Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Saw your video man, very informative and very specific too, not off topic like some videos. 馃檶馃徏馃檶馃徏馃敟

Registered
Did you also replace your flywheel if so, which one did you go with?? I found a BRAND NEW one on eBay and it鈥檚 an OE replacement and it鈥檚 made my LuK, is it worth it? The OEM one is around $800-900 and I currently work at oreillys and a new one goes for $530

Registered
Thanks SaberTooth^2 I found the same one for 3$ cheaper lol, I鈥檒l end up getting it from eBay the seller is closer to me.

Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 GT
Sounds good.

I've beat the living shit out of a Luk flywheel before. It took a 4500rpm launch with 15psi boost on AWD to damage it. And even then, it's just the springs got a little funky (dual mass). I don't see FWD causing issues to one of their flywheels without special prep to try and break it, like some 15" wide slicks and an aggressive clutch that'll hold a redline dump

Registered
Quaife LSD is in and so is the tranny mount too, I picked up a 3G GT M/T poly mount and it turns out they fit fine, also got the Redline 75w-85 in there as well. I just need to figure out if ActionClutch is going to send me the right one or at least refund me, I spent almost $600 on the clutch and it doesn鈥檛 even line up. I don鈥檛 see why they wouldn鈥檛 give me at least a refund yeah I bought it couple of months ago but still it鈥檚 not my fault they technically send me the wrong pressure plate and wrong hydraulic slave cylinder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts