Mitsubishi Owners Day 2009, July 11, 2009, Cypress California - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Regional Forums > National Events

National Events Events which cover more than one region go here. (National Meets etc. )

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 20th, 2009, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Club4G Admin

Tournaments Won: 4

Name: Russ Sanderlin
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Mitsubishi Owners Day 2009, July 11, 2009, Cypress California

http://tearstone.com/shop/Mitsubishi...-MOD-2009.html

Mitsubishi has announced their 5th annual "Mitsubishi Owners Day" located at Mitsubishi Motors Association North America in Cypress California on Saturday, July 11, 2009. Big aftermarket vendors will be attending from AEM to Yokohama. It's estimated that 800 vehicles will show up to the event plus more. Read on.

This is an open event. Anyone can join and invite others to join.
Mitsubishi reports the following features of this year's MOD:
-> MOD band performance, featuring Void808 and OMENOUS

-> AMS Performance will be debuting their much anticipated Lancer Evolution Time Attack car. They will also be bring other shop vehicles, including their 1300hp+
Evo Drag Car

-> An all-new Rockford Fosgate wall-o-sound, playing the hottest music around

-> Fresh vehicle debuts. See Outlander GT Prototype and i-MiEV up close, and be the first to see the all-new Lancer Sportback

So as you can see, its gonna be big this year..
RSVP online to keep up to date with the MOD event and other Mitsubishi enthusiasts planning to attend.

If you're interested in showcar parking, do arrive early before 10am. Everyone else, we'll see you when you get here!
Details:
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009
Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Street: 6400 Katella Ave.
City/Town: Cypress, CA

Phone: 7143726000
Email: [email protected]This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
RSVP via Facebook here: Mitsubishi | Facebook
View map location here: 6400 Katella Ave., Cypress, CA - Google Maps
Video of Mod 2008:

Flyer:
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 3rd, 2009, 11:28 AM   #2 (permalink)

Name: D
Vehicle: 06 eclipse GT
Mr. 4th gen eclipse is a jewel in the roughMr. 4th gen eclipse is a jewel in the rough
Ill be there!!!
Mr. 4th gen eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2009, 01:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Turbo GS

Name: David
Vehicle: 06-GST
meDave is a glorious beacon of lightmeDave is a glorious beacon of lightmeDave is a glorious beacon of lightmeDave is a glorious beacon of light
I'll also be there, sporting my Club4G.org stickers
Performance: Air Research T3/T4 Turbo w/STR cast iron manifold, AEM UEGO Wideband, AEM Tru-Boost EBC, 3.0" Turbo to Axle Exhaust w/ 2.0" Dual Outlets, Ported Intake Manifold with GT TB Swap, Ralco RZ Short Shifter, RPW Thermal Spacer Kit
Suspension: Evo Brembo Swap, Cusco Strut Tower Bar, BC BR Coilovers, Progress Rear Swaybar, 4G Rear Body Brace Bar, Wavetrac LSD
meDave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 4th, 2009, 01:24 AM   #4 (permalink)

Name: Brandon
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GS-T
bmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone hear about the MOD date in Detroit this year...? I will be repping my Club4G t-shirts now that I have them!
Old June 4th, 2009, 10:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Liquid Latex

Name: Myles
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS
FuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond repute
dude dave, i really wana see you car n listen to the GT TB lol
see ya thr!?
Newest Mod : Ricos super awesome LED Fog Bezels
M/T all day, errday.
FuryMiloh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2009, 10:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Liquid Latex

FuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond repute
do we RSVP to the email?
M/T all day, errday.
Old June 4th, 2009, 02:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Retired User

jackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to behold
go die myles
jackvuu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2009, 03:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Liquid Latex

die jack die
M/T all day, errday.
Old June 4th, 2009, 09:50 PM   #9 (permalink)

Mr. 4th gen eclipse is a jewel in the roughMr. 4th gen eclipse is a jewel in the rough
do we have to RSVP????
Old June 4th, 2009, 09:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Turbo GS

Name: David
Vehicle: 06-GST
meDave is a glorious beacon of lightmeDave is a glorious beacon of lightmeDave is a glorious beacon of lightmeDave is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuryMiloh View Post
dude dave, i really wana see you car n listen to the GT TB lol
see ya thr!?
Bring some tissues, cuz it sounds that good. LOL!!

Someone needs to step up and arrange a meeting place so we can all roll in together. somewhere close to the event. Mitsubishi headquaters is just east of valleyview so I'm thinking somewhere around there. There should be a market or stripmall right around there to meet at. It needs to be early too so we get a good place.
Performance: Air Research T3/T4 Turbo w/STR cast iron manifold, AEM UEGO Wideband, AEM Tru-Boost EBC, 3.0" Turbo to Axle Exhaust w/ 2.0" Dual Outlets, Ported Intake Manifold with GT TB Swap, Ralco RZ Short Shifter, RPW Thermal Spacer Kit
Suspension: Evo Brembo Swap, Cusco Strut Tower Bar, BC BR Coilovers, Progress Rear Swaybar, 4G Rear Body Brace Bar, Wavetrac LSD
meDave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #11 (permalink)

i know that area you are talking about haha. Me, Mark and Dave will be there the night before.
Old June 6th, 2009, 10:52 PM   #12 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5
MarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond repute
I think we should be there by 7 or 8... No seriously its gonna be packed
MarkGuutz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 6th, 2009, 11:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
The O.G.

WOW Connect Champion! Monster Memory Champion! Excite Bike Champion! Exofusion 2 Champion! 12 Swap Champion! Battle Garden - Highscore Champion!
Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT-TT
horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
god i wish i could go.

i just dont have the money.

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
horse-eater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
2008, 2009, 600, aem, aftermarket, back, california, car, day, display, event, fosgate, fresh, mitsubishi, mod, music, owners, performance, rockford, rockford fosgate, shop, show, sound, sportback, video

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in