Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Eclipse Lighting Vendors
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4G Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor & Single color options! Control W/Smartphone App!

Looking to add a fresh look to your car's interior? Footwell LEDs are the way to do it! By adding bright LED strips under your dash, you can add a lot to the look of your vehicle.

Diode Dynamics has been producing and designing easy-to-install LED kits for nearly a decade, and this kit is no exception. After months of planning, we have designed new LED strips to be used in this kit, which are highly flexible, waterproof, and long-lasting. This kit also uses our brand new RGB Multicolor products, which are controlled by the included remote! You can change the color to fit your mood, or adjust the brightness to your preferred settings.

Included in the kit:
  • 2 (two) 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and IP67 waterproof)
  • Wiring harness for easy installation
  • 2 (two) quick-splices for installation
  • LED Toggle switch in your choice of LED color
  • RGB Controller Box with RF sensor and 4 outputs
  • Remote Control (choose Standard or upgrade to Bluetooth or WiFi)
  • 4 (four) zip-ties and 3M outdoor adhesive pads for mounting strips
  • Three-year Diode Dynamics worry-free limited warranty
  • 30-day satisfaction guarantee

Also included with rear footwell option:

• 2 (two) additional 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and waterproof)
  • 2 (two) 3-meter (ten-foot) extension wires
  • Additional zip-ties and adhesive pads

Any questions email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey man..is there a difference between the hyundai velositor and the eclipse kit? I bought the velositor kit for my wife last year but shortly after started having car problems..long story short the kit never got installed and we are getting rid of the car....now she has an 07 spyder and I'm thinking about installing it..I got her the full iPhone remote mukti color system.. can it be used as is?

·
Eclipse Lighting Vendors
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man..is there a difference between the hyundai velositor and the eclipse kit? I bought the velositor kit for my wife last year but shortly after started having car problems..long story short the kit never got installed and we are getting rid of the car....now she has an 07 spyder and I'm thinking about installing it..I got her the full iPhone remote mukti color system.. can it be used as is?
The footwell lighting kits are universal, so you can easily add it to your wife's 07 Spyder

Be sure to post pictures!

Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions: (314) 205-3033

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Doing mine but with universe airbrushed also...
Be putting my talent to the test...
How about single wired blue LEDs?
Looking to do my vents an side doors?

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Finally got my kit installed...

(Note I also have blue maps and domes, the footwells dont light up your WHOLE cabin blue)

HUGE shoutout to Diode Dynamics for their super high quality product and excellent customer service when I was having troubles with install (which is my own fault because I'm dumb and have never worked with electrical wiring before).

I was skeptical when almost every review on their website was 5 stars, almost seemed like fake reviews, how can a product be flawless? But I see now those reviews are real and well deserved. Everything came with what you need to hook it up, and the youtube video was very helpful. Well worth the $30 + shipping. The only thing I can complain about is not enough zip ties, but thats not a huge deal at all.

And no, this is not a paid sponsorship, just a very happy customer... :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts