FeaRlezZ's "signature creations" - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Community Chat > Photoshop Requests/Tests

Photoshop Requests/Tests Need something photoshopped, want to test out your skills, do it in here...

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
tUNED.

Name: Brian
Vehicle: 09 4G69
FeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to all
Lightbulb FeaRlezZ's "signature creations"

Donations are accepted through PayPal ---> [email protected]

I do not ask donations from anyone but if you feel you should give back feel free. I just like to mess around and make some cool stuff for you guys to enjoy.

Anyone can feel free to PM me some pics and some kind of theme to surround what you want the signature to reflect.

I recently have been getting a few requests so i figured i would start this thread for anyone interested. I have only done a few so far but that by no means indicates that i am a rookie .

Eagle + Manly fully built 4G69 8.5:1 87.5 106mm stroker _ RPW stage 1 camshaft _ Full custom Borla Exhaust _ Tuned _ AEM gauge pod

Last edited by FeaRlezZ; May 16th, 2013 at 06:58 PM.
FeaRlezZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 2nd, 2013, 11:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Be afraid...very afraid!!

Name: chuck
Vehicle: 06 GT M/T
chuck is a name known to allchuck is a name known to allchuck is a name known to allchuck is a name known to allchuck is a name known to all
this is a great guy ,I have bought stuff from him twice and can vouch for his proffesional attitude and fast responces....a all around great guy
chuck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 3rd, 2013, 08:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Jake
Vehicle: 2011 PBP STi
unde7277 has a spectacular aura about
great guy made mine for me. I love it! thanks. +rep to you

Ralli art eyelids // injen CAI // GReddy RS Exhaust // Progress rear sway // D2 Coilovers // RRE UDP // ralco short shifter // Black housing headlights //
unde7277 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old January 3rd, 2013, 08:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
tUNED.

FeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to all
thanks bro

Eagle + Manly fully built 4G69 8.5:1 87.5 106mm stroker _ RPW stage 1 camshaft _ Full custom Borla Exhaust _ Tuned _ AEM gauge pod
Old January 4th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

Name: Jake
Vehicle: 2011 PBP STi
unde7277 has a spectacular aura about
donated 5$ to the cause! thanks again

Ralli art eyelids // injen CAI // GReddy RS Exhaust // Progress rear sway // D2 Coilovers // RRE UDP // ralco short shifter // Black housing headlights //
unde7277 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 4th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
tUNED.

nobody else is in line. i know there are people out there that need a new sig

Old January 4th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #7 (permalink)

Name: Corey
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
Williams USMC will become famous soon enough
I'd like one but I need to get a updated picture of my car. Ill be in touch
Williams USMC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 4th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

Name: Andrew
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS
ashort is a name known to allashort is a name known to allashort is a name known to allashort is a name known to allashort is a name known to allashort is a name known to all
I'll be throwing out a request soon. I had the bright idea to break down and learn how to use gimp, then my laptop died. Ugh. Need some decent pics and a theme first.
Old January 4th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
tUNED.

K ill b here

Old February 27th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
tUNED.

bump for anyone out there looking for a fresh sig

Old February 27th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Gamer

Name: Colten
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse GS 5 Speed
cmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to behold
After next weekend when I throw everything on my car ill be looking into getting one of these
Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:52 PM   #12 (permalink)

Name: Kelsey
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse/GS
bubbalicious94 is just really nicebubbalicious94 is just really nicebubbalicious94 is just really nice
you could make me one! using the pics i just took in my ride thread
Old March 5th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #13 (permalink)

Name: Adrian
Vehicle: 2008/GT
Anoobus is on a distinguished road
Can you make me a signature too?
Anoobus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 5th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
tUNED.

ya any certain pics u want me to use and a theme to follow ?? or i can just make something from scratch

Old March 5th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #15 (permalink)

Name: Aaron
Vehicle: 2009/Galant/Ralliart
Infliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to all
and here i am thinking these people made their own sigs
i miss my desktop so much. and i got a new intuos 5 tablet for xmas that i havent been able to use yet. im sure you understand my pain and frustration.

but anyway.. i like your work.
Old March 5th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
tUNED.

lol thanks. just curious wtf did u use to make the sig u have lol please dont take it personal

Old March 5th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #17 (permalink)

Infliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to all
i know mine is terrible. it was something i threw together to have something with both cars. its been a while since i made that.. but i think i used elements 7 with my intuos 3
but either way i havent spent as much time as i should learning digital art. i still prefer pen and paper. photoshop is more fun than anything.
Old March 5th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
tUNED.

I luv photoshop and illustrator. I been practicing the new 3d features as well. A lot of designers actually draw their design first then scan it onto their computer and upload it into photoshop so they have exactly what they want as a basis. Then they trace it, add color, depth, ect.

Last edited by FeaRlezZ; March 5th, 2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old March 10th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #19 (permalink)

Yeah I'll do that quite a bit. Did you see the new thing Wacom has? Little box and pen. You draw on paper and it saves it so you can just plug it into the computer
Old March 10th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #20 (permalink)
tUNED.

Ya i used a friends Intuos5 before. Its definitely a cool tablet. I was surprised with how good the pen accuracy was

Old March 17th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #21 (permalink)
tUNED.

updated a couple more recent ones for u guys

Old March 22nd, 2013, 07:49 PM   #22 (permalink)
tUNED.

bump for u random new people that have been popping up on here

Old March 22nd, 2013, 08:11 PM   #23 (permalink)

Name: Nick
Vehicle: 06 Eclipse GT
disillusions is a jewel in the roughdisillusions is a jewel in the rough
I need to get a signature one of these days. I've been slacking..

Welcome to North 4G Korea
disillusions is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 22nd, 2013, 08:15 PM   #24 (permalink)
tUNED.

i can mesh your 2 eclipses together . make some badass collage type of thing

Old March 22nd, 2013, 08:32 PM   #25 (permalink)

Haha, that sounds like it would be cool. Soon as the other one is finished, maybe you can make that happen. Right now she looks all frumpy.

Old March 22nd, 2013, 08:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
tUNED.

omg i looked up definition of frumpy and look what came up rofl

frumpy

Frumpy refers to a female figure who is chunky...but not to the point she is a lard. A chick who has just enough to not make her look anorexic..but some extra that makes her even cuter.

Did you see Lacy, damn I love her frumpy

buy frumpy mugs & shirts

frumpy

A female with lack of concern for appearance. Often characterized by sweatpants, frizzy hair, gramma panties and a paisty complexion.

Bitch. I don't pay you to dress all frumpy. Now go put on some heels and do with something that hair.

buy frumpy mugs & shirts

Frumpy

A vampire-penguin who lives in antartica. He is a hybrid of his penguin mother, and his vampire bat father. When he was born, he was always different. His clan rejected him for being different, So they shunned him away to a castle on the highest cliff in antartica. Years went by and Frumpy became cold and homicidal. Then news spread of the death of his family. Frumpy went on a violent rage and murdered the rest of his tribe. He now lurks in the snow-searching for revenge.

Little boy-"Papa can we go outside, to play in the snow?"

Old Man-"No, stay indoors. Frumpy might catch you and slit your throat."

Last edited by FeaRlezZ; March 22nd, 2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 09:09 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeaRlezZ View Post
omg i looked up definition of frumpy and look what came up rofl

frumpy

Frumpy refers to a female figure who is chunky...but not to the point she is a lard. A chick who has just enough to not make her look anorexic..but some extra that makes her even cuter.

Did you see Lacy, damn I love her frumpy

buy frumpy mugs & shirts

frumpy

A female with lack of concern for appearance. Often characterized by sweatpants, frizzy hair, gramma panties and a paisty complexion.

Bitch. I don't pay you to dress all frumpy. Now go put on some heels and do with something that hair.

buy frumpy mugs & shirts

Frumpy

A vampire-penguin who lives in antartica. He is a hybrid of his penguin mother, and his vampire bat father. When he was born, he was always different. His clan rejected him for being different, So they shunned him away to a castle on the highest cliff in antartica. Years went by and Frumpy became cold and homicidal. Then news spread of the death of his family. Frumpy went on a violent rage and murdered the rest of his tribe. He now lurks in the snow-searching for revenge.

Little boy-"Papa can we go outside, to play in the snow?"

Old Man-"No, stay indoors. Frumpy might catch you and slit your throat."

My signature MUST include a vampire-penguin swathed in blood from his murderous rampage.

Old March 22nd, 2013, 09:19 PM   #28 (permalink)
tUNED.

lol ok it will

Old March 22nd, 2013, 09:38 PM   #29 (permalink)

I keep imagining looking into the window of either car and seeing a bloody penguin creepily staring back. This is going to be awesome, lol

Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:35 PM   #30 (permalink)
tUNED.

4gwaaat

Old May 16th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #33 (permalink)
tUNED.

sorry freaky just got the request now. not sure if u r asking me as a challenge or just a friendly request lol but either way i will gladly make a sig for u. just give me a day or 2 i have been busy lately

Old May 16th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #34 (permalink)
tUNED.

well i managed to get some time today to put something together for you. hope u like it

Last edited by FeaRlezZ; May 16th, 2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeaRlezZ View Post
sorry freaky just got the request now. not sure if u r asking me as a challenge or just a friendly request lol but either way i will gladly make a sig for u. just give me a day or 2 i have been busy lately
not a challenge at all brian...

it's a friendly request man, the ones that i seen are great; crisp, clean, and nice creativity

i've made so many of these things, it's like an addiction... never rocked one made by someone else, saw your thread and was like dammmmnnnn... brian gots some skillz, i'd be happy to rock one
freakydeaky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #37 (permalink)
tUNED.

Thanks bro. Any time u want something done all u gotta do is ask. I will admit I was a little worried making yours knowing your knowledge and legacy lol

Old May 16th, 2013, 10:58 PM   #39 (permalink)
Much Parts, Little Money.

Name: George Platt
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse/GS
PearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to behold
You make mine look like poop brian! I havent even touched cs4 in years it seems.

HAVE: Full Bolt On - OBX headers, cai, RRE pulley, Aero Turbine, Projectors, Hackish tune, D2 Coilovers, Volt stabilizer, eibach sways, under brace & strut tower bar tanabe
SOON: Turbo w/ arp head studs, mounts.
WANT: Ingals Stiffy... Hmu if you're selling <3
PearlGreenNMean is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
art, back, board, club, cool, pics, picture, rookie, start, stuff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in