood scoop w/STi air splitter, Ebay turbo inlet, Ebay tmic, Ebay Turbo-back, vf39 w/blanket, STi pinks, Megan mounts, Defi boost, AEM WB, Walbro 255, GS EBC, Tein coils, RA mudflaps
Ballfade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 2nd, 2012, 10:50 AM   #20 (permalink)
The "Touring" Eclipse

Vehicle: 08 Eclipse SE
HOMESLICE is a jewel in the roughHOMESLICE is a jewel in the rough
Very clean, and tastefully modded. Keep up the good work man!

And i know no one else has commented on the rims or AEM. that is a tough one. If you do rims of course make it look good. AEM would be a very nice kick in the pants for HP gain but I personally have not jumped the gun yet because I need more base mods first and then tune it later. Its up to where you are in your build if you are ready for the retune
Modifications: Injen 3" SES Exhaust, Injen CAI, Tanabe Upper/Lower Strut Bars, TWM STS & Shift Knob, Ingalls Torque Damper, Outlaw IM/TB Spacers/TB Bypass, Eibach springs and Sway Bars front and rear, Ichiba Wheel Spacers, Ralliart Eyelids, Tint
6 and above is true love, 5 and below they'll never know
HOMESLICE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:39 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMESLICE View Post
Very clean, and tastefully modded. Keep up the good work man!

And i know no one else has commented on the rims or AEM. that is a tough one. If you do rims of course make it look good. AEM would be a very nice kick in the pants for HP gain but I personally have not jumped the gun yet because I need more base mods first and then tune it later. Its up to where you are in your build if you are ready for the retune
Thank you~ It is a tough one... Rims are pricier.. Already have a set price of $900 for rims and tires installed. But the FIC is just.. a must if I want to have better performance gains. What I surely will end up doing is buying both at the same time if I have the money. I just can't pick one or the other. Either way, thanks for the advice and the comments man!

Old February 6th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #22 (permalink)

Just bought today the GT TB... On it's way and pics will be added later on this week! Finally things are coming along.. Little mods to be done, from here til the Tampa meet! Thinking of small mods to do, if anyone wants to chip in some ideas, by all means do so. More than open for them.. Perhaps GSX spoiler, and I have been thinking about perhaps a short throw shifter... Suggestions needed!

Old February 10th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #23 (permalink)

Just a couple of new pics, updating! Thanks to Miss Chriss for taking them!

Old February 11th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
Long live the queen.

Looks sick!! I left for Orlando to see my friend and haven't gotten a chance to re-make my computer. I'll get to editing sometime this week! I'll post my favorite ones here! <3

Can't wait to see you and Gio again! It was definitely a day worth redoing. And this time, you'll be there for the epic park powersliding ;3

And get that gopro from last thursday and the thursday before with Kaz going!! I wanna see it!

Old February 11th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #25 (permalink)
tUNED.

Name: Brian
Vehicle: 09 4G69
FeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to all
Nice !!
i may make a new thread soon. i dont think people really kno wut i have done with my car (especially recently). im never tossing out many updates for my car.

and as a heads up that gt tb is going to make ur car run very lean in high rpms. i honestly would not install it without the ability to adjust fuel trims properly

Eagle + Manly fully built 4G69 8.5:1 87.5 106mm stroker _ RPW stage 1 camshaft _ Full custom Borla Exhaust _ Tuned _ AEM gauge pod
FeaRlezZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 11th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #26 (permalink)
I'm the BEST

Name: Rick
Vehicle: 2008 GT-SC
dejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nice
Maybe blk out the fog housings..... Other then that A+.... If you get rims with red stripe paint the calipers red too... You doing all the work yourself?

TEAM BIG SUPERCHARGERS
406 whp Evo killer
dejectedangle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 11th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejectedangle View Post
Maybe blk out the fog housings..... Other then that A+.... If you get rims with red stripe paint the calipers red too... You doing all the work yourself?
I actually did think of blacking out the fog housings, good thinking! Thanks man! I actually have done minor work to the car myself. I did install header, but I just wasn't able to have time for springs and catback! I took it to a good shop that a friend of mine owns and they helped me out no prob. The rest, minor things.. CAI and Pulley which was a bit of a bitch for some reason which I installed also.

Today I was thinking about those rims.. Might be my next addition to the car!

Old February 11th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeaRlezZ View Post
Nice !!
i may make a new thread soon. i dont think people really kno wut i have done with my car (especially recently). im never tossing out many updates for my car.

and as a heads up that gt tb is going to make ur car run very lean in high rpms. i honestly would not install it without the ability to adjust fuel trims properly
I actually am interested in your thread, man! You're basically almost done with installing everything on your car, engine wise. It would be a good example to look to!
I actually am holding back on the TB and install it later on.. It's sitting there, but i'd like to do two things at once.. So if I don't do the wheels, I wanted the FIC and put the GT TB in there as well!
Do a new thread man! Definitely interested!

Old February 11th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeaRlezZ View Post
Nice !!

yes, absolutely, make a new thread brian
freakydeaky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 12th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
Stranded. That's what.

I can't wait to see this car with the FIC and TB installed.

Oh and for the fog housings.....Plasti-dip?
Old February 12th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #31 (permalink)

Name: Ethan
Vehicle: '03 Evo (sold)
phenom is a jewel in the roughphenom is a jewel in the rough
Those pics look sweet, nice ride
phenom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 12th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #32 (permalink)
Aviator

Name: Jonathan
Vehicle: Sexy?
Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
Clean

Win. You've had a long hiatus from the site your rants are legendary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randman View Post
Glad your back this site plummets with almost every noob sign up. Bomb away
Jonrod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 13th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #33 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

Name: Jay
Vehicle: 2006 Honda Civic Si
jhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to behold
Gabe your ride is looking sick!! I'm jealous of the blackout look, it's the route I want to go with my next ride. Get the gt tb on there asap!!
jhun35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 13th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #34 (permalink)

Thanks everyone! I need that Gt Tb installed ASAP. Also having some changes to the outer look! Gsx Wing almost ordered and short shifter also! I'll post pics of the new updates and of the Tb!!!

Old February 13th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #35 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

jhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to behold
GGAAAAHHHH THIS RIDE IS GETTING TOOO SICK!!!!!!
Old February 13th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom View Post
Those pics look sweet, nice ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonrod View Post
Clean
Thank you More to come!!

Old February 14th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #37 (permalink)

Damn fucking nails or whatever that is....maybe this is a signal... To get new wheels and tires... Decisions decisions.

Old February 14th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #38 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by gser7 View Post

Damn fucking nails or whatever that is....maybe this is a signal... To get new wheels and tires... Decisions decisions.
Dude that's bad :/ I hate how nails just get left in the street all the time. On a bright side you should be able to plug that one. Doesn't look like it's in too bad of a position.
Old February 14th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhun35 View Post
Dude that's bad :/ I hate how nails just get left in the street all the time. On a bright side you should be able to plug that one. Doesn't look like it's in too bad of a position.

Yeah man! I plugged it and that was it! Put air in there and boom.. Like "new"!

Old February 14th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #40 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

Awesome bro!! how the LED's coming along??

Tags
2008, aem, back, black, car, cars, catback, eyelids, fic, good, headers, hid, intake, lights, meet, mod, modding, performance, rims, rre, short, sound, springs, starting, tampa

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in