Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From my understanding when the A/C light is green the compressor is on (I physically tested that), but once I turn the speed up to 2 or 3 the light goes off and so does the compressor. It will blow cold air for a second but then it starts getting warm. I recharged the ac but still doesnt work.

·
TheSlow4g
2007 GS SE Turbo (In Progress)
124 Posts
Is it possible that there is too much refrigerant in the system? Sounds like it could just be an issue with the compressor itself. I'd examine the compressor itself and see if there is anything noticeably wrong with it. It might be something silly like a loose wire or some kind of leak in the system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is it possible that there is too much refrigerant in the system? Sounds like it could just be an issue with the compressor itself. I'd examine the compressor itself and see if there is anything noticeably wrong with it. It might be something silly like a loose wire or some kind of leak in the system.
it seems to be working properly, at low speeds it works really well, but when turn it to higher speeds it turns off but it seems like an electrical issue more than replacing the compressor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts