Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

2x 20mm and 2x 25mm Ichiba Hubcentric Wheel Spacers Version 2

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Sabertooth^2 
#1 ·
Hey all - I have some new wider wheels on their way so I'm selling my two 20mm and two 25mm Ichiba V2 wheel spacers. They've been on my car for about two years and are still perfectly functional.

For those who don't know, these size wheel spacers will make the stock wheels sit dang near perfectly flush with our fenders (use the 20mm in the front and 25mm in the rear). I also ran them with my old aftermarket wheels and they worked perfect with them too if you want a little more poke!

I'm asking $100 for either the 20mm or 25mm spacers (set of 2) or $180 for all 4. Free shipping!

Thanks guys!

See less See more
#13 ·
It depends if the wheels you run have the pockets in them or not. Most do, so you don't need to shorten factory studs. Mine sat perfectly happily in 20mm spacers. But 20mm spacers on a +38 gave me +18 which was basically undrivable as I couldn't stay in a lane due to the torque steer xD

#14 ·
The problem I am running into Saber is My Wife 💜 ordered me a set of wheels for Christmas, she doesn’t know anything about this bless her heart but she’s tried and what she ended up doing was ordering me a set of 17 x 7 rpf1 enkei the offset is correct I’m just wondering if they’re gonna fit around stock brakes and the only reason I am asking about spacers is if for some reason I decide to make up that extra half inch if I don’t like the way that they look if they’re sitting too close you know what I mean?