A lil help - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Community Chat > Photoshop Requests/Tests

Photoshop Requests/Tests Need something photoshopped, want to test out your skills, do it in here...

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 15th, 2008, 10:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

aequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud of
A lil help

Ok ok it's not a 4g but i'm jus curious on how this would look.. doesn't have to be my car jus a white Spyder 2g. CF hood, lip, and middle painted black like some of the 4g's do. Anyone that could help would be greatly appreciated and of course rep ; ]
aequitas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 20th, 2008, 10:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

aequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud of
So.. no one can help me out then? ; [
Old October 20th, 2008, 10:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

ROOKIE1 has a reputation beyond reputeROOKIE1 has a reputation beyond reputeROOKIE1 has a reputation beyond reputeROOKIE1 has a reputation beyond reputeROOKIE1 has a reputation beyond reputeROOKIE1 has a reputation beyond reputeROOKIE1 has a reputation beyond reputeROOKIE1 has a reputation beyond reputeROOKIE1 has a reputation beyond reputeROOKIE1 has a reputation beyond reputeROOKIE1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
So.. no one can help me out then? ; [
Better chance if you post a pic and then ask for the changes to be made . Or just check the members rides on Dsmtuners.com
ROOKIE1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old October 21st, 2008, 07:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
E85

Name: jimmy
Vehicle: just a little honda
the fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond repute
^ true and dont type in blue i cant see what you are saying
482hp 368tq
the fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 25th, 2008, 02:00 AM   #5 (permalink)

Aight my bad.. there's a couple to work with. Also on the rear pic i'm not really sure what i want.. jus something that would go with the way the front is gonna look. Any help would be greats guys! thanks!
Old October 25th, 2008, 02:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Name: Justin
Vehicle: 95 Eclipse GSX
Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Im courious how this would look, PS now!

My Hustle never stop like a car with bad brakes.
'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 25th, 2008, 02:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
I just got gimp and know nothing about it so my skills are very limited, but this is what I came up with.

'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal
Old October 25th, 2008, 07:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

Thanks man, i guess that's kinda what i wanted inna way.. no offense to you but i was really hopin i could get Spyder to do it, that guy is simply freakin AMAZING. And don't get me wrong a lot of you are really good also and i'll take any help that i can get. I really jus want something different that i can either work with or do and give all the credit to you. SO if you have any ideas i'd greatly appreciate you sharing with me. thanks!
Old October 25th, 2008, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Oh im not takin offense to it i know it blows lol, ive never had any training on it and only messed around with it for an hr or 2, but it will give you a general idea... Im still trying to figure out how to make stuff look real lol....

And I dont see spyder on the fourms much anymore, I wonder what happend to him.

Old October 25th, 2008, 07:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Bmshue is on if you gave him a pm he'd probably be able to help you, or mr dsm, both good ps'er

Old October 25th, 2008, 07:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

Yah man i PM'd him, jus gonna wait and see if he has any time to respond.
Old October 28th, 2008, 09:00 AM   #12 (permalink)

Soo can ANYONE help me out???
Old November 8th, 2008, 04:08 PM   #13 (permalink)

Aight 113 views and no one can help.. jus close this thread. thanks.
Old November 8th, 2008, 04:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Go Slow or Go Home

Base Jumping Champion! Seator Champion! Wuzzler Champion!
Tournaments Won: 10

Name: Ryan
Vehicle: 1980 Camaro Z28
rbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond repute
if Mr DSM gets on i'll see if he can work it
Old November 8th, 2008, 04:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Go Slow or Go Home

rbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond repute
anyways....hows the car going???
Old November 8th, 2008, 06:01 PM   #16 (permalink)

Name: Cody
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
Mr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond repute
i are here

but i have a busy weekend...if i get some down time ill hook you up
Old November 8th, 2008, 06:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Woot im really wanting to see how this looks.

Old November 10th, 2008, 07:20 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbk001 View Post
anyways....hows the car going???
Ohhhhh i jus got the turbo on todayyyyyyyyyyy. Man she runs BEAUTIFULLY. I'm making a thread as we speak with pics and such. Check it out man!
Old November 10th, 2008, 07:21 PM   #19 (permalink)
Aviator

Name: Jonathan
Vehicle: Sexy?
Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
im there!

Win. You've had a long hiatus from the site your rants are legendary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randman View Post
Glad your back this site plummets with almost every noob sign up. Bomb away
Jonrod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 11th, 2008, 09:28 AM   #20 (permalink)

Mr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond repute
did this uber quick because i have calss in 35 and still need to eat and shower...so yeah here's a taste

Old November 11th, 2008, 09:29 AM   #21 (permalink)

ps...CF hood and lip FTW...love that look on the 2g
Old November 11th, 2008, 09:30 AM   #22 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Made the intercooler black? I dont see what you did to it

Old November 11th, 2008, 09:32 AM   #23 (permalink)
Go Slow or Go Home

W00T for 2g!
Old November 12th, 2008, 09:33 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil`Wolf View Post
Made the intercooler black? I dont see what you did to it
there is no intercooler in that pic...was going to put one in but didnt have time...you really can't tell? haha

Old November 12th, 2008, 12:18 PM   #25 (permalink)

hm.. paint the intercooler black.. TRUE sleeper lol. Yahhhhh thanks man i think that a hood and lip is DEF the way to go ; ]
Old November 12th, 2008, 12:19 PM   #26 (permalink)

btw MrDSM did you ever sell your old 2g??? If not i want your front! lol. Hit me back man
Old November 12th, 2008, 12:22 PM   #27 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

He did I bought stuff from it. White w cf hood = fucking sexy

Old November 12th, 2008, 01:11 PM   #28 (permalink)

yeah the old 2g is sold...thats how i funded my parts on the 4g
Old November 12th, 2008, 02:52 PM   #29 (permalink)

Demmit i need to find a front!! = (
Old November 12th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
Aviator

Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
Have you tried DSMtuners ?

Quote:
Old November 12th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #31 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

You check your local craigslist?

Old November 12th, 2008, 03:02 PM   #32 (permalink)

Yes to both.. nothing = (
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:05 PM   #33 (permalink)
Aviator

well, it is nice to show off that intercooler and piping to the world lol..

Quote:
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:07 PM   #34 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Quote:
Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
Yes to both.. nothing = (
Even people parting them out? Around here you could find that almost as fast as you load the page...

Old November 12th, 2008, 03:12 PM   #35 (permalink)

Well i'm trying to find something kinda close that i can jus go pick up instead of pay like 100$ to have it shipped ; /
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:13 PM   #36 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Ill go look for you im bored lol

Old November 12th, 2008, 03:15 PM   #37 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Wow theres really nothing on your local CL, I just remembered my friend couldnt find a front bumper for his gsx so he was able to order one from the dealership you should look into that.

Old November 12th, 2008, 03:22 PM   #38 (permalink)

I might as well grab the lube and bend over now dude lol. ANYTHING from the dealership is gonna be HELLA overpriced ; /
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:22 PM   #39 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

His was $80 painted

Old November 12th, 2008, 03:43 PM   #40 (permalink)

You serious? How did he go about getting it?

Tags
black, blue, car, hood, lip, painted, spyder, white

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in