Reflash Options - Page 20 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Vendors > UVTUnes

UVTUnes UVTunes is the premiere performance shop in the Ottawa region.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 30th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #761 (permalink)

Name: Fabguy
Vehicle: 2007 eclipse GT-T
fabguy is a jewel in the roughfabguy is a jewel in the rough
Got my updated flash today. I cant say enough good things about Michael. I swear he doesnt sleep. I had issues with my injectors. The specs I had on them where wrong. Micheal did his own search on them and found much better information. The new reflash is working great. My car had neaver run so well.

thank you
Michael

"This is it... The moment we should have trained for."
fabguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 30th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #762 (permalink)

Name: Christian
Vehicle: 08 Spyder GT/MT
SpyderGT is just really niceSpyderGT is just really niceSpyderGT is just really nice
That's awesome man, she feels good doesn't she?
Old April 30th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #763 (permalink)
No Worries

Name: Tim
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS Auto
tcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotti View Post
Try to renew the license and update software.
You should receive a performance tune, stock, and recovery file in the doc/uvtune/tunes
And should receive a definition file in doc/uvtune/definition.
thanks for the help! Michael hooked me up

My Ride Thread: https://club4g.org/board/members-ride...09s-09-gs.html
tcsoccer09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old April 30th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #764 (permalink)
Autocityimports Rep

Name: Jason
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
OrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of light
havent really got to run mine strong yet, i will try tomorrow. the one time i did punch it a little it felt super sluggish though gonna really get on it tomorrow and see whats up
Old April 30th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #765 (permalink)

wolverineottawa is a jewel in the roughwolverineottawa is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcsoccer09 View Post
This is a question for you all who have already flashed. I got my tune emailed to me today. I saved and opened it and UVTune software comes up (latest version). I hook up Tactrix and crank my key 2 notches. Under the ECU tab I click "connect" and my VIN comes up in the lower left hand corner of the screen. However the "Write ECU" option isn't available still. Did I miss something?
After you "connect" that means the software is connected to the vehicle. Now go to file, open tune, pick the desired tune, the definition should appear in the box on the left side of the screen. Then that is up look for the "write ecu"

Email: [email protected]
Facebook Link https://www.facebook.com/Xclusivetun...homepage_panel
2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
wolverineottawa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:21 AM   #766 (permalink)
No Worries

tcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to all
Thanks Brent. Michael got me through it. Twas a bit more complicated than that although I did those steps myself beforehand.

Old May 2nd, 2013, 06:10 PM   #767 (permalink)
No Worries

Alright I'm about to start datalogging A/F with AEM UEGO wideband. I know the support forum tells us how to go about doing this but it's a bit generic. The OBD2 pics are a bit tough to see, but is the bottom right hole where the white 0-5v output goes? It is the only corner peice that doesn't have stock wires running to it so that's my assumption. If so, do I need both a male and female pin/connector? If that's the case, can I please get the part number(s) or a link to the correct ones? Thanks!

Old May 2nd, 2013, 06:33 PM   #768 (permalink)

SpyderGT is just really niceSpyderGT is just really niceSpyderGT is just really nice
That's the right one man. You need a female pin. Wire the wideband to that female pin and then push it into the obd2 port. You'll be able to log as soon as you plug the cable in
Old May 2nd, 2013, 06:37 PM   #769 (permalink)
No Worries

Sweet...do you know if the pins are universal? Like pin 8 is the same size as pin 7 and 12? If so I could get lucky at a junkyard (although not that many totaled eclipses around here). Part number would be amazing

Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:16 PM   #770 (permalink)

I was talking to Michael about getting a part number for them but haven't heard anything yet. All of those pins are the same
Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:22 PM   #771 (permalink)
No Worries

Alright I sent him a message on Skype as well. Hopefully we can get these because I would love to be fine tuned

Old May 13th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #772 (permalink)
I love To Drift

Name: Jeremy
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GT
Animefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really nice
Reminder uvtune = wicked fast 4g
Animefreak1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #773 (permalink)
Autocityimports Rep

Name: Jason
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
OrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of light
I honestly haven't noticed much power gain at all. What I have noticed is a gas milage increase. I think I need Michael to do another map for me.
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #774 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeDemon View Post
I honestly haven't noticed much power gain at all. What I have noticed is a gas milage increase. I think I need Michael to do another map for me.
More than likely a wrong calculation I am sure Mike will get it sorted out, he always does.

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8

Last edited by wolverineottawa; May 13th, 2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old May 13th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #775 (permalink)

Name: Michael
hackish is just really nicehackish is just really nicehackish is just really nicehackish is just really nice
Quote:
You just need to send me some datalogs.

-Michael

"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it" -Neil deGrasse Tyson
hackish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #776 (permalink)
My Rx7 made me a mechanic

Name: Aj
Vehicle: 2008 eclipse gt
Infernoman will become famous soon enough
Quote:
michael has been greatly helpful in getting me the proper tune. when i was running 1 octane i was still having the problem of being bumped back down to the low octane maps which result in lower timing and richer afr's try running a 94 octane if your not already. another thing ive noticed is that michael does not want to be held responsible for engine damage especially from the user tuning it themselves. or not having enough datalog information to do so. so he makes the gas mileage better and brings the timing up usually throughout the lower rpms. and takes a bit off the top. resulting in a more fluent powerband instead of a jump in power increase.

that being said i dont blame michael for not wanting to blow our engines up. get some datalogs to him. or if you feel comfortable take a look at the maps hes provided you with if you have access to your definition file
Infernoman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 11th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #777 (permalink)
I love To Drift

Animefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really nice
Remember MOD of Illinois is coming up . No better time to get a reflash
Old September 11th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #778 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animefreak1983 View Post
Remember MOD of Illinois is coming up . No better time to get a reflash
On this note, I will be at MOD! Anyone looking for a flash will be able to read your ECU!

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
Old September 11th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #779 (permalink)
I love To Drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverineottawa View Post
On this note, I will be at MOD! Anyone looking for a flash will be able to read your ECU!
Three cheers for that

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old July 10th, 2019, 05:30 PM   #780 (permalink)

Name: Nathan
Vehicle: 2011 Eclipse GS
stillshifting is on a distinguished road
Really old thread

I know this is a really old thread but, I am working my way thru the list in the thread, Beginners guide to modding you're 2.4l 4cyl GS (What route should I go??) Thread, by Jhun35 so that I can squeeze every ounce of hp out my 2011 GS without having to go turbo or supercharger. My question is if Hackish is still doing the tunes for our cars and if not, the best way to go about getting a decent tune short of having a dyno tune? I live in Oklahoma and the closest dyno is about 2 hours away.
stillshifting is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 11th, 2019, 01:23 AM   #781 (permalink)

Vehicle: 07/ eclipse/ gray
07clipse is on a distinguished road
Dyno is up to you, if you want to keep expensive progress reports. I would wait or cancel the dyno if your planning on upgrading internals to stage 1/2/3 etc. or even considering turbo/supercharger. As far as I know hackish still does it just get in contact and setup a time. I got my tune from stayer. Definitely notice gains when paired with CAI, headers and a catback gets to higher rpm faster and elimates the max speed. Just don't blow your motor lol and you need the chip to download the ecu flash and a laptop.
07clipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 12th, 2019, 12:58 PM   #782 (permalink)

Name: Michael
hackish is just really nicehackish is just really nicehackish is just really nicehackish is just really nice
Yes I'm still tuning, but only doing it part time now. I have a network of dealers now, so they can handle the day to day stuff. I'm not on this site as much anymore, but you can contact me at [email protected] and take care of you.

"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it" -Neil deGrasse Tyson
hackish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 17th, 2019, 04:58 PM   #783 (permalink)

Name: Nathan
Vehicle: 2011 Eclipse GS
stillshifting is on a distinguished road
tuning

Thanks guys!
stillshifting is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 11th, 2020, 10:59 AM   #784 (permalink)

Name: Carter
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
MrRalliart09 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackish View Post
Yes I'm still tuning, but only doing it part time now. I have a network of dealers now, so they can handle the day to day stuff. I'm not on this site as much anymore, but you can contact me at [email protected] and take care of you.
e-mailed a request! hopefully I can get this 06 eclipse gt reflashed soon. the fastworks software is great!
MrRalliart09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 11th, 2020, 02:03 PM   #785 (permalink)
Basically Stock

Michael hardly does basic reflashes anymore.

Go talk to my buddy Alex
https://www.facebook.com/alex.kazmirchuk

He's the main Fastworks rep now, and is official through Michael (I know both personally, and know it's official)

My Build Thread

Find me at 4G World
Sabertooth^2 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
buy, canada, ding, reflash, setup, uni

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in