PS: Request, some exterior color changes. - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Community Chat > Photoshop Requests/Tests

Photoshop Requests/Tests Need something photoshopped, want to test out your skills, do it in here...

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2012, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

Name: Jay
Vehicle: 2006 Honda Civic Si
jhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to behold
PS: Request, some exterior color changes.

Okay guys, I blow when it comes to photoshop, but I want to see what my car would look like wish a couple different things added. I just ordered black projectors, and sold my chrome ones.

First: Can someone take the one of the pictures below and do the following.
A) Black out middle section of bumper including emblem, flat black
B) Photoshop the black projectors onto my car
C) Black out the roof of my car, gloss
D) black out foglight bezels

Second: Can someone take the picture below, and do the following.
A) Debadge "Eclipse"
b) tint tails/reflectors
c) photoshop the "blackout" spoiler. UV BLue posts w/ CF deck.
D) Black out the lower back bumper cutout. Flat black
E) Black out the mitsu emblem, flat black
F) black out the stock spoiler, flat black

jhun35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2012, 03:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

jhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to behold
Oh and if you use a picture with my wheels in it please black them out also
Old May 1st, 2012, 03:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

and this was our 27,000th thread ah hah!!! I win !

Old May 1st, 2012, 09:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse
DarkLeonn is on a distinguished road
LOVE the car, the color the details the everything ( except the rims ) i wish i was good on photoshop
DarkLeonn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:40 PM   #5 (permalink)

Name: Richie
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse SE
RICHIEM22 is a glorious beacon of lightRICHIEM22 is a glorious beacon of lightRICHIEM22 is a glorious beacon of lightRICHIEM22 is a glorious beacon of light
Dude come on, there's so many people with the same color scheme that you're going for. Why have someone photoshop all of that when you can just look at other people's cars who have done it? You want someone to photoshop the rear bumper debadged, really? -___- I'm pretty sure you can find pictures of almost every Eclipse debadged. And you want the front bumber photoshopped RA style? Sooo many people have done that, it's so easy to find a picture of it. These all seem like pictures that are an easy find on this forum.

Last edited by RICHIEM22; May 1st, 2012 at 09:43 PM.
RICHIEM22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

Name: Jeff
Vehicle: 2002 Honda S2k
Daxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud of
lol ^ dont fight with a mod. youll get banned brah

Mods=Daxenth's Satin Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsou View Post
I, Panda and Dax, decree that on this Sunday morning, the third generation Eclipse is now revoked of all it's right to be part of the Eclipse family. From now on it is to be known as the "Mitsubishi Stillbirth".
Daxenth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
REDLINE

Galaga Space Invaders Champion!
Name: Tanner
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
Boatright is a glorious beacon of lightBoatright is a glorious beacon of lightBoatright is a glorious beacon of lightBoatright is a glorious beacon of light
so are you keeping your car now?

OBX longtubes, SRI, Helix TB spacer, Stiffy, Flowmaster, RL Cutout,
EVO wing, halo fogs, black projectors, Konig sideways, 09 front end swap, Kicker SS.
Boatright is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

RICHIEM22 is a glorious beacon of lightRICHIEM22 is a glorious beacon of lightRICHIEM22 is a glorious beacon of lightRICHIEM22 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxenth View Post
lol ^ dont fight with a mod. youll get banned brah
Lol banned for what? I'm just telling him to search the forum for those pictures. They are all really easy to find (with the exception of the painted roof) on here. I'm not trying to start a fight, just trying to help him out. Why waste someone's time photoshopping all of that when it can easily be found right here, you know?
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:07 PM   #9 (permalink)

Name: Jeff
Vehicle: 2002 Honda S2k
Daxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud of
no i know exactly what you mean bro. lol but the ban hammer has been strong on this site recently. im just poking fun

Mods=Daxenth's Satin Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsou View Post
I, Panda and Dax, decree that on this Sunday morning, the third generation Eclipse is now revoked of all it's right to be part of the Eclipse family. From now on it is to be known as the "Mitsubishi Stillbirth".
Daxenth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxenth View Post
no i know exactly what you mean bro. lol but the ban hammer has been strong on this site recently. im just poking fun
Haha I know you are man. But I know what you mean about the ban hammer I hope I don't get banned now lol
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:15 PM   #11 (permalink)

Name: Bud
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/GT
BudFireBird is on a distinguished road
(chants) ban ban ban ban....what...oh srry (sticks nose in corner)
BudFireBird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudFireBird View Post
(chants) ban ban ban ban....what...oh srry (sticks nose in corner)
Oh thanks buddy
Old May 2nd, 2012, 08:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

dude I wouldn't ban anyone unless they were being completely disrespectful. So no ban hammer here, nor have I ever even infracted someone I'm one of the nicer mods in that area I guess.

But the reason I wanted it photoshopped is because It's completely different when it's your car. Because after someone photoshopped these pics I was gonna put those up and see if someone could do it w/ the emblems in CF. I only can think of 3 UV blues besides mine off the top of my head, one of them isn't active anymore, and none of them have this theme going on.

But the main reason was I wanted to see all this done the way I described above, and then see it done with CF emblems instead.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 08:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatright View Post
so are you keeping your car now?
Yeah. I was really going to sell it, but I just can't let it go, I love her. So hard to let those sexy curves just walk away, and plus, it'll be paid off in 7 months, so more mods money
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:48 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhun35 View Post
dude I wouldn't ban anyone unless they were being completely disrespectful. So no ban hammer here, nor have I ever even infracted someone I'm one of the nicer mods in that area I guess.

But the reason I wanted it photoshopped is because It's completely different when it's your car. Because after someone photoshopped these pics I was gonna put those up and see if someone could do it w/ the emblems in CF. I only can think of 3 UV blues besides mine off the top of my head, one of them isn't active anymore, and none of them have this theme going on.

But the main reason was I wanted to see all this done the way I described above, and then see it done with CF emblems instead.
I understand man. I know I've seen a UV blue 4G with the color scheme your looking for on here. I'll find it after my last exam today, and post it here. But either way, the color scheme you're going for would look damn sexy on your car. I say you should do it
Old May 2nd, 2012, 12:15 PM   #16 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

I'm 99% going to do it. The big thing I'm wanting to see is how the emblems look black vs. cf.

Tags
back, black, black out, blue, bumper, car, chrome, cutout, debadge, eclipse, emblem, exterior, flat, lower, photoshop, pictures, posts, projectors, spoiler, stock, tint, uv blue

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in