Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
The Evil Wizard
378 Posts
I kind of meant that in a playful way, but what happened? I needed a few years away

BTW, how have you been?
I been good. Low key lurking as usual.
For Matt, its basically being troll by Justin from C3G to not having the distributor adapter plates patented. The last one really hurt him if I recalled.

·
resident crossplatformer
1,407 Posts
I been good. Low key lurking as usual.
For Matt, its basically being troll by Justin from C3G to not having the distributor adapter plates patented. The last one really hurt him if I recalled.
Justin is a toxic ass, more than once he tried to drag me into fights with Matt, this is part of the reason why I needed a 5ish year break from car culture, Matt didn't need to get the plates to be patented as it is astronomically expensive for such a small market, I hope he is doing well now. C3G seems a lot different now, though I can't seem to get a password to stick

·
The Evil Wizard
378 Posts
Justin is a toxic ass, more than once he tried to drag me into fights with Matt, this is part of the reason why I needed a 5ish year break from car culture, Matt didn't need to get the plates to be patented as it is astronomically expensive for such a small market, I hope he is doing well now. C3G seems a lot different now, though I can't seem to get a password to stick
Last I heard, he sold the Eclipse and move out East near the Appalachian area. A guy from FB was doing the plates, now I think they can be source from Puerto Rico, home of the fastest 6G75.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts