PS of Parents in Greece - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Community Chat > Photoshop Requests/Tests

Photoshop Requests/Tests Need something photoshopped, want to test out your skills, do it in here...

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 24th, 2007, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
SkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond repute
PS of Parents in Greece

Hey all! My parents 25th wedding Anniversary is coming up in a few weeks. My older brother and I decided to make them a scrapbook with pics throughout their relationship and have nice little "sayings" to go with the pictures. Then, once they get to the last page, we will have a photoshopped photo of them IN Greece! And THEN, we will explain to them that they will be going TO Greece! My mother has always wanted to go, and my father will never go unless its already planned, so my brother and I will plan it for them and send them to Greece. Good idea? Of course they'll ask "Hey, when was this pic taken? We were never in Greece?" And then my brother and I will somehow tell them that they ARE GOING to Greece at our expense! BUT, I am going to need help with this and would REALLY REALLY appreciate it if someone could draw something up for me? I can post pics of my parents and Greece and all within the next few weeks. But would anyone be open to do this???
'07 Still Blue Pearl GS, Import Trenz R-Spec Hood, SPARCO Hoodpins, Vision-Style Eyelids, 06 Celica Spoiler, Custom Door Graphic, Custom Slate Leather Interior, Factory Foglamps, Tinted Out-- Windows/Emblems, INJEN SRI, MAGNAFLOW Axleback Exhaust, 17" Drifz Venom- Gunmetal/ Stainless Steel Lip
SkittleBug is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 24th, 2007, 09:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Name: Kibo... past, present, and Future
Vehicle: 3 GTs | 2 Evos | 1 FTO
Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
Man --- that's an awesome idea! I'm sure your parents will love it!

Where's Tech? I'd think he would've chimed in by now

I can help --- but I'm not the best at PS
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 24th, 2007, 09:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

SkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond repute
Any help I can get would be great, even if its just ideas. Tech would be a great person to talk to... Greek to Greek!! Although my family and his family live in different areas of Greece. But SlipperCream, anything you could help me with would be great, whether if its ideas, or photoshop, either or would be real appreciated! My brother and I went over some details today and Im going to go to the art store to get scrapbook materials. There anniv. is in a few weeks, so we still have some time. We figured they would benefit more from this than from a party, b/c the party is more for the other people.. ya kno?? Idk, but I think my parents would absolutely love this gift and be so surprised!
'07 Still Blue Pearl GS, Import Trenz R-Spec Hood, SPARCO Hoodpins, Vision-Style Eyelids, 06 Celica Spoiler, Custom Door Graphic, Custom Slate Leather Interior, Factory Foglamps, Tinted Out-- Windows/Emblems, INJEN SRI, MAGNAFLOW Axleback Exhaust, 17" Drifz Venom- Gunmetal/ Stainless Steel Lip

Old October 25th, 2007, 06:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
Well something pretty noticeable would work as a background, I'd think - the Parthenon or the Acropolis, or ... well, maybe the Oracle isn't as recognizeable. That way they'll really know what it is they're looking at, as opposed to maybe cliffside Santorini or Mykonos or whatever. For shock value, right?
Old October 26th, 2007, 09:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippercream View Post
Where's Tech? I'd think he would've chimed in by now

oh and Skittles ill help as well... it suck that u don't want to do this after May 19th-june 3rd... after i have actual pics of greece... but ill help every way possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippercream View Post
Well something pretty noticeable would work as a background, I'd think - the Parthenon or the Acropolis, or ... well, maybe the Oracle isn't as recognizeable. That way they'll really know what it is they're looking at, as opposed to maybe cliffside Santorini or Mykonos or whatever. For shock value, right?
ahhh man even shots like this i think well be obvious enough...

or even this... if u picked up ur 4G ideas from ur momma she might even like this one .... j/k....
Old October 26th, 2007, 10:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Thank you so much everyone! JRod- my brother was there last year so Im lucky enough to have pics, but I might get something from online-- depending how the coloring would match and such. Thank you all so much, really, I appreciate it. I told Spyder that it may be a few weeks until I actually get the picture set that I want to use of them (it will be an older pic, from their honeymoon most likely). But really, I appreciate it!!! You guys are great!
Old October 26th, 2007, 10:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Hopefully you're not thinking of inserting your parents in their "private" honeymoon pics...

That would be just...
Old October 27th, 2007, 06:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Ewwww noooooo. I hope I dont come across those pics!! My brother already found one of my mom flashing some old guy at Daytona during Bike Week!!! Gross, Id rather not see ANY pictures like that!
Old October 27th, 2007, 06:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Are yew suuuuure?

That might be hilarious... a PS of your mom flashing tourists at the Parthenon...
Old October 27th, 2007, 06:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

hahahahahahaha to awesome.... so r u sure she wouldnt want to be PS in this shot...

Old October 27th, 2007, 07:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Old October 31st, 2007, 07:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

Pool Jam Champion! Plupon Champion! Dolphin Olympics Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Isamu
Vehicle: 300zx(TT) nismo 370z(T)
Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
i have some pics of Suda Bay, Crete and i am kinda handy with PS

Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 10th, 2007, 10:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

If anyone could help me with this-- I will be very appreciative! My parents anniversary is THIS TUESDAY!! Im nervous and excited all at the same time. My brother hasnt helped at all with the scrapbook, and I havent even started it yet b/c of this new work schedule and b/c I dont have any place to go where my parents arent!!! If someone could PLEASE photoshop my parents somewhere in Greece-- where it is obvious that it is greece. Im going to search for some pics-- my brother isnt available for me to get actual pics from his computer, so Ill google some... but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE--

[/I]
Old November 10th, 2007, 10:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Heres some pics of Greece that came up on google (Greece, Athens, Chios)

Old November 10th, 2007, 10:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

The last page in the scrapbook is going to have whatever photoshop pic of them in Greece, as well as a passport replica, a plan thingy, and a map, as well as a bank account stub-- with the $$$ for the trip in the account.
Old November 11th, 2007, 01:11 AM   #16 (permalink)
What Drives You?

ok so let's get this straight - you need...
  1. 1 PS of your parents into a pic with a Greek background
  2. PS of their pic in a passport
  3. PS of a bank account stub?

And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

No LOL-- I need JUST the PS of them in greece-- the bankstub is going to be real and the passport is something that I bought from a craft store-- I was just sharing the idea LOL. THanks for responding though Slipper, last night I was real busy and confused so I didnt proof read what I typed
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:13 AM   #18 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Looks to me like you probably need to go find another job while you're playing ninja at this one

You seem all to not-caught-up these days, A...
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Old November 11th, 2007, 05:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Yeah-- tell me about it, it sucks. I hardly have time to eat anymore, its crazy. Im going to meet with my boss tomorrow if he has time and ask him to cut back my hours-- this is ridiculous, Im only getting about 4 hours of sleep EACH night b/c Im up all night doing things that I cant do during the day-- (schoolwork, scrapbook, laundry, ect.) Its insane
Old November 11th, 2007, 08:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Here ya go:

Geez... I had to host this thru Photobucket. Hope this works, as I tried my best to keep as much of the photo quality as I could. Let me know if this works. If you want the psd I can email it to ya.
Old November 11th, 2007, 08:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
Head ball buster!!

Vehicle: 06 stg2 S/C GT, EVO VIII
hacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant future
Worst photochop ever lol joking but umm dont you think it would be nice if they actually looked like they were there, not just thrown in. But hey who am I to complain with my photoshop skills they would look like godzilla too

peace

Go home gunz, nobody here likes you.
hacman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacman View Post
Worst photochop ever lol joking but umm dont you think it would be nice if they actually looked like they were there, not just thrown in. But hey who am I to complain with my photoshop skills they would look like godzilla too

peace

Dude, I have no idea how large or small those steps are

I already said I'm not the best at PS
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
What Drives You?

How bout this?

Old November 11th, 2007, 09:05 PM   #24 (permalink)
Head ball buster!!

Vehicle: 06 stg2 S/C GT, EVO VIII
hacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant future
Better lol

peace

Go home gunz, nobody here likes you.
hacman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:29 PM   #25 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Slipper you are awesome-- thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Hacman-- youre funny, and thanks for the input. I was hoping to have them "in" the pic a little more, but this is still completely awesome. Im not complaining at all, Im actually very excited! Thanks a lot Slipper--- "You da man!"
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:30 PM   #26 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Speaking of godzilla-- ever hear of KENzilla???
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:31 PM   #27 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

My uncle had some weird reaction with alcohol and some medicine he was taking, and he went wild one night and broke a bunch of things (his brand new, flat screen, hdtv-- holes in the walls-- broke chairs by throwing them-- tore his clothes)... it was really weird, soooo I made this for him back in the summer cause I thought it was funny as hell and totally appropriate for the situation

Old November 11th, 2007, 09:32 PM   #28 (permalink)
What Drives You?

who? what? Ken-huh?

Hey, like I said, I can send you the PSD if you want. You can play around with it as much as you want. I think the most important layer is the cutout of your parents anyway.

Your dads's hair was the single hardest piece to get right
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:32 PM   #29 (permalink)
What Drives You?

oh funny.
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:34 PM   #30 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

funny you should say that-- I didnt know that my dad actually HAS hair!! Jk-- if you could that would be great!!! My first impression upon seeing the pic you made was "damn, he did an awesome job cutting them out"! Do you need my actualy email addy?

Last edited by SkittleBug; November 11th, 2007 at 09:38 PM.
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:37 PM   #31 (permalink)
What Drives You?

ok got it. now take it off the big screen
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:38 PM   #32 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Thanks a lot!
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:39 PM   #33 (permalink)
What Drives You?

I wonder if Hotmail will take a 3MB file. That's zipped
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:44 PM   #34 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Awesome-- it worked. Thanks a whole bunch!!!
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:45 PM   #35 (permalink)
What Drives You?

np

Now get to bed. Or get sexxed up... or whatever your bunnywabbits do on a Sunday night
Old November 12th, 2007, 08:35 AM   #36 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

ahhhh crap... how did i miss all this ok so do u still need PS???
Old November 12th, 2007, 09:07 AM   #37 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

It wouldnt hurt to have a few pics for my brother and I to chose from-- Im not picky, but he is. I just think its awesome that you guys are willing to help me out-- and Slipper did one hell of a job cutting my parents out of the original pic-- especially with my dads hair! lol
Old November 12th, 2007, 03:35 PM   #38 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

well here u go ms. skittles... a real one and the one after it is me bored...

Old November 12th, 2007, 05:31 PM   #39 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Awesome-- thanks a lot JRod! Im going to print out each thing that each person has made and go over them with my brother and see what ones he wants to use. You guys are awesome-- thanks so much!
Old November 12th, 2007, 05:39 PM   #40 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

ahhh no problem... anytime... im sorry i didn't see all the posts sooner... tell me whos he picks... Slipper and i are measuring e-penis's and want c whos got better PS... j/p but seriously i hope it works... if the resolution is poor just e-mail me the orginal and ill do the same thing i did here and that should print nice...

Tags
draw, good, need help, pics, pictures

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in