Someone Wanna Show Their Awesome PS Skills? - Page 3 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Community Chat > Photoshop Requests/Tests

Photoshop Requests/Tests Need something photoshopped, want to test out your skills, do it in here...

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 16th, 2009, 11:07 PM   #81 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Name: Matthew
Vehicle: 2008 ECLIPSE GS
Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
blueray? i think that should be bluetooth, right? des the avic play blueray?

Selling E4E rear and sides, will need to be refinished and repainted. Pm me
Matt-Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 16th, 2009, 11:16 PM   #82 (permalink)

Name: Cody
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
Mr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattman View Post
damn thats a winner

Quote:
blueray? i think that should be bluetooth, right? des the avic play blueray?
i thought the same thing as i was photoshopping it

although it does say blutooth as well...so idk
Old February 16th, 2009, 11:37 PM   #83 (permalink)

Vehicle: 07' Eclipse GS
tycoonbob is on a distinguished road
Yeah, these don't have blueray...would be awesome, but its just a dvd player. Great work on it, looks fucking insanely awesome, bro. Only other thing I could think of is MAYBE putting a mitsu emblem on it right in the center of the CF lookin part. Other than that, it's going on the HU in the morning with pics to come!

Thanks for the sig as well...Im gonna see if I can pretty that up for my car, hehe.
tycoonbob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old February 16th, 2009, 11:48 PM   #84 (permalink)

Mr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond repute
here's your mitsu emblem...tell me if it looks center to you...
Old February 16th, 2009, 11:48 PM   #85 (permalink)

shit...just noticed its not behind everything...hold up

^^^fixed
Old February 16th, 2009, 11:58 PM   #86 (permalink)

Make it smaller and not behind the blue bar...like make it end near the blue bar...and get rid of the blu-ray! haha

But yes...looks center and sexy
Old February 16th, 2009, 11:59 PM   #87 (permalink)

heres one for matt
Old February 17th, 2009, 12:04 AM   #88 (permalink)

and before you ask...here it is with the blue mitsu tycoon
Old February 17th, 2009, 12:06 AM   #89 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycoonbob View Post
Make it smaller and not behind the blue bar...like make it end near the blue bar...and get rid of the blu-ray! haha

But yes...looks center and sexy
kinda what i said. move the blue bar to the buttom out pioneer in black or make it like a cut out off the blue, and make the emblem above the blue bar

Old February 17th, 2009, 12:15 AM   #90 (permalink)

Old February 17th, 2009, 08:02 AM   #91 (permalink)

Exactly what I was thinking of. Don't you think it looks nice DSM? Cause I think it looks great...and it's going on the HU right now. Pics in a few minutes!
Old February 17th, 2009, 08:17 AM   #92 (permalink)

Old February 17th, 2009, 11:52 AM   #93 (permalink)

nice!
Old February 17th, 2009, 12:26 PM   #94 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycoonbob View Post
why the hell dont i have the Premier badge on my unit? i have the avic f900bt.......

it looks good though ill post a pic of mine tonight

EDIT: nevermind i went on the website, looks like the premier has an extra year on the warranty but everything else is the same.....thats gay. why make to units the same but offer an extyended warranty on one??

Last edited by Matt-Man; February 17th, 2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old February 17th, 2009, 12:52 PM   #95 (permalink)

because thats the batch they didnt fuck up

hahahaha jk
Old February 17th, 2009, 08:36 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
why the hell dont i have the Premier badge on my unit? i have the avic f900bt.......

it looks good though ill post a pic of mine tonight

EDIT: nevermind i went on the website, looks like the premier has an extra year on the warranty but everything else is the same.....thats gay. why make to units the same but offer an extyended warranty on one??
Yeah, mine is the f90bt and he differences are the longer warranty on mine, came with the ipod/av cables, and it has 4v preouts [x3] and yours are only 2.2v preouts [x3]

So mine has beeter SQ with the RCA. =p
Old February 17th, 2009, 10:59 PM   #97 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

i dont know the difference between the preouts so whatever....;P

Old February 17th, 2009, 11:23 PM   #98 (permalink)

Well basically all it is, higher volt on the preout will sound clearer, cleaner, and less feedback/hissing. If you don't have any amps plugged into the head unit to run any subs, coax's, components, etc...it won't matter. But me...when I do my setups, it's always about quality...not how hard the subs can hit. No noticable feedback in my system, and I will be getting my new subs in a matter of weeks so you will see during the Pigeon Forge meet, if you go.
=]
Old February 17th, 2009, 11:24 PM   #99 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

i guess im guilty of buying before i did enough research.

i have 2 12 w3v3s for sale

Old February 17th, 2009, 11:42 PM   #100 (permalink)

Hehe.
I'm buying 2 Ascendant Audio Arsenals to run on an AudioQue 1200D. Should be a pretty decent, but not overkill loud, daily driver SQ setup.

Will definitely be getting some focal components to run off of a good amp eventually.
Old February 23rd, 2009, 10:46 PM   #101 (permalink)

Check out the sig Mr DSM. Thats all the PS skills I have, haha. Thanks for the base work though...and thanks again for the navi screen. It's awesome.
Old July 31st, 2009, 12:12 PM   #102 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr DSM View Post
yeah well shit happens...tell me how the color is...i can change it to any shade you want

can someone change the blue to silver for me and if you can mak the CF more noticeable id appreciate it

Old August 10th, 2009, 01:27 AM   #103 (permalink)

Name: Shane
Vehicle: 2008/Eclipse/Gs
haladafs is a splendid one to beholdhaladafs is a splendid one to beholdhaladafs is a splendid one to beholdhaladafs is a splendid one to beholdhaladafs is a splendid one to beholdhaladafs is a splendid one to beholdhaladafs is a splendid one to beholdhaladafs is a splendid one to behold
wanted to see what gold rims looked like on eclipse, and i added little drop, first thing i've ever tried to change so don't make fun ):

Photobucket

Photobucket
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:19 AM   #104 (permalink)

Name: J.R. McIntyre
Vehicle: 1992 acura integra gsr
da9gsr is a jewel in the roughda9gsr is a jewel in the rough
this is what a silver one looks like with gold rims

da9gsr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:52 AM   #105 (permalink)

heres one thats simple

Old August 10th, 2009, 04:26 AM   #106 (permalink)

and another one

Old August 16th, 2009, 02:48 AM   #107 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Quote:
Originally Posted by da9gsr View Post
and another one

damn i really like that one, that may be the one i use.

could you try throwing something together clean and simple but with a brushed steel look? i really appreciate it.

Old August 16th, 2009, 02:57 AM   #108 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

like main background stainless steel (brushed or satin) maybe like an indented black or dark grey big diamond logo and pioneer logo.

da9gsr the black and silver one is bad ass....maybe reverse the color scheme so more is silver?

ah here we go....something like this but with the diamond logo, and the pioneer logo you used.

Last edited by Matt-Man; August 17th, 2009 at 02:00 AM.
Old August 18th, 2009, 11:28 AM   #110 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

LOL, nice....when are we going to see jrods mods start selling

i like how the diamond logo has the shadow, nice touch

Old August 18th, 2009, 05:05 PM   #111 (permalink)
Gots me a sooby

Name: Keith "The Ricer" Randolph
Vehicle: 02 wrx
Ballfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant future
very nice J
Mods: Protuned by S.Clark , Ebay hood scoop w/STi air splitter, Ebay turbo inlet, Ebay tmic, Ebay Turbo-back, vf39 w/blanket, STi pinks, Megan mounts, Defi boost, AEM WB, Walbro 255, GS EBC, Tein coils, RA mudflaps
Ballfade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 18th, 2009, 06:06 PM   #112 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 1

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
toofarbehind will become famous soon enough
well....looking at all of the fs screens for your stereo is enough to convince me to go buy aftermarket stereo...now I have to figure out what one I want and then im coming here to have someone throw something together for me...thats hella cool shit guys!
toofarbehind is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 19th, 2009, 10:15 AM   #114 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

sweet cant wait

Old August 19th, 2009, 12:35 PM   #115 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

Quote:
sweet cant wait
6 of them uploading all with pioneer
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 19th, 2009, 02:13 PM   #116 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

i am also wanting a how-to if any of you know of the exact thread or video of how to do this on the AVIC D3

any suggestions are welcomed

hahahahahahahahaha i filled my photobucket up twice now... i have 941mbs of photos hahahahaha

Last edited by j-rod; August 19th, 2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old August 19th, 2009, 02:15 PM   #117 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

^wut tha hell??? all different sizes i see... must be done tha way when they were downloaded...
Old August 19th, 2009, 02:33 PM   #119 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

the one that d9gsr did worked perfect on the screen, ill try yours when i get home. im at the university battling with the Fing admissions office over my military transcripts. headlights work well now. ill be back later

Old August 19th, 2009, 02:37 PM   #120 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

mine is the same size... just for some reason photobucket is having it's way with my pics

Tags
amazing, avic, picture, radio, show, shows, skills

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in