DarkSidE's New Ride - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 26th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Theta II

Name: David
Vehicle: 12 Kia Optima SX
DarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond repute
DarkSidE's New Ride

I know its not a 4G, but it is what I traded in the 4G for. A few members were asking for pics here's a couple to start. I'll put up some more as soon as i get back from leave. Stock is 275hp and 270tq, There is already a re-flash available that bumps it up to 330hp with no additional mods.

I'll get some of the interior too, leather seats, CF dash and trim, USB and aux ports, bluetooth....

"No, no, no, light speed is too slow. We're gonna have to go right to MIVEC speed."
https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...-new-ride.html

Last edited by DarkSidEclipse; March 26th, 2013 at 07:57 PM.
DarkSidEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 26th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Be afraid...very afraid!!

Name: chuck
Vehicle: 06 GT M/T
chuck is a name known to allchuck is a name known to allchuck is a name known to allchuck is a name known to allchuck is a name known to all
Well.........looks comfortable .....
chuck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Theta II

DarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond repute
Oh it is and fast as fawk too...Theta II engine with a td04-19

"No, no, no, light speed is too slow. We're gonna have to go right to MIVEC speed."

Old March 26th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

Name: Jeremy
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT
Jeremy'sGT will become famous soon enough
Nice bro! Love them optimas. Especially those stock rims they come with.
13% tint all around, black OEM headlights, red OEM taillights, DRL Delete, DeBadged, Dipped front bumper, 6000 K lows, 3000k fogs, black spoiler, megan ez street coilovers, 20mm spacers in the front, 25mm spacers in the rear.
Jeremy'sGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 26th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

Name: Aaron
Vehicle: 2009/Galant/Ralliart
Infliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGtMonster View Post
Nice bro! Love them optimas. Especially those stock rims they come with.
And here am thinking please dump those wheels fast. They belong on a hybrid.
Old March 26th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #6 (permalink)

Name: Sabastean
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GT
Sabastean has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infliction View Post
And here am thinking please dump those wheels fast. They belong on a hybrid.
^^^ Exactly what I was thinking.

Sick ride though, impressive HP for a mid sedan.
Sabastean is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 27th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Theta II

Not a fan of the wheels, but they are enkei alloys and super light. The premiums are pretty popular for trade on the optima forum though. It should be pretty easy to trade them off

Old March 27th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Theta II

You guys know me though and my money will always go towards ponies before looks lol

Old March 28th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #9 (permalink)

Infliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to all
See if you can trade Jeremy there for his gt wheels
Of course they're probably heavier.

I am curious now. Is that easier to tune or is it a hackish reflash?
Old March 28th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #10 (permalink)

Name: Jake
Vehicle: 2011 PBP STi
unde7277 has a spectacular aura about
Hmm you could have got the same numbers with an Evo X! Haha no but I like the numbers it's pulling stock.

Ralli art eyelids // injen CAI // GReddy RS Exhaust // Progress rear sway // D2 Coilovers // RRE UDP // ralco short shifter // Black housing headlights //
unde7277 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #11 (permalink)

Name: Mike
Vehicle: 2014 Mustang
choppertwo has a spectacular aura about
Dark, you made a good trade man, nice looking cars with impressive HP numbers, you say you can bump HP numbers without mods, love it, BTW, I also have been looking into an optima, what year is yours--- CHOP
choppertwo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #12 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT
Jeremy'sGT will become famous soon enough
Quote:
See if you can trade Jeremy there for his gt wheels
Of course they're probably heavier.

I am curious now. Is that easier to tune or is it a hackish reflash?
Hey I never said I wanted them on the eclipse lol.
13% tint all around, black OEM headlights, red OEM taillights, DRL Delete, DeBadged, Dipped front bumper, 6000 K lows, 3000k fogs, black spoiler, megan ez street coilovers, 20mm spacers in the front, 25mm spacers in the rear.
Jeremy'sGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Theta II

Infliction as of right now there are three different companies that offer a remote flash, as of right now there is no open source tuning. The Korean company SterlinF1 offers four different stages on their flash with a factory reflash capability. Right now the bravest anyone has gotten is 30hp/30tq from the reflash

unde you are right I could have for another 10-15,000 dollars. My question why? They have identical blocks the theta II, and 4b11t. The only difference is the X is pushing 20lbs stock and I am only pushing 17lbs stock, and the X has a premium tune. Which if I fill up with premium the ECU will retune and add the additional ponies. The beauty of AI ECUs and GDI.

Chop its a 2012....

I am also really excited about an upcoming company that is about to start making products for this car.

It has not been announced yet but here is a clue

There are 3 different dyno sheets posted on the Optima forum.

eco dyno pull --210 whp 250 wtq
dyno pull with eco and tcs off -- 257 whp 260 wtq
^
bone stock
dyno pull with injen intake, and mystery turbo back exhaust 275 whp and 270 wtq.

The company has not announced who they are yet, and they are not mass producing yet because they are not happy with the first two prototypes, so they are currently fabbing a 3rd prototype to test. Who you ask???

Well here is a clue all of the dyno sheets are from the RRE dynapack, and the car has been sitting at the RRE shop sooo... One might possibly think ???

Last edited by DarkSidEclipse; March 30th, 2013 at 05:49 PM.
Old March 30th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Theta II

Just finished my first two mods, vented to atmosphere with a k&n breather, and put on the RRE plate holder from the eclipse

Old April 21st, 2013, 08:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Theta II

Last edited by DarkSidEclipse; April 22nd, 2013 at 12:34 AM.
Old April 24th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #16 (permalink)

Idk.. I still think you'd have been better off with a galant ralliart
Sadly we've got less aftermarket support than the eclipse.

Keep us updated
Old April 24th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
I love To Drift

Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GT
Animefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really nice
I kinda like the wheels. Just not with that color.

If you want a discount on parts let me know and ill put ya in touch with my hook up
Animefreak1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 24th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #18 (permalink)
Theta II

Quote:
Idk.. I still think you'd have been better off with a galant ralliart
Sadly we've got less aftermarket support than the eclipse.

Keep us updated
Maybe, but I am faster lol......

Idk man Hyundai/Kia are putting out some real game changers right now. If Mitsubishi decides to get back into the ring with a Sedan or coupe they are going to have to come out with a running Superman punch lol

Wait until you see the Kia Coupe with the twin turbo 3.8 next year

Old April 24th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
tUNED.

Name: Brian
Vehicle: 09 4G69
FeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSidEclipse View Post
Maybe, but I am faster lol......

Idk man Hyundai/Kia are putting out some real game changers right now. If Mitsubishi decides to get back into the ring with a Sedan or coupe they are going to have to come out with a running Superman punch lol

Wait until you see the Kia Coupe with the twin turbo 3.8 next year
true but in the end it is still mitsubishi brains and engineering behind their work. they need to start designing these cars to portray what they can put down on the road. the styling is simple and boring while the performance is agressive and enthusiastic.

Eagle + Manly fully built 4G69 8.5:1 87.5 106mm stroker _ RPW stage 1 camshaft _ Full custom Borla Exhaust _ Tuned _ AEM gauge pod
FeaRlezZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 24th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #20 (permalink)

Name: Mike Otto
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS Manual
ottoman808 is on a distinguished road
Kia needs to redo their emblem/logo, it's a bit generic IMO and it unfortunately makes their cars look generic because of it. Debadge that sucka and you may have saved yourself from that.
2006 Eclipse GS MT(5spd) Titanium Pearl- MODs/ All interior lights replaced with white LEDs/Alpine Type S Sounds/09' OEM Front Bumper Conversion/17"x7" +40 Motegi MR7 Wheels/Momo Anatomic Short Black Leather Shift Knob/Momo Performance Short Shift Boot/Custom LED license plate light/Vortekz Generators/Black Fuel Door/Ralco RZ Short Shifter/Tein H Tech Springs/Injen SRI/Retrofitted Headlights with Panamera Shroud and Mini D2S HID

Last edited by ottoman808; April 24th, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
ottoman808 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 25th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
Theta II

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeaRlezZ View Post
true but in the end it is still mitsubishi brains and engineering behind their work. they need to start designing these cars to portray what they can put down on the road. the styling is simple and boring while the performance is agressive and enthusiastic.
Well they are currently being designed by the former chief of design at audi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoman808 View Post
Kia needs to redo their emblem/logo, it's a bit generic IMO and it unfortunately makes their cars look generic because of it. Debadge that sucka and you may have saved yourself from that.
It is mostly debadged as far as the two big ones. I am going to get the KDM badges to replace them. They look much better

Old November 21st, 2013, 08:05 AM   #22 (permalink)
Theta II

I have some new pics to post, just have not gotten around to it yet. She has some new shoes, debaged trunk, and new KDM badges. Will post soon unfortunately I wont be modding anymore for about 9 months going back to the "Stan" soon, very soon

Old November 22nd, 2013, 08:34 AM   #23 (permalink)
Theta II

K5

New Shoes

KDM Badging

Old November 22nd, 2013, 09:08 AM   #24 (permalink)
angel4g

Tournaments Won: 4

So u finally ditched those hybrid looking wheels hahah. Those look great !
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 22nd, 2013, 09:24 AM   #25 (permalink)
Theta II

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel4g View Post
So u finally ditched those hybrid looking wheels hahah. Those look great !
Yeah hit a pot hole and folded the fuck out of one of them. Dealership wanted almost 700 just to replace one lol

Old November 22nd, 2013, 07:53 PM   #26 (permalink)

So 4 for the price of one was the way to go. But what size wheels and tires are those? That car for whatever reason makes wheels look really small.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 09:49 AM   #27 (permalink)
Theta II

Quote:
So 4 for the price of one was the way to go. But what size wheels and tires are those? That car for whatever reason makes wheels look really small.

They are 18s same as stock but I went with a 35 offset instead of the stock 42 so she sits a little wider. Still the stock rubber so its hankook 225/45/18

Tags
art, back, mods, pics, ride, start, stock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in