Someone Wanna Show Their Awesome PS Skills? - Page 2 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Community Chat > Photoshop Requests/Tests

Photoshop Requests/Tests Need something photoshopped, want to test out your skills, do it in here...

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 16th, 2009, 01:29 AM   #41 (permalink)
TRL

TRL has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattman View Post
it was easy i have very little mechanical knowledge and i changed my springs. yes alignment is highly recommended.
How much is for the alignment? I heard $70 or something like that is the cheapest? And do I need camber kit if the car's lower then 1.5? some said yes and some said no.
TRL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 16th, 2009, 01:56 AM   #42 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Name: Matthew
Vehicle: 2008 ECLIPSE GS
Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
yeah alignment is cheap 70-80 ish, i dont really remember. i dont have a camber kit and i have 2 inch drop. but i may need it i dunno

Selling E4E rear and sides, will need to be refinished and repainted. Pm me
Matt-Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 16th, 2009, 01:09 PM   #43 (permalink)

Vehicle: 07' Eclipse GS
tycoonbob is on a distinguished road
bump for Mr DSM
=]
tycoonbob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old February 16th, 2009, 01:46 PM   #44 (permalink)

Name: Cody
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
Mr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond repute
haha ive got a few things around the house to take care of and im back in the shop

photoshop that is
Old February 16th, 2009, 01:53 PM   #45 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
we wait

Old February 16th, 2009, 02:26 PM   #46 (permalink)

Mr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond repute
nothin like soft melt in your mouth sugar cookies

off to shop some more!
Old February 16th, 2009, 02:45 PM   #47 (permalink)

Man...I could go for some cookies right now, haha. Actually just had some kettle corn, which I haven't had in years...great stuff.
Old February 16th, 2009, 02:53 PM   #48 (permalink)

ok so here's an idea...opinions?

backed the gradient down...and im going to make the car blend better with the whole img
Old February 16th, 2009, 03:14 PM   #49 (permalink)

Old February 16th, 2009, 03:42 PM   #50 (permalink)

Old February 16th, 2009, 03:43 PM   #51 (permalink)

Old February 16th, 2009, 03:51 PM   #52 (permalink)

oh wait ya'll wanted blue...hold up
Old February 16th, 2009, 03:56 PM   #53 (permalink)

Old February 16th, 2009, 03:57 PM   #54 (permalink)

matt do you want logos and what not on yours? and which ones if you do
Old February 16th, 2009, 04:02 PM   #55 (permalink)

let me know what you want changed matt
Old February 16th, 2009, 05:40 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr DSM View Post
I like it but I imagined the car being bigger on the background, not on the blue stripe. Such as, put the emblem where the car is...and layer the car behind everything, but still where it is visible. And the mod logos go on the left side of screen, on the CF background...and have the RADIO options on the blue bar coming from the left side.

I know I may be asking a lot, but it really looks great. If you need, I can slap the stuff together on paint just to give you an idea of what I was thinking of, maybe.
Old February 16th, 2009, 05:43 PM   #57 (permalink)

Also, could you upload a pic of just the car in the blue bar with no logos or anything on it? I would love to have that so I could put the mods in the bar and make a sig out of it =]
Old February 16th, 2009, 06:06 PM   #58 (permalink)
Droganto

Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
MannyGT is just really niceMannyGT is just really niceMannyGT is just really nice
DSM you are such a Show Off!

Follow us Facebook
'06 4G_GT (Old Ride) '09 370Z (New Ride)
MannyGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 16th, 2009, 07:12 PM   #59 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

nice dsm, real nice. the main ones i want are: eibach, tanabe, magnaflow, JL, and viper alarm. if you need to add more fujita, progress, amd infinity. personally i like the diamond logo better than than the car. but i like tycoonbobs version becuase it lookse like cars background was deleted.

lets see how it would look with the background removed from the car image, and the logos going horizontally from left to right either in the blue bar or at the bottom in the CF section.

Old February 16th, 2009, 07:47 PM   #60 (permalink)

just checking in to read over things...yeah ill work on it in a bit after this movie goes off...check back in a couple hours
Old February 16th, 2009, 08:20 PM   #61 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

oooo i like your new sig!!!! very nice

Old February 16th, 2009, 08:23 PM   #62 (permalink)

ok so the movie is kinda confusing...so i stopped paying a lot of attention

so im having trouble with putting the car in........dunno how to do it and make it flow...still playing but open to suggestion
Old February 16th, 2009, 08:25 PM   #63 (permalink)

thanks matt

and here's where i'm at....like i said it doesnt flow
Old February 16th, 2009, 08:26 PM   #64 (permalink)

i could cut the background out of the pic of the car so its JUST the car
Old February 16th, 2009, 08:31 PM   #65 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

yeah do that

Old February 16th, 2009, 08:32 PM   #66 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

maybe for his picture you could have the carmoved all the way to the left side of the pic, and have it sitting on the blue bar?

i still think the logos are to close together, to clustered

Old February 16th, 2009, 08:34 PM   #67 (permalink)

Old February 16th, 2009, 08:35 PM   #68 (permalink)

dont like the car the way it is.......and he doesnt want the car in the blue bar....but i do think the emblems need to be stretched......other ideas for the car?
Old February 16th, 2009, 08:45 PM   #69 (permalink)

Old February 16th, 2009, 09:09 PM   #70 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

i meant the car on the otherside unless the picture is at that view.

Old February 16th, 2009, 09:10 PM   #71 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

do the emblems like ur sig, in a straight line

Old February 16th, 2009, 09:17 PM   #72 (permalink)

even if i move the car to the other side it looks out of place...just stuck on there...i can put the emblems in a line for you...let me finish bob's
Old February 16th, 2009, 09:22 PM   #73 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

oh my bad, i didnt know bob wanted it that way. i agree, the car doesnt flow. hmmmmm maybe the car is to much?

and im fine with the one i have on the unit right now, dont work yourself to death over it lol

Old February 16th, 2009, 09:25 PM   #74 (permalink)

well im actually enjoying this one......do you want those logos on yours?
Old February 16th, 2009, 10:12 PM   #75 (permalink)

Well it's great that your enjoying yourself, haha. And your right...the car up there doesn't flow to well, so lets keep it in the blue bar like you originally did. Maybe put a mitsu emblem to help cover the rest of the opening? and the bluetooth/ipod/divx/xm/sirus/etc logos in or below the blue bar, depending where the mod logos are put? Just an idea...if you ever get fed up with my bs, then just let me know haha.
Old February 16th, 2009, 10:17 PM   #76 (permalink)

k let me see what i can whip up
Old February 16th, 2009, 10:35 PM   #77 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

yeah the ipod/ bluetooth stuff would go good with this headunit. keep up the good work dsm!!

tycoon, do you leave the vr update for ipod turned on?

Old February 16th, 2009, 10:38 PM   #78 (permalink)

k here we go...now we're gettin somewhere

Old February 16th, 2009, 10:42 PM   #79 (permalink)

here comes your sig tycoon

Last edited by Mr DSM; February 16th, 2009 at 10:45 PM.
Mr DSM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 16th, 2009, 11:03 PM   #80 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr DSM View Post
k here we go...now we're gettin somewhere

damn thats a winner

Tags
amazing, avic, picture, radio, show, shows, skills

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in