a little unique sig request - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Community Chat > Photoshop Requests/Tests

Photoshop Requests/Tests Need something photoshopped, want to test out your skills, do it in here...

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 12th, 2007, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

billmacomber1987 is on a distinguished road
a little unique sig request

my soon to be wife, skittlebug, is a member here and i saw the job someone did for her for a signature and i wanted to get one myself.

billmacomber1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 12th, 2007, 10:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
"Yayo"

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS
Kilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond repute
Nice lookin' truck, man
Kilzod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 13th, 2007, 05:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

thanks alot its a 2002 ford SVT lightning. i know nothing about sigs so i figured i would ask

Old September 13th, 2007, 06:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
"Yayo"

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS
Kilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond repute
Nor I, I can't use Photochop for crap.
Kilzod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 28th, 2007, 02:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

well Bill ill hook u up man... i did Skittle's but urs will be easier ur a dude...

What are you into besides the truck? and what r ur fav colors?
Old September 28th, 2007, 02:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

well i thought of some stuff... so let me just mess with it... oh cool truck by the way but i know it is so FUN to work on... i helped a friend with a supercharger and we both wanted to jump of a cliff but we are in LA... no cliffs
Old September 28th, 2007, 05:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

ohhhh. what Year? What MODS? and What do you want it to say?... i got to leave work so... i won't b able to work on it this weekend but it is getting close to something like this...

Old September 28th, 2007, 07:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

Wow man thats awesome I could never do that Im beter with my vinyl cutting program than photo shop. It its great my favorite colors are black and silver and dark blue. My main intrest is Alethea(skittle) but if your talking about a hobbie then that would include cars and trucks. Most of my time is spent working on some sort of motor or car. I am a full time mechanic for a city/township thats keeps things interesting-- I work on everything from lawn tractors ,police cars, boats, and front-end loader, thats where I got started with the graphics. My first project was two police boats then two police cars. And yes my truck sucks to work on, Im about to do the big 50,000 mile tune-up... spark plugs, all flouids and filters. Its not going to be fun
Old September 28th, 2007, 07:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

Hey Im working on a web site for the graphic business that Im trying to start. Could you maybe make a banner for the top of the screen?? I wanted it to say ( A & B Graphics )
the web site name is A&B Graphics its far from done and far from being good but Im just starting out. Because you have been such a great help (with me and Alethea) if you want to send me a mailing address I can send you some random decals I to put on whatever or where ever you want. Im working on a decal for the chrome emblems on the front and rear of the car. I want to cover the center black and leave the taperd chrome edge to out line it. If it works out i can send you a set
Old September 29th, 2007, 02:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

done... Bill you don't have to give me anything... ill hook ur sig up and i will work on a website banner... the sig that i did for you is still far from finished... i want to change some of the positioning... i will design something to be inserted on a black background like you have know... try to set your page up so that it funnels all the attention to the center... (which is where the important stuff is... like Text/Prices/Phone #s)... what i mean by this... flip Skittles car horizontaly so the front ends are facing each other...

oh and you can do what i can do... you just don't have Macromedia Fireworks- or the time to play with it...

ill finish the sig soon... like tuesday or wednesday... and the Banner will b close to the next week... my work is CRAZY right now...

So do you like the Sig??? What parts are ur fav? the pic u took Semi-Inverted? The burnout? of the background itself?
Old September 29th, 2007, 02:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

oh yeah what r ur mods? and tell skittles to list her mods on the page that i inserted her sig and i will update her sig... thats y hers has a empty section to the right...
Old September 29th, 2007, 10:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
SkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond repute
Hey JRod, thanks a whole lot for helping Bill and I out, we really appreciate it. We'll get back to you sometime tomorrow about the mods and all. And take your time with everything, youre doing us a favor so there isnt any rush whatsoever. Thanks again! Have a good night
'07 Still Blue Pearl GS, Import Trenz R-Spec Hood, SPARCO Hoodpins, Vision-Style Eyelids, 06 Celica Spoiler, Custom Door Graphic, Custom Slate Leather Interior, Factory Foglamps, Tinted Out-- Windows/Emblems, INJEN SRI, MAGNAFLOW Axleback Exhaust, 17" Drifz Venom- Gunmetal/ Stainless Steel Lip
SkittleBug is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 30th, 2007, 02:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

SkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond repute
Hey JRod, this is coming from Bill, we're just logged into my name. Ok:

Send me some kind of a mailing address. You dont have to do the banner or the sig, but you are, just like I dont have to send you anything, but I am. As far as the lightning mods go, I have dynomax catback exhaust, 4lb supercharger pulley, k&n air filter, and the graphic. Alethea has just the spoiler off of the 00-06 celica, the eyelids, her graphic, tinted windows, and she wants me to say that she has everything the SE has, just not the SE (shes a dork). I really like the background you made for the sig, and how the gradient lines make the truck stand out more. There really isnt anything in particular, I think the whole thing is great. I was wondering... what kind of a job do you have where you can use computers all day? I think Im in the wrong field!
'07 Still Blue Pearl GS, Import Trenz R-Spec Hood, SPARCO Hoodpins, Vision-Style Eyelids, 06 Celica Spoiler, Custom Door Graphic, Custom Slate Leather Interior, Factory Foglamps, Tinted Out-- Windows/Emblems, INJEN SRI, MAGNAFLOW Axleback Exhaust, 17" Drifz Venom- Gunmetal/ Stainless Steel Lip
Old September 30th, 2007, 02:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittleBug View Post
Hey JRod, I was wondering... what kind of a job do you have where you can use computers all day? I think Im in the wrong field!
i don't work behind a computer all day... i am just really fast with my work and i can come back to my office and doodle for 30mins or so about ever 2 hours... i work at a Injection Molding Facility... ADVANCED INJECION MOLDING... i did the websign design on that too... and Tech_Greek helped me index the site and actually get it up and running...

just type in the company name and add .com.... i am the CMO of "AIM" and i deal with people and processors all day... i love my job its just been crazy lately... but ill fix the sig and have it back to you finished some time next week...
Old September 30th, 2007, 09:01 PM   #16 (permalink)

wow, your site is awesome. how can i get you to make my site. my site looks like a five year-old made it .I'm all new to this, I'm more of a hands on kinda guy I am a mechanic so my brains are in my hands. what does something like injection molding cost. say i was going to take a peace of my dash out and make a custom gage pod what would it cost to recreate, for production and sales.
Old September 30th, 2007, 11:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

unfortunatly... its not cheap... a mold (which is a steel block that has your part etched in both sides of the block) cost in range between 3-22K... not real cheap but it is when you make quanities of 15K or more... i could make a cluster for you for less than 0.05 if you ordered 100,000 pieces off the mold... but dude that is alot of clusters...

Dude i know you don't want to hear this but i have a private server at my work... that means i can publish and c how it looks and then edit it over and over again... you have to use someone elses... in turn u r doing something i have never done... the website i did for AIM was my 1st real website... i know how to do some flash and as you can tell i love Fireworks but doing HTML is alittle over my head when i graduated with a Marketing Degree... i pick stuff up really fast... i am a hands on guy i am building my house right now... i am doing the entire thing from the ground up... i only outsourced the AC... Here is my house... its in Downtown Shreveport, LA... this used to be a old Fur'er (a place that sold rabbit furs-mink coats-etc)... these photos where taken the day i posted them... it has changed a good bit... i am really into minimistic / contemporary living...I have done everything on any of my cars... Preformance-Suspension-Interior-Exterior-Wheels and System... I have ADD really bad but it helps me remeber everything... so i pick up trates fast...

If i were you i would ask me to design sections of the web page... and after you get everything you need... then contact Tech_Greek and he could build you a clean funtional page with the images i gave you... and the site would b unreal... but Tech_Greek isn't free but he is really good and if you and i work out what u want it could b prefect... I have only edited things with DreamWeaver and that is what good programmers use... so... u don't want me doing your site... u need me to design it...

Here is alink of the thread of the house... Check it out and ull understand y i don't sleep

https://club4g.org/board/off-topic/12...pt-months.html
Old October 1st, 2007, 02:20 AM   #18 (permalink)

Name: Brandon
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GS-T
bmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond repute
I got bored last night after work... so I worked up a quick logo if you want it...

Last edited by bmshue51; October 1st, 2007 at 02:31 AM.
bmshue51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 1st, 2007, 08:19 AM   #19 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmshue51 View Post
I got bored last night after work... so I worked up a quick logo if you want it...

thats cool Bmshue51... i like it... i really just like seeing people help each other out...
Old October 1st, 2007, 09:12 AM   #20 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

well Skittles and Bill... here r ur very own Sigs...

Old October 1st, 2007, 09:14 AM   #21 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

well i got another sig to do for FLGT and then ill work on your A&B Graphics...
Old October 1st, 2007, 01:41 PM   #22 (permalink)

Name: Brandon
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GS-T
bmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond repute
yea I get bored after work and stay up till like 3am so I figured I'd do something productive... And I'm pretty good with photoshop, fireworks and flash sooo I like working with them in my spare time...
Old October 1st, 2007, 02:25 PM   #23 (permalink)
SOMEONE HAD TO BUY A GS..

jb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond repute
nice work guys....
jb4g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 1st, 2007, 04:18 PM   #24 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

hey do u guys like how this one turned out?

im not to crazy about it only b/c i just could think of what to do... the C symbol on the side of it is for the NHL team he likes... hummm
Old October 1st, 2007, 05:19 PM   #25 (permalink)

thank you bmshue51 is looks awesome i will have to incorporate it into my web site design. J-Rod im using tripod its a free web site hosting web site im not sure if your familiar with it. its not an html based site builder its more of a picture hosting site that you can put some html tags into it and make the pictures into links. its very easy but the problem is its not very customizable trying to do my best but before i make a balls to the wall awesome web site i want to make sure there is an interest in my product. the flgt sig looks very good just at the intersections of the red lines something looks a little off but it looks amazing. and thank you j-rod for our sigs they both look amazing now i just need to figure out how to make it my sig.
Old October 1st, 2007, 05:39 PM   #26 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

You guys are figgin awesome.. JRod, thanks for the sig!!!! Bmshue, the banner you made is awesome! As far as FLGT goes, I think it looks great, its unique and I like the red in it. The only thing is... Idk, I cant put my finger on it. But I do like it, a lot, I think its real different and nice
Old October 1st, 2007, 09:57 PM   #27 (permalink)

Tech_Greek has a brilliant futureTech_Greek has a brilliant futureTech_Greek has a brilliant futureTech_Greek has a brilliant futureTech_Greek has a brilliant futureTech_Greek has a brilliant futureTech_Greek has a brilliant futureTech_Greek has a brilliant futureTech_Greek has a brilliant futureTech_Greek has a brilliant futureTech_Greek has a brilliant future
I do do web design on the side for friends and family and the occasional buisness for friends.

I actually met J-rod throguh web design hehe...

I'm not cheap but I'm defintley not anywhere near as expensive as say, my boss...

If anyone wants me to do a website or signatures, etc just pm me for prices.

I do NOT do work BEFORE getting paid, I've been getting ripped a new one from people taking my designs and using them without my permission and not paying for it.

I can provide samples, if need be though.
Tech_Greek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 2nd, 2007, 08:53 AM   #28 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmacomber1987 View Post
and thank you j-rod for our sigs they both look amazing now i just need to figure out how to make it my sig.
well i would get Skittles to do it for u but... if she is doesn't its easy... right click the sig...

then go to the properties of the the pic...

copy the HTML code it shows...

then close the box out and click ur private message section...

the click the link on the left that says Signature...

then go to the empty box up top and insert/paste the code...

then but... IMG with [] around the letters infront of the HTML code the do the same behind the code but put /IMG in the []s...

then type what ever you want below or above the sig image... ur done
Old October 2nd, 2007, 11:17 AM   #29 (permalink)

Alethea helped me out with it. but thanks for the explination

Last edited by billmacomber1987; October 2nd, 2007 at 11:22 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 11:20 AM   #30 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

no problem... hope u like it... i left it blank so u can put it on the other forums u might belong to as well
Old October 2nd, 2007, 11:32 AM   #31 (permalink)

I feel like you today j-rod I get to use the computer at work today. i work for the city so there is a bunch of departments i was in the sign shop when i started working here. thats where i tought my self to use the sign plotter and computer program. then i moved to the automotiv department. were changing alot of stuff around in the city so we need some new custome signs made and im the only person who knows how to use the machiene.so here i am

Last edited by billmacomber1987; October 2nd, 2007 at 11:34 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2007, 10:03 PM   #32 (permalink)

hey if you get the chance can you change the K&N filter to JLP ram air
Old October 4th, 2007, 09:59 AM   #34 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

Ok here r a few banners u can use... these really are not banners they r more like logos... ur company is still really young and while it is... u should deside on a functioning LOGO... one that can be used on letter heads (Invoices) and be able to stick it on the side of whatever u do for someone... here are some quick ideas... its not a big deal... i just thought u should make it look very professonal and ligit more than being really personal... just me ...

I went with a black background... so u can still use them as a banner... and i also made them large so that u can size them accordingly... i hope u like them

Old October 4th, 2007, 10:14 AM   #35 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

JRod- youre awesome. Bills at work so I doubt he saw these yet, but Im sure hes going to LOVE them! And the professional idea is great, Im a very professional person when it comes to business and you and I are thinking on the same lines. Youve given Bill a lot of insight as far as him trying to start his business goes-- Thank you
Old October 4th, 2007, 04:03 PM   #36 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

ur welcome... they r not the best that i can do but i figured if u two looked at these and brainstormed what u wanted i think i could get close to it... i want to do a double layer (a overlapping effect that is created and it gives an illusion of no boxes) and a clean image... one that is atleast 1204 pixels large so that u can use it as a background on ur computer (if people come in ur office daily... people look to see whats on it "human nature")...

The key to ur business being successful in my opinion is create the need for ur product(convince new & existing customers to get more than they first wanted)... create product awareness (advertising "i know u r tight on funds but little things help") like providing customers or prospects with business cards / flyers / or just coupon tickets... anything to junk up their car or office... the more the eye sees a perticular product or name the easier it is for that idividual to remeber u...

Ill help u if u need me to... my job is to make companies grow... thats what i went to school for and thats what i try to do daily... if everyone's good ideas are acted opinion and people can help eachother with the knowledge they have... it just makes us all stronger...

enough of all that serious stuff... see ya

Last edited by j-rod; October 4th, 2007 at 04:07 PM.
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 4th, 2007, 09:02 PM   #38 (permalink)

wow, you are to good at this. i put it as my banner on the site if you want to take a look. it looks awesome!thank you! now i need to convert it to a Vector file so i can cut it on my plotter. but any way wow.
Old October 8th, 2007, 09:02 AM   #39 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

great im glad u like it... i looked at ur website it looks good... if u need anything from me just ask... and when i get bored ill take the banner u used this last time and dump some more time and effort into it... ill make it look awesome... i just want to see which one u like b4 i dumped time and effort into it... i think it would be cool... to just convert the open box and the letters with a outline of the letters on cars... as ur signiture...

i would offer people on their "next purchase" a discount if they sport ur logo (but only on the cars u want people to go humm... i want that... b/c if its their next purchase they r more likely to take it off... i know i did for the local vinyl company down here... "Sign It" they gave me 45% off if i sported their logo... so i got it all for 45% and then i took it off (i know it was a dick thing to do... but i was younger and at a car show- plus i won 1st in my class and 3rd for best of show... it might of been from not having a billboard on the car)
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:56 PM   #40 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

Hey bill i got bored at work so... here you go... but 1st: i changed ur sig for u on the 4th... to JLP ram air...

ok now to the good stuff... i redid the photos that where on the home page... so that u can use them elsewhere... they r not optomized... so they r a little heavy...

but what i really did was give you another thing to add to the site if u want... this allows the pics to load at the same time with ur text plus... it fixes all allignment issues... and i was also going to ask if you were able to adject the banner from left to right... if not i can rig it to be almost centered for you... ill just add a great deal of black to the right side...

Tags
photoshoot, unique

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in