Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I bought my car about a year and a half ago and I want to mod it with a supercharger or turbo and I was wondering if anybody hear have any good places to start getting parts and any ideas if it’s still possible

·
Registered
170 Posts
Every body is looking for Ripp Supercharger. It's discontinued so it's a rare unicorn..
Like Sabertooth^2 said, Jason from Auto City Import is working with a team to do the 1st turbo set up kit for the GT model..
Last day for group buy in is 4/28.. you still need a tune and other to have a final complete set up..

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
7,416 Posts
Every body is looking for Ripp Supercharger. It's discontinued so it's a rare unicorn..
Like Sabertooth^2 said, Jason from Auto City Import is working with a team to do the 1st turbo set up kit for the GT model..
Last day for group buy in is 4/28.. you still need a tune and other to have a final complete set up..
His isn't the first. Multiple companies have put out kits when people said they wanted to buy them. Just none have caught on due to price. Guys are quick to say they want to buy something, but it's rare for those same people to be ready to put $5000+ into actually doing it. Less than 10% for sure

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
His isn't the first. Multiple companies have put out kits when people said they wanted to buy them. Just none have caught on due to price. Guys are quick to say they want to buy something, but it's rare for those same people to be ready to put $5000+ into actually doing it. Less than 10% for sure
many leads on shops who have made them? Horse eater was only of the only ones back in the day. Matt Mcalears has his car now

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
7,416 Posts
many leads on shops who have made them? Horse eater was only of the only ones back in the day. Matt Mcalears has his car now
All but autocityimports have long given up on the GT turbo kits. And even then, they're only doing a single buy right now with no plans to keep stock after due to low demand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts