Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Vehicle Owner

Freaky_Friday

Phoenix, Arizona United States

chart
Statistics

Rating:

Rate: 1 2 3 4 5

Page Views:  5182

Last Updated: 9-09-2009 21:02

Parked In ...
2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse Enthusiast and Performance

Performance
Horsepower:

HP: 175

TQ: 172

Related Rides On This Site
forsworn71
2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse
texas4g
2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Altokasmir
2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse
HAHA NO
2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse
06redrunner
2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse
ATXsouljah
2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse
schafer08
2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse
SHADOWx305
2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Casano
2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse
davejc
2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Freaky_Friday's 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Interior

Sun & Sound package with 6-cd Rockford Fosgate system

Exterior

Engine and Exhaust

Fujita F5 CAI, Flowmaster Super 40 muffler, 2.5" Cat-Back

Suspension, Wheels, Tires and Brakes

Stock 17" wheels, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S +

In Car Entertainment

Miscellaneous

Images
Flowmaster Super 40 muffler with 2.5 Fujita F5 Cold Air Intake New Magnaflow 94015 Catalytic converter Original pre-cat and resonator New 2.5

Comments
Freaky_Friday
Freaky_Friday
09/09/2009 16:20
Last night I had a Magnaflow 94015 Catalytic converter installed, problem solved! Sounds amazing at 5,000 RPM.
Freaky_Friday
Freaky_Friday
09/09/2009 16:19
I installed it last Thursday, removed the resonator and 2nd cat. At first it was great, nice and throaty tone at idle but as soon as you got over 4,000 rpm it started getting a bit ricey
meDave
meDave
09/08/2009 23:27
How do you like the Flowmaster? I used to have one on my Lancer it sounded great. I was going to put one on my GS, but ended up going with a Dynomax Ultra-Flo instead.
Post A Comment:

vHoist.com - Car Pictures and Images