Porsche 911 GT3 exhaust idea - Page 2 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Community Chat > Photoshop Requests/Tests

Photoshop Requests/Tests Need something photoshopped, want to test out your skills, do it in here...

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2009, 01:58 AM   #41 (permalink)
Project XK

Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GT-P
xpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant future
Yeh I somewhat dig it too lol it looks pretty good.

Props to many friends for the project! Wouldn't have happened without any of you
My Seller Feedback: https://club4g.org/board/good-guys-ba...bl3-rocks.html
xpandabl3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 13th, 2009, 10:35 AM   #42 (permalink)

Vehicle: 1995 Toyota Supra
truste307 is on a distinguished road
im suprised but i like the center exhaust
truste307 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2009, 12:28 PM   #43 (permalink)
Retired User

jackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to behold
i want!
jackvuu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old April 13th, 2009, 01:46 PM   #44 (permalink)
Project XK

xpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant future
Here are another 2 if anyone's interested lol quad tip and dual tip in 1 opening.

Props to many friends for the project! Wouldn't have happened without any of you
Old April 13th, 2009, 01:59 PM   #45 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5
MarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond repute
never a fan of the duals on one side for this car, but it doesnt look bad. but the quads looks pretty good
MarkGuutz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2009, 02:04 PM   #46 (permalink)
Retired User

jackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to behold
i digg the quads, sum1 should put this in production lmfao
jackvuu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2009, 02:14 PM   #48 (permalink)
Project XK

^^J i'm in love with your spyder It's my wallpaper right now!

Old May 20th, 2009, 02:27 PM   #49 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

^ ahhh man and ur car is mine we should just exchange cars hahahahaha
which picture is on urs???
Old May 20th, 2009, 03:54 PM   #50 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT SE
Zodiac is a splendid one to beholdZodiac is a splendid one to beholdZodiac is a splendid one to beholdZodiac is a splendid one to beholdZodiac is a splendid one to beholdZodiac is a splendid one to beholdZodiac is a splendid one to behold
The Quad exhaust looks pretty nice but the dual tip in the middle looks like the car has an asshole
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2009, 04:57 PM   #51 (permalink)
SOMEONE HAD TO BUY A GS..

jb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpandabl3 View Post
Well sorry for the late reply but the friend has been really busy he's doing it right now I'll just post it anyway. Here it goes.
that really is not bad looking at all.
jb4g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:28 PM   #52 (permalink)
aka Niņo4g

Name: Alex
4gAddict is just really nice4gAddict is just really nice4gAddict is just really nice
I actually like that
4gAddict is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:37 PM   #53 (permalink)
E85

Name: jimmy
Vehicle: just a little honda
the fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by psy-q View Post
The reason the 911 has it's exhaust there is because it's a rear H6 engine and the pipes would be exactly the same length and orientation(more or less) ending at that location.

On any car that's not rear/mid engine it's rice.
agreed
482hp 368tq
the fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 21st, 2009, 12:38 AM   #54 (permalink)
4gGT, 1g GS, 04outlander

Vehicle: 06 eclipse GT
bemine_014 is just really nicebemine_014 is just really nicebemine_014 is just really nice
so whos planning to do the first QUAD here,,,... honestly it might be not a real QUAD but it look sick!

i like the idea.
Old May 21st, 2009, 01:33 AM   #55 (permalink)
Project XK

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5jimbo View Post
agreed
Give me a break so I guess Mini S is a ricer car from factory? since when is there a requirement to put exhaust opening at the center? this rice talk is retarded.

Old May 21st, 2009, 01:38 AM   #56 (permalink)
Project XK

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rod View Post
^ ahhh man and ur car is mine we should just exchange cars hahahahaha
which picture is on urs???
I'm using the same one as your sig If I were to sell my car to you, would you buy it over your jeep? hahaha

Old May 21st, 2009, 07:57 AM   #57 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

Quote:
I'm using the same one as your sig If I were to sell my car to you, would you buy it over your jeep? hahaha
all man u got me... noooo i have a dream for my jeep and i just absolutely need 4 doors with a punch

my look will be similar to this i guess but better

but xpanda urs is still sooooooooooooo HAWT
Old May 21st, 2009, 08:00 AM   #58 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

oh and i guess that jeep falls into the category of center mounted dual exhausts awesome im kind of still on topic

Old May 21st, 2009, 11:41 PM   #59 (permalink)

NorCal has a spectacular aura about
Soooo, i suppose the saleens are rice too?????

I'm diggin the center exhaust. maybe with square tips like the jeep has would look so flippin sick
NorCal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 22nd, 2009, 12:26 PM   #61 (permalink)

NorCal has a spectacular aura about
fap fap fap
NorCal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 22nd, 2009, 02:34 PM   #62 (permalink)
aka Niņo4g

Name: Alex
4gAddict is just really nice4gAddict is just really nice4gAddict is just really nice
Eww not the square tips. The 4g is too round for that.
4gAddict is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2009, 12:53 AM   #63 (permalink)
4gGT, 1g GS, 04outlander

bemine_014 is just really nicebemine_014 is just really nicebemine_014 is just really nice
doing that QUAD bad or good??

i personally like it.. looks BA

dual exhaust and will just add dual tips on each to be QUAD or two muffler with dual tips?

my worried is i dont want to be loud.

this is gona be the tips
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DUAL-...1%7C240%3A1318

Last edited by bemine_014; May 24th, 2009 at 12:58 AM.
bemine_014 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2009, 07:30 PM   #64 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

Pool Jam Champion! Plupon Champion! Dolphin Olympics Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Isamu
Vehicle: 300zx(TT) nismo 370z(T)
Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
Quote:
that looks sexy

Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2009, 07:58 PM   #65 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06 Frost white GT
itsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant future
^^^ Agreed I want!
06 gt- Fujita Intake, 3'' header back exhaust, Progress rear sway bar, Outlaw spacers, Projector headlights w/ eyelids, 2'' OEM body lift, spoiler delete, 2500k fogs, 18'' RAYS w/ falken 512's, triple gauge pod, ScangaugeII, Panasonic 7'' ts/dvd. clarion 10'' sub w/kenwood amp, all powered by the optima red top.
itsmatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2009, 10:44 PM   #66 (permalink)
iNeedBoost

Vehicle: 08' Mazda Speed3(Stage 3)
witeout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud of
omg the quad looks fucking insane, nicely fillsup that phat ass our cars have
Old May 29th, 2009, 10:47 AM   #67 (permalink)
Theta II

Name: David
Vehicle: 12 Kia Optima SX
DarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quads look good

"No, no, no, light speed is too slow. We're gonna have to go right to MIVEC speed."
https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...-new-ride.html
DarkSidEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 29th, 2009, 11:52 AM   #68 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Name: Justin
Vehicle: 95 Eclipse GSX
Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Id hit it

My Hustle never stop like a car with bad brakes.
'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 4th, 2009, 09:01 PM   #69 (permalink)
4gGT, 1g GS, 04outlander

i know! i know this is DEAD THREAD a long time ago, but just an idea if somebody can do this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=360194260830

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...item53dd403f5e

im leaning towards this, if somebody can do this.

thanks!

Last edited by bemine_014; November 4th, 2009 at 09:03 PM.
Old November 17th, 2009, 03:46 PM   #71 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06 Frost white GT
itsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant future
Dual Angled Stainless Exhaust 3.5" Tip Mercedes CLS SLK:eBay Motors (item 310177448269 end time Nov-25-09 07:24:13 PST)

06 gt- Fujita Intake, 3'' header back exhaust, Progress rear sway bar, Outlaw spacers, Projector headlights w/ eyelids, 2'' OEM body lift, spoiler delete, 2500k fogs, 18'' RAYS w/ falken 512's, triple gauge pod, ScangaugeII, Panasonic 7'' ts/dvd. clarion 10'' sub w/kenwood amp, all powered by the optima red top.
itsmatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 17th, 2009, 10:52 PM   #72 (permalink)
4gGT, 1g GS, 04outlander

yeah id crossover that quite few times but theres other one that better than that coz of the angle cut, looking good and so aggresive and cops will like it lols,

just personal opinion i like the classy look of the other one.

so anyone!!! need to photochop it! thanks

either way im just waiting for a good deal and call it go.

Last edited by bemine_014; November 17th, 2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old November 17th, 2009, 10:56 PM   #73 (permalink)
iNeedBoost

Vehicle: 08' Mazda Speed3(Stage 3)
witeout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud of
if I ever get enough money I deff wanna do the Quad-tip exhaust idea
Old November 17th, 2009, 11:02 PM   #74 (permalink)
4gGT, 1g GS, 04outlander

already duals from horse, straight pipe cat/mufflers delete and just wanting to replace new tips

nobody photochop yet! so funds will just for the tips

Last edited by bemine_014; November 17th, 2009 at 11:05 PM.

Tags
2010, cars, exhaust, kit, rear, work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in