Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an issue, my car starts shaking as soon as you hit 75 mph, has done it since I got it, you let off the gas, it stops, get back into it, it continues, doesn't matter what gear your in or what rpm it's at if it's over 75 it shakes, and slightly smooths out at about 90, just got new tires, balanced and aligned, just replaced the driver CV axle cause it was falling apart, only other thing I could think is the passenger cv axle but it doesn't look bad, I let it idle with the tires off on a lift and the rotor isn't warped, anything else you guys could think of? Motor mounts seem fine too Ive had friends watch while I reved it in gear on the brakes any thoughts are appreciated

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've got an issue, my car starts shaking as soon as you hit 75 mph, has done it since I got it, you let off the gas, it stops, get back into it, it continues, doesn't matter what gear your in or what rpm it's at if it's over 75 it shakes, and slightly smooths out at about 90, just got new tires, balanced and aligned, just replaced the driver CV axle cause it was falling apart, only other thing I could think is the passenger cv axle but it doesn't look bad, I let it idle with the tires off on a lift and the rotor isn't warped, anything else you guys could think of? Motor mounts seem fine too Ive had friends watch while I reved it in gear on the brakes any thoughts are appreciated
Other suspension parts
Tie Rod Joints
Control Arm Ball Joints
Wheel Bearings
Bushings
Steering Rack
Subframe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts