freakydeaky's "need a signature" thread... pt2 - Page 2 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Community Chat > Photoshop Requests/Tests

Photoshop Requests/Tests Need something photoshopped, want to test out your skills, do it in here...

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 5th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #42 (permalink)

Name: Jeff
Vehicle: 2002 Honda S2k
Daxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud of
freaky is gettin his shop on something evil this round. Spyderman and HAHAs are effing SICK

Mods=Daxenth's Satin Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsou View Post
I, Panda and Dax, decree that on this Sunday morning, the third generation Eclipse is now revoked of all it's right to be part of the Eclipse family. From now on it is to be known as the "Mitsubishi Stillbirth".
Daxenth is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old June 6th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #44 (permalink)

Name: Andrew
Vehicle: 2008 eclipse
Projectmurder eclipse is on a distinguished road
Thanks man I love it!
Old June 6th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #47 (permalink)
Gots me a sooby

Name: Keith "The Ricer" Randolph
Vehicle: 02 wrx
Ballfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant future

got plenty more if needed
Mods: Protuned by S.Clark , Ebay hood scoop w/STi air splitter, Ebay turbo inlet, Ebay tmic, Ebay Turbo-back, vf39 w/blanket, STi pinks, Megan mounts, Defi boost, AEM WB, Walbro 255, GS EBC, Tein coils, RA mudflaps
Ballfade is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 6th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #49 (permalink)
Gots me a sooby

Ballfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant future

Mods: Protuned by S.Clark , Ebay hood scoop w/STi air splitter, Ebay turbo inlet, Ebay tmic, Ebay Turbo-back, vf39 w/blanket, STi pinks, Megan mounts, Defi boost, AEM WB, Walbro 255, GS EBC, Tein coils, RA mudflaps
Old June 6th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #52 (permalink)

Name: Kat (Karolyn)
Vehicle: 2011 Spyder GT-P
Ratskat has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakydeaky View Post
kat, i found the cat pic with google... post up the rat... and i'll swap them

Love the font on the new one so don't change that....here's the rat and the cat in case - also I know I am probably asking a bit too much if so just don't do it lol but could you take the Canada flags in the windshield out and make the car smaller like the original one you had made?

Redline Tuning hood lifts, Ralliart colour matched eyelids, painted "eclipse" fuel door & calipers, Kenwood DNX 7160 DD w/ bluetooth & Garmin GPS, Custom sealed sub box w/ Rockford Fosgate Amp & 10" sub, stubbie antenna & sexy 18" Rims. Purrrfect
Ratskat is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 6th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #53 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT-SC
joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballfade View Post

got plenty more if needed
this one is one of my very favorite on the whole f'in FORUM. More pics pls keith, whenever you get some time. but THIS one here...damn. I just can't stop staring at it. those rims, the way they poke and the way the tire is stretched...you just nailed it, bro. my shit is ok, but feel like my rims REALLY missed the mark of what I was wanting. and you hit it dead center.

you are making me want to put the engine build on hold, and get new rims and tires.............
but shit, no - I can't do that. No other parts/mods until I get the engine built once and for all. I swear on my mother's grave....wait....she hasn't passed yet - but you know what I mean.

~347 WHP / ~309 WTQ / ~6 lbs Boost
joeyb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 6th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratskat View Post
Love the font on the new one so don't change that....here's the rat and the cat in case - also I know I am probably asking a bit too much if so just don't do it lol but could you take the Canada flags in the windshield out and make the car smaller like the original one you had made?

will do kat, and no it's not asking too much
freakydeaky is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 6th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #55 (permalink)
Spyderman2007

Tournaments Won: 4

Chad your skills is off the hook bro! Your doing some badass sigs!!
  Quick reply to this message
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #58 (permalink)
Gots me a sooby

As always freaky, i love it
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #60 (permalink)
Gots me a sooby

hmm would this of been a better wheel picture for the middle?
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #62 (permalink)
Gots me a sooby

just because you actually redid it i shall use it haha
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #64 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
wow Chad I love YOUR sig.

and of course the one you just did for my new favorite GS besides yours - keith.

did you do spidermans? and I didn't see Kats' new one yet, but I'm sure I will. wish I could do what you do.

Old June 6th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #65 (permalink)
CF ----> Carbon Freak :)

Name: Phil
Vehicle: 06 Eclipse GT
BPHILLY22 is a jewel in the roughBPHILLY22 is a jewel in the rough
Nice work as always Chad! Looking forward to see what else u come up with!

Carbon King ---->https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...ncreation.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL Eclipse 2011 View Post
and above u is carbon fiber man lol
BPHILLY22 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
wow Chad I love YOUR sig.

and of course the one you just did for my new favorite GS besides yours - keith.

did you do spidermans? and I didn't see Kats' new one yet, but I'm sure I will. wish I could do what you do.
thanks jb, self taught... the more i practice, the better they look

check the opening post of this thread, i keep it updated with the signatures i make

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHILLY22 View Post
Nice work as always Chad! Looking forward to see what else u come up with!
thanks phil, post pics of your new ride and i'll put one together for you
freakydeaky is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:56 PM   #67 (permalink)

Name: Kat (Karolyn)
Vehicle: 2011 Spyder GT-P
Ratskat has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakydeaky View Post
I like, now going to go update it here Merci Beaucoup!

Redline Tuning hood lifts, Ralliart colour matched eyelids, painted "eclipse" fuel door & calipers, Kenwood DNX 7160 DD w/ bluetooth & Garmin GPS, Custom sealed sub box w/ Rockford Fosgate Amp & 10" sub, stubbie antenna & sexy 18" Rims. Purrrfect
Ratskat is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 6th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #70 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

cool man! but I don't see mine, Glenns, or Isamus in that first post mix...

Old June 9th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #75 (permalink)
Panda Squad

Name: Chris
Vehicle: 1995 Eclipse GST
Coldsou has a spectacular aura about
Well since you asked...

I'll get better pictures than the ones I currently have tomorrow then post it here. I'll also send $2 to your paypal.
Old June 19th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #77 (permalink)

Name: Twinkie
Kentucky Killer will become famous soon enough
Can't get my sig working, gah! Love it though
Kentucky Killer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 26th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #78 (permalink)

Name: Derek
Vehicle: 06 Gs Auto
derek-g will become famous soon enough
I need a new sig freaky

If you could put the dash pic in the middle and the front pic on the left and the other pic on the right that'd be sweet, I'm sure it'll look sickk you did an awesome job last time!

https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...clipse-gs.html
derek-g is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old August 4th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #79 (permalink)
Fresh n Clean is how I B

Name: Eric
Vehicle: was a 09 Mitsubishi Eclip
Cubansoldier20 is just really niceCubansoldier20 is just really niceCubansoldier20 is just really nice
Thanks freakydeaky for the offer, but if I'm going to pay you and have you put time into a sick Sig, then I will wait until I get my rims and tires on before I send you picks, that way you don't have to redo it ya know lol, but once I get them you sure can make me a Sig, so I will remember this thread, thanks man

So Fresh and So Clean
Cubansoldier20 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Tags
bar, good, life, list, long, money, original, pictures, qui, refund, short, thank you, work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in