Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know a lot of people who switched over probably threw this out, but I'm hoping a few have one on a shelf somewhere and wouldn't mind parting with it. And yes I know it is only half a box, I have the other half but still need MN180007.

Please check your spare parts bins!

·
2,691 Posts
I know a lot of people who switched over probably threw this out, but I'm hoping a few have one on a shelf somewhere and wouldn't mind parting with it. And yes I know it is only half a box, I have the other half but still need MN180007.

Please check your spare parts bins!
How much are you offering for it?

·
Registered
403 Posts
I’ll see if my girl kept hers, and ^ I’m just throwing a number out seeing as gas is reasonable $20 and shipping ? For if someone else sells theirs first lol I’m slow so ^^ you may beat me to a sale if we even have it still I may still have the resonator part too, when I drove the car I junked half that stuff then she second hand was like ok hold it so no telling lol the intake is so much cleaner though and all I have to do is swap filters and she’s off while I clean it for the next time. Sounds better to her with the intake, she said it was too quiet stock

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still haven't found a used airbox for my GS. If anyone is planning on converting over to an aftermarket intake, HMU and I will make you an offer for your used one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I still have my whole intake from what I did the fujita swap I was thinking about using half of the box for like I guess a filter shield but if you need it you can get it. just message me to work out shipping and stuff I won't charge you but like 15-20 bucks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still have my whole intake from what I did the fujita swap I was thinking about using half of the box for like I guess a filter shield but if you need it you can get it. just message me to work out shipping and stuff I won't charge you but like 15-20 bucks
I really appreciate your help, that is very generous of you, but I already found the part I needed. Thank you again!

·
Registered
2 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts