Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is my first post on the forum. I recently bought an '08 Spyder GS at a really good price. Would've preferred the GT but the GS is still fun as heck to drive. Previously owned a '98 3kGT, which I loved but it was starting to become a money pit, so I ended up selling it at a decent price.

So far I'm really liking the GS, only issue I'm having is there is a hydraulic leak somewhere in the top's mechanism which I haven't been able to pin point yet. I lower the top manually, which only takes about a minute or two to do.

I just had my front windshield replaced and the tech that did the job cracked my outer pillar covers and the caps on top of the windshield. Does anyone have these parts available? I've been waiting fur the company to get back to be but still have not received a call or any type of contact.

Thanks,
Nef
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting
Automotive design Hood Vehicle Tints and shades Fixture

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Sabertooth, I was searching different sites and saw some A pillar covers selling for almost $400 a pair used, I haven't found any caps though. I'm still waiting on the company to get back to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts