The wheel and tire fitment thread - Page 3 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Performance and Technical > Wheels, Tires, Brakes and Suspension

Wheels, Tires, Brakes and Suspension Slip and slide discussion

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 6th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #81 (permalink)

Name: Christian
Vehicle: 08 Spyder GT/MT
SpyderGT is just really niceSpyderGT is just really niceSpyderGT is just really nice
-16 offset on a 10" wide wheel???

Tuned, tucked, slammed and rolled.

Old December 6th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #82 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

Name: Low Life
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
kazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Fatal412 View Post
Would I have a problem running a 28x10.0-16 drags up front, im thinking on spacers ill be ok
spacers on addition to the -16? o.O

did you mean +16?

Just
lower Slam the shit out of
It

-----Break free from the chains of conformity-----

"There are a lot of us who are caught up in this hell we all live in,
Content with being blinded by rules and judgment.
We live in a world where it's more okay to follow than to lead.
In this world being a leader is trouble for the system we are all accustomed to.
Being a leader in this day and age is being a threat." - Common
kazman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #83 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

kazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant future
because even then you wouldnt need spacers

Just
It

In this world being a leader is trouble for the system we are all accustomed to.

Old December 15th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #84 (permalink)
Fresh n Clean is how I B

Name: Eric
Vehicle: was a 09 Mitsubishi Eclip
Cubansoldier20 is just really niceCubansoldier20 is just really niceCubansoldier20 is just really nice

Ok, I just read through the whole thread trying to find a description of what exactly offset and camber is, and couldn't find it, so my question is can someone explain what offset is, and what camber is? I think I have a general idea, but don't know for sure. FINALLY getting into research for new rims, tires, and coilovers for next year when I get back from Afghanistan in august so I can get rid of my 40X40 status and give my car the stance it deserves, thanks guys.

Last edited by Cubansoldier20; December 15th, 2012 at 04:00 PM.
Cubansoldier20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 15th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #85 (permalink)

SpyderGT is just really niceSpyderGT is just really niceSpyderGT is just really nice
^ your car looks dope man. I love the colour a lot. You get wheels and coilovers and you got yourself one of the nicest 4gs. To answer your question about offset. Stock offset on my gt was et46 which is +46 mm from the center of the wheel. As you decrease that number it will push your wheels out towards the fender because now the hub of the wheel is sitting further back. 25mm = 1" approximately. So if you go from et46 to et20 then you've pushed your wheel out 1". Now if you go with a wider rim let's say from stock 8" to a 10" then you've added another 1" pushing out and 1" pushing in on top of whatever offset you decide on. I'm going to say that without a rear camber kit that the absolute max width you can go is 11" with a et20 offset and that's running a 235/35 tire on that rim. Get coils before wheels because they are much skinnier and you'll be able to fit wider wheels without rubbing on your stock suspension. If you want to know more then pm me. Hope that helps

Old December 16th, 2012, 02:30 AM   #86 (permalink)
Fresh n Clean is how I B

Cubansoldier20 is just really niceCubansoldier20 is just really niceCubansoldier20 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderGT View Post
^ your car looks dope man. I love the colour a lot. You get wheels and coilovers and you got yourself one of the nicest 4gs. To answer your question about offset. Stock offset on my gt was et46 which is +46 mm from the center of the wheel. As you decrease that number it will push your wheels out towards the fender because now the hub of the wheel is sitting further back. 25mm = 1" approximately. So if you go from et46 to et20 then you've pushed your wheel out 1". Now if you go with a wider rim let's say from stock 8" to a 10" then you've added another 1" pushing out and 1" pushing in on top of whatever offset you decide on. I'm going to say that without a rear camber kit that the absolute max width you can go is 11" with a et20 offset and that's running a 235/35 tire on that rim. Get coils before wheels because they are much skinnier and you'll be able to fit wider wheels without rubbing on your stock suspension. If you want to know more then pm me. Hope that helps

Sweet man thanks, that was the exact answer I was looking for, so the more offset you have, the bigger lip you have in your rim pretty much, and camber is the space behind the rim, got it man. And yea, once I get coils, rims, and tires, my car will look 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 better (I don't even know what you call that number, but that's what it would be) thanks a lot spyder. And my car is going to look a whooole lot different come next June, let's just say that, inside, and outside and here is a pic just for you

And just imagine this ride sitting like your ride..... but soon
Old December 16th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #87 (permalink)

No, camber is the angle your wheel sits on. 0 camber is straight, negative camber is when the top of the wheel angles inward and positive camber is when the top of the wheel angles outward. Go check out StanceNation and see how everyone rolls with negative camber. You'll notice that the wheels angle inward.
Old December 17th, 2012, 01:09 AM   #88 (permalink)
Fresh n Clean is how I B

Quote:
No, camber is the angle your wheel sits on. 0 camber is straight, negative camber is when the top of the wheel angles inward and positive camber is when the top of the wheel angles outward. Go check out StanceNation and see how everyone rolls with negative camber. You'll notice that the wheels angle inward.
Oh, ok, got u, that makes sense, thanks man, so I don't really need to worry about camber, I want 0, I'm just going to need to worry about offset bcuz I want my rims to have atleast a 2 inch lip, but alright, thanks spidey
Old December 17th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #89 (permalink)

You can easily get a 2" lip on most wheel brands. As you lower the car the camber will come naturally. If you lower the car enough, you won't be able to get 0 camber without a rear camber kit. And there isn't a rear camber kit for our cars yet. I'm working with Ksportusa on getting that made along with a few other suspension pieces.

If you go with a 2" lip try to get wheels with a flat spoke/face so that it looks like a true lip. Just my opinion. Even my wheels have a 2" lip. I'd try to go with something a little bigger like a 3.5-4" lip. The xxr 526 has a nice lip and they're not expensive. Check those out
Old December 17th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #90 (permalink)

Here's the lip you really want

Xxr 526 20x11 offset 15... Pretty aggressive but they do make them less aggressive in 18s.
This wheel has a 5.25" lip!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1355756744880.jpg (23.5 KB, 71 views)
Old December 17th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #91 (permalink)
Fresh n Clean is how I B

Damn, that's fucking serious lol, yea I don't want all that lol, I just want rims that have a very distinctable lip, like a 3" I guess you could say, and yea I know what you mean by keeping the face flat,I'm in the process of looking at rims but haven't come across any that REALLY blow my mind. All I know right now is I want blue and black 19" rims with at least about a 3" lip with the rim favoring the blue more than the black and something in the field of multi-spoke, just a heads up incase you come across any thanks for all your help so far, it doesn't go unappreciated.
Old December 18th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #92 (permalink)

I'll keep a look out man
Old December 18th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #93 (permalink)
Fresh n Clean is how I B

Quote:
I'll keep a look out man
Cool, thanks bro, I'm looking hard lol
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #94 (permalink)
Gparf

Name: Garrett
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/Red
Gparf is on a distinguished road
Not to bring this thread back to life but... I was debating about getting xxr 527 wheels in 18x8.75 35+ offset or 18x9.75 20+ offset. I currently have 245/40/18 inch tires would those work with the 18x9.75 20+ offset? Im assuming ill have to roll my fenders either way. Also I am sitting on the eibach pro kit so its only a 1.5 inch drop. Was also considering getting 245/35/18 tires would that make any difference with the 9.75 wide wheel?
Gparf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 5th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #95 (permalink)

Name: Ronald
Vehicle: 2006/ECLIPSE/GT
LAFINESTS is on a distinguished road
at the moment am running 225/40/18 but am looking of getting 245/45/18.. the rims are 18x8 what do you guys think or can i go wider????
LAFINESTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 5th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #96 (permalink)

Name: Brady
silent has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gparf View Post
Not to bring this thread back to life but... I was debating about getting xxr 527 wheels in 18x8.75 35+ offset or 18x9.75 20+ offset. I currently have 245/40/18 inch tires would those work with the 18x9.75 20+ offset? Im assuming ill have to roll my fenders either way. Also I am sitting on the eibach pro kit so its only a 1.5 inch drop. Was also considering getting 245/35/18 tires would that make any difference with the 9.75 wide wheel?
I have 245/40's on my 10 inch wide wheel. They have a tiny stretch
silent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:29 AM   #97 (permalink)

Name: Ronald
Vehicle: 2006/ECLIPSE/GT
LAFINESTS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gparf View Post
I'm thinking of getting the same wheel what offset would work with our cars?? I been hearing that 18x9.75 20+ offset will stick out is that correct??? Post some pics if you get thus rims that would be helpful
LAFINESTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 20th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #98 (permalink)
This space available

Name: Jake
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/Gt
jneubert is on a distinguished road
sorry for the delayed response, but what sizes should i go with if i want to go with 18's?
Quote:
Here's the lip you really want

Xxr 526 20x11 offset 15... Pretty aggressive but they do make them less aggressive in 18s.
This wheel has a 5.25" lip!
jneubert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 21st, 2013, 12:59 PM   #99 (permalink)

Name: Nick
Vehicle: 07 Mitsubishi Eclipse gt
Nicholas is on a distinguished road
I need help

Im looking to slam my 07 4g. Not all the way but a good amount. I want 18' XXR's. These actually. [url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-XXR-527-Gold-Wheels-w-High-Performance-Tires-NEW-/111015370830?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19d908204e&vxp=mtr]18" XXR 527 Gold Wheels w High Performance Tires New | eBay
Any recommendations? I need a pros advice.
Nicholas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #100 (permalink)

Amazon Quest Champion!
Vehicle: 06 Gt 6spd
b1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFINESTS View Post
at the moment am running 225/40/18 but am looking of getting 245/45/18.. the rims are 18x8 what do you guys think or can i go wider????
I'm running 18x9 275/35 my offset is like +35

454whp 520Ftlbs 175whp shot untuned.
b1gkishan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #101 (permalink)
I daily drive this bitch

Name: Matt
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS
Shadow 93 is a jewel in the roughShadow 93 is a jewel in the rough
I have already asked some opinions on what sizes/tires to run. And I even talked to guys at discount tire and auto...I am looking at getting the XXR 527's in 18x8.75 +35 offset. I was originally looking at the same size but with the +20 offset, but the guy at discount tire and auto said that if I did the 20 offset then I would for sure rub and need some fender work. He said that the max offset I could run was like +41...so my question is...what size tires to get and if anybody has any suggestions or opinions on if I will rub?

I have a 2009 GS and suspension is all stock. I will be getting some S-Tech springs as well (coilovers are out of the budget). So with S-Tech's and a 18x8.75 +35 offset..what size tires does everybody recommend?

Any forseeable problems with rubbing or anything? Any better suggestions on what I should do????

I personally have been looking at 235/40-18 tires but I want to be sure this would be okay/look best...
Shadow 93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #102 (permalink)

Amazon Quest Champion!
b1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow 93 View Post
I have already asked some opinions on what sizes/tires to run. And I even talked to guys at discount tire and auto...I am looking at getting the XXR 527's in 18x8.75 +35 offset. I was originally looking at the same size but with the +20 offset, but the guy at discount tire and auto said that if I did the 20 offset then I would for sure rub and need some fender work. He said that the max offset I could run was like +41...so my question is...what size tires to get and if anybody has any suggestions or opinions on if I will rub?

I have a 2009 GS and suspension is all stock. I will be getting some S-Tech springs as well (coilovers are out of the budget). So with S-Tech's and a 18x8.75 +35 offset..what size tires does everybody recommend?

Any forseeable problems with rubbing or anything? Any better suggestions on what I should do????

I personally have been looking at 235/40-18 tires but I want to be sure this would be okay/look best...
41 offset? That's just too high. Our cars have more issues rubbing towards the inside with that kinda offset. You're on 18s with S-techs id say 245/40/18 Or 225/45/18 or 235/40 if you want to be safe .

Old February 25th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #103 (permalink)
I daily drive this bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gkishan View Post
41 offset? That's just too high. Our cars have more issues rubbing towards the inside with that kinda offset. You're on 18s with S-techs id say 245/40/18 Or 225/45/18 or 235/40 if you want to be safe .
Yeah I think he said 41 I'm not very familiar with the whole offset stuff in general. Would the wider 245 be more likely to rub or cause more issues?

As in what would be the benefit of the wider tire? Because isnt a 245 = to like 9.6" but the rim width is 8.75"???
Old February 25th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #104 (permalink)

Amazon Quest Champion!
Quote:
Yeah I think he said 41 I'm not very familiar with the whole offset stuff in general. Would the wider 245 be more likely to rub or cause more issues?

As in what would be the benefit of the wider tire? Because isnt a 245 = to like 9.6" but the rim width is 8.75"???
245 is what's on a gt stock. Stay close to low 30s in offset you will be okay.
My rim is 9" wide and I have 275s

On that same rim I've also had 225s and 255s

Old February 25th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #105 (permalink)
I daily drive this bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gkishan View Post
245 is what's on a gt stock. Stay close to low 30s in offset you will be okay.
My rim is 9" wide and I have 275s

On that same rim I've also had 225s and 255s
But my question is why go wider then? I mean why go like .9" wider than the rim? What purpose doees that serve, is it just for looks? If so, what would that look like
Old February 25th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #106 (permalink)

Amazon Quest Champion!
Quote:
But my question is why go wider then? I mean why go like .9" wider than the rim? What purpose doees that serve, is it just for looks? If so, what would that look like
You always have a 1.0" to play with! anything more is not gonna work. It's more rubber on the ground which is more traction and stability. My handling has increased by a lot. The rear no longer swings out when I throw her around a corner hard instead the whole car will skid instead of spinning around.

Old March 13th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #107 (permalink)

Name: Kurt
Vehicle: 2008 GT Spyder
GGevoX is on a distinguished road
So my lady got a deal on a new set of wheels. RUFF 18x8 et-40. I wanted her to wait and get some ideas first but she bit the bullet and there sitting on my floor. Should we mount them up or is just not going to fit? Aparently they had to drill them for her car which im fine with but im more concerned about the offset.
Old March 13th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #108 (permalink)

Am I reading that properly -40 offset as in negative 40?? If it's negative 40 I don't think those will even fit on a lambo. But since they are Ruff wheels I'm gonna say that they're not -40 since Ruff is a modest wheel company and they don't make crazy wheels like that. If they're +40 and 8" wide then they'll fit just fine
Old March 14th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #109 (permalink)

Name: mike
Vehicle: 08 eclipse gs 5speed
blizzard is on a distinguished road
k i just picked up the 530 xxr rims, 18/9.75w/a 22 back spacing. will i rub the fenders with a 245/40? im also dropped on megan 1.5 springs.
blizzard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 8th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #110 (permalink)
Woody

Name: Nick
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
NWood92 is on a distinguished road
Compared to what Vehicle are our rims and tires identical to? I want a set of tires and wheels like Kevin Chu's but with the Volk TE37
NWood92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 8th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #111 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

then look up Varrstoen wheels. Their Es2 wheel is a replica of the Volk Te37. Thats im rockin.

Just
It

Old May 8th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #112 (permalink)
Much Parts, Little Money.

Name: George Platt
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse/GS
PearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to behold
Looked through this whole thread, and still didnt find a straight answer. I seen the question asked, and it was blown to a answer that was nuts. Simply said, I want my wheels flush with the fender. What size spacers would I need, 25mm would be my first guess.

HAVE: Full Bolt On - OBX headers, cai, RRE pulley, Aero Turbine, Projectors, Hackish tune, D2 Coilovers, Volt stabilizer, eibach sways, under brace & strut tower bar tanabe
SOON: Turbo w/ arp head studs, mounts.
WANT: Ingals Stiffy... Hmu if you're selling <3
PearlGreenNMean is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #113 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

Name: www.c4gnation.com
xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to all
Stock wheels, in the rear, 25mm is right.
xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #114 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/SE
XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWood92 View Post
Compared to what Vehicle are our rims and tires identical to? I want a set of tires and wheels like Kevin Chu's but with the Volk TE37
if you mean bolt pattern almost all japanese makes. however nothing will be identical in terms of form fitting for the eclipse. te's and sf's are also completely different
azn/cracka goon #1 holla!
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m...14/image-1.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
i see kchu's swag has rubbed off on you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
You _REALLY_ don't wanna start that war...

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
XxkevinchuxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #115 (permalink)

Vehicle: mitsubishi/eclipse/GS
jclatino10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRspyderGS View Post
So i decided to go with the 245/35/20 and i like how it looks also while i was there the guy at the shop gave me a great offer on some wheels if i traded in mine so here it is[IMG][/IMG]

It was raining yesterday so the car is all dirty
Do you have any rub at all with those tires? Also, did you have to roll your fenders?
jclatino10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #116 (permalink)

PearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_08GT_Spyder View Post
Stock wheels, in the rear, 25mm is right.
Youre the man dirty french!

HAVE: Full Bolt On - OBX headers, cai, RRE pulley, Aero Turbine, Projectors, Hackish tune, D2 Coilovers, Volt stabilizer, eibach sways, under brace & strut tower bar tanabe
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #117 (permalink)

Saw this guy from Rochester in Carlisle, he's the man. He's pushing this setup front: 19x10 et10 235/35/19, rear 19x11 et-5 235/35/19. Yes that is negative 5 on an 11" wide wheel, I saw this in person. Here's pictures

Time for new wheels!
He hasn't even pulled his fenders, only cut the inner rear lip off
Old May 12th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #118 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/SE
XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
i think i remember seeing that awhile back on facebook. little bit too much poke for my taste.
azn/cracka goon #1 holla!
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m...14/image-1.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
i see kchu's swag has rubbed off on you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
You _REALLY_ don't wanna start that war...

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
XxkevinchuxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 13th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #119 (permalink)

Lmfao pools of water in rims = auto win.

Old May 15th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #120 (permalink)
Just here for the lights

Name: Alonzo
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
LonzBera has a spectacular aura about
I have 18x7.5, 45mm offset wheels, for tires I was recommended 235/45/18, would this work? or is there a better/recommended size?

LonzBera is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
art, fit, questions, rim, tire, wheel, work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in