Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
19D/11B
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen,
It is with some sadness that I post this. I purchased my 2006 GT as a present to myself after returning from a deployment to Iraq in 2012. When I purchased her she was bone stock with (as far as I can tell) every available option available in 2006. Sun and sound, leather, sport package, etc. Oil has been religiously changed every 5000 miles with Royal Purple. I have added the following mods:

Performance
RRE headers
K&N Typhoon intake
Outlaw Engineering phenolic spacers
Tanabe Medallion exhaust
Tanabe DF lowering springs
Hackish/Fastworks ECU reflash

Aesthetic
fiberglass ducktail spoiler cover
Depo headlights and taillights
painted the stock 18in wheels with VHT bronze wheel paint

There are presently just over 98000 miles on the clock. Interior is in awesome shape, no rips or tears in the leather. The paint has deteriorated in a few spots (most notably the rear bumper and door handles but nothing too terrible), the check engine light is for cat codes due to the header install. Timing belt was done per Mitsubishi's recommendation at 60k.

I'd be willing to throw in a set of good condition (no curb rash) Evo X MR BBS forged alloy wheels to the purchaser for an additional $1000. I'm NOT looking to part out anything presently on the car, nor do I want to sell the Evo X rims separately. I want this car to go to another enthusiast who will appreciate the platform and the howl of a 6G75.

https://imageshack.com/a/z8IH/1

·
Registered
781 Posts
Damn that's clean, shine up the motor a bit and you will sell her in no time, unfortunately , good luck

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
19D/11B
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm working with Alex to get that functionality on the tune. My tune predates that being standard it seems. Alex is working with Michael and I hope to have a CEL free car shortly. Thanks for getting me in touch with Alex!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts