Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having problems with my car basically stalling out while it's running. Losing all power to gas, power steering and the brake. I turn it off and it starts just fine, well over time it's been getting worse were it does it 4 times back to back. Runs fine after that for a couple more day, then today it had a hard time starting after it lost power. It's basically throwing cords for air to fuel mixture off (at the moment I don't have the codes but will get them later馃榿) I've changed quite a few sensors and parts, not sure what to do......

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been having problems with my car basically stalling out while it's running. Losing all power to gas, power steering and the brake. I turn it off and it starts just fine, well over time it's been getting worse were it does it 4 times back to back. Runs fine after that for a couple more day, then today it had a hard time starting after it lost power. It's basically throwing cords for air to fuel mixture off (at the moment I don't have the codes but will get them later馃榿) I've changed quite a few sensors and parts, not sure what to do......
MAF and vacuum leaks would cause that. Particularly vacuum leaks. Especially when hot.
So change the MAF sensor and check for a vacuum leak..... okay will do thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts