Eclipse Lettering//Font - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Community Chat > Photoshop Requests/Tests

Photoshop Requests/Tests Need something photoshopped, want to test out your skills, do it in here...

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 11th, 2009, 11:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/GS
Balbanes is on a distinguished road
Eclipse Lettering//Font

I'm looking for the eclipse font for the 4g, or something very close. Or a good copy of the logo.

Worst case scenario i'm gonna go take a snapshot but i'd rather have something that is already pulled out and much easier to work with .

Designing a custom splash screen for my avic-f90bt and customizing the interface as well.

Thanks
Fujita CIA, TWM Short shifter and Magnum Knob, Blackout Taillights, Black painted calipers, Blue LED footwells, Blue LED trunk lights, Blue Map/Dome/Trunk LEDS, 2x 500wRMSx1 Alpine amps, 90wRMSx4 alpine amp, 2x RF P3 12" subs (500wRMS each), Pioneer Avic-F90BT, Infinity Reference component 6 1/2 front and Two-way kappa backs, 19" chrome Giovanna Wheels. Black Projector Headlights, etc..
Balbanes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 11th, 2009, 11:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Alex
Vehicle: 2000 Audi A4 quattro
ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
the ones from the bumper?
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 12th, 2009, 09:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

yup.
Fujita CIA, TWM Short shifter and Magnum Knob, Blackout Taillights, Black painted calipers, Blue LED footwells, Blue LED trunk lights, Blue Map/Dome/Trunk LEDS, 2x 500wRMSx1 Alpine amps, 90wRMSx4 alpine amp, 2x RF P3 12" subs (500wRMS each), Pioneer Avic-F90BT, Infinity Reference component 6 1/2 front and Two-way kappa backs, 19" chrome Giovanna Wheels. Black Projector Headlights, etc..

Old July 13th, 2009, 09:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

Nevermind on this, these are what i came up with (made them in photoshop)

This the first one... just felt a little too plain for me

Second one, i like this a lot more... lots more stuff going on, and i like the way the text looks a whole lot more.
Old July 13th, 2009, 10:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mr. Offensive

Name: Will
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
Phantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant future
Someone may confuse it wit an eclipse unit, instead of pioneer
Phantom_4G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 19th, 2016, 08:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
RSM

Name: Rico
RSM is on a distinguished road
Hello Forum,

ive found this thread with google.

Im searching for the Eclipse 4G font (the one fromt the Bumper) or an useful Vector-Graphic or an .png or .jpg in front of white background.

Can somebody help me? With google i only found the 2G and the 3G Font/Logo or pictures of the Lettering on the bumper.

Thx very much.
RSM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 19th, 2016, 12:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Basically Stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSM View Post
Hello Forum,

ive found this thread with google.

Im searching for the Eclipse 4G font (the one fromt the Bumper) or an useful Vector-Graphic or an .png or .jpg in front of white background.

Can somebody help me? With google i only found the 2G and the 3G Font/Logo or pictures of the Lettering on the bumper.

Thx very much.
I'll be de-badging mine when I get a chance on a sunny day and can scan the letters for you. Just PM me an email you want me to reach you at

OR, I found these

My Build Thread

Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 19th, 2016, 02:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
RSM

TY. The first one is the one ive found too. But the letters are realy bad. I think its only tranform by one click with illustrator.

If i dont find a good one i must draw it by myselfe. This will be very time-consuming.
If you can scan the letters for me that would be great. After this i can do some finework and upload the vector for you guys here too.
Old March 21st, 2016, 12:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
RSM

Anybody else who can help me?

Tags
avic, custom, eclipse, good, work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in