CMTurner's Ride - Page 28 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         
 

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.


Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

  • Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 6th, 2020, 06:33 AM   #1081 (permalink)
Gamer
 
cmturner's Avatar
 

Name: Colten
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston TX
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse GS 5 Speed
Posts: 6,862
Rep Power: 14
cmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to behold
Well exhaust housing should be in Friday, so painted the compressor side for now, with this compressor set up, turbo should have loud whistle
__________________
Try and take my guns, I DARE you!!!!
https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...ners-ride.html
cmturner is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 10th, 2020, 02:30 PM   #1082 (permalink)
Gamer
 
cmturner's Avatar
 

Name: Colten
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston TX
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse GS 5 Speed
Posts: 6,862
Rep Power: 14
cmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to behold
From last night going to small car meet
Also new turbo is in, this sucker screams, even just going stop sign to stop sign, need to make a video
__________________
Try and take my guns, I DARE you!!!!
https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...ners-ride.html
cmturner is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:17 PM   #1083 (permalink)
Member
 

Name: vic
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: de
Vehicle: 07 eclipse gt
Posts: 92
Rep Power: 6
vicstag is on a distinguished road
That is Awesome
vicstag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old May 23rd, 2020, 11:51 AM   #1084 (permalink)
Gamer
 
cmturner's Avatar
 

Name: Colten
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston TX
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse GS 5 Speed
Posts: 6,862
Rep Power: 14
cmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to behold
Cleaned up the wiring harness, removing all the old factory wiring covers, made some carbon fiber intercooler piping(not my best job but gets the job done for now), made new turbo inlet as well for bigger turbo,
Runs great!!! And whistles loud as hell!!!
__________________
Try and take my guns, I DARE you!!!!
https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...ners-ride.html
cmturner is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 23rd, 2020, 12:02 PM   #1085 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 35
Rep Power: 2
Jayallen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmturner View Post
Cleaned up the wiring harness, removing all the old factory wiring covers, made some carbon fiber intercooler piping(not my best job but gets the job done for now), made new turbo inlet as well for bigger turbo,
Runs great!!! And whistles loud as hell!!!
Looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jayallen; May 23rd, 2020 at 12:16 PM.
Jayallen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 23rd, 2020, 12:03 PM   #1086 (permalink)
Gamer
 
cmturner's Avatar
 

Name: Colten
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston TX
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse GS 5 Speed
Posts: 6,862
Rep Power: 14
cmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayallen View Post
Looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thank you
__________________
Try and take my guns, I DARE you!!!!
https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...ners-ride.html
cmturner is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 23rd, 2020, 03:21 PM   #1087 (permalink)
2009 & 2012 GT owner
 

Name: Rich
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Houston
Vehicle: 2012 Mitz Eclipse GT
Posts: 64
Rep Power: 8
wingclip is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmturner View Post
Gas Station pic
Man, I can't believe I actually like that color when it's on your car! I had a Black 2008 Eclipse GT that didn't have anything but the Rockford Fosgate stereo but I loved the black color.

In 2012, I traded it in for a new 2012 Eclipse GT that had absolutely everything Mitsubishi could fit into it but it was silver, (my 2nd least favorite color. Red is my least favorite of them all).

I got that 2012 car brand new, fully loaded, for $23.5 thanks to my now, late wife, who kept saying "No" to the sales manager until he went so low that I couldn't walk away.

I still have my 2012, (less than 11K miles on it), and I have to sell it because I have two cars. Problem is, I don't want to sell it because my 2016 4-w Jeep Grand Cherokee can't even come close to the speed, (I've been driving for 48 years, 5 years professionally, and I'm a very safe, but fast driver . I've always been that way and always had a car that could suit my driving style).

Anyway, I hate the color silver when it's on my car and even considered repainting it differently. Then I had to look at the fact that I would need to change the registration info and some people said the resale value would go down.

Obviously, you had yours repainted but done by some pros who could maintain the color and still make it look good. Of course, those other additions definitely help to sell that color but I still think the paint job you have is done by some specialists.

Can you tell me who painted it?
Thanks,
Rich
wingclip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 23rd, 2020, 03:44 PM   #1088 (permalink)
Gamer
 
cmturner's Avatar
 

Name: Colten
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston TX
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse GS 5 Speed
Posts: 6,862
Rep Power: 14
cmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingclip View Post
Man, I can't believe I actually like that color when it's on your car! I had a Black 2008 Eclipse GT that didn't have anything but the Rockford Fosgate stereo but I loved the black color.



In 2012, I traded it in for a new 2012 Eclipse GT that had absolutely everything Mitsubishi could fit into it but it was silver, (my 2nd least favorite color. Red is my least favorite of them all).



I got that 2012 car brand new, fully loaded, for $23.5 thanks to my now, late wife, who kept saying "No" to the sales manager until he went so low that I couldn't walk away.



I still have my 2012, (less than 11K miles on it), and I have to sell it because I have two cars. Problem is, I don't want to sell it because my 2016 4-w Jeep Grand Cherokee can't even come close to the speed, (I've been driving for 48 years, 5 years professionally, and I'm a very safe, but fast driver . I've always been that way and always had a car that could suit my driving style).



Anyway, I hate the color silver when it's on my car and even considered repainting it differently. Then I had to look at the fact that I would need to change the registration info and some people said the resale value would go down.



Obviously, you had yours repainted but done by some pros who could maintain the color and still make it look good. Of course, those other additions definitely help to sell that color but I still think the paint job you have is done by some specialists.



Can you tell me who painted it?

Thanks,

Rich
Actually mine color is Satin Mesia, I've never had it repainted, the picture you tagged all the black is vinyl wrap,
I pulled it all off this week and painted it black officially. Just waiting for it to cure a few more days before I cut and polish it (has a little orange peel)

But everything I've done to the car I've done myself, down from painting the front lip and the black parts, to interior and turbo kit
__________________
Try and take my guns, I DARE you!!!!
https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...ners-ride.html
cmturner is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 23rd, 2020, 04:49 PM   #1089 (permalink)
2009 & 2012 GT owner
 

Name: Rich
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Houston
Vehicle: 2012 Mitz Eclipse GT
Posts: 64
Rep Power: 8
wingclip is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmturner View Post
Actually mine color is Satin Mesia, I've never had it repainted, the picture you tagged all the black is vinyl wrap,
I pulled it all off this week and painted it black officially. Just waiting for it to cure a few more days before I cut and polish it (has a little orange peel)

But everything I've done to the car I've done myself, down from painting the front lip and the black parts, to interior and turbo kit
Outstanding work! That touch of orange peel will really bring a 3D look to it. I've only seen one or two paint jobs like that. You need to post pics when it's ready!
Thanks,
Rich
wingclip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Tags
2007, 2007 gs, back, board, bumper, clear, club, custom, eclipse, fresh, front, gas, grill, intake, muffler, paint, painted, picture, ride, rims, skirts, stickers, straight, work

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Location
Where you live.
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My new ride!!!! RJ88 Member's Rides 18 February 13th, 2011 08:27 AM
My Ride-11-18-08 REDLiNE Member's Rides 38 December 24th, 2008 10:18 AM
my ride Zero Member's Rides 80 December 23rd, 2008 12:37 AM
My ride Georgey1 Member's Rides 19 November 4th, 2008 01:07 PM
My Ride Dergoma Member's Rides 35 February 15th, 2008 09:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger