Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any other way to connect an aftermarket stereo to the rockford system without having to buy that ridiculously expensive harness? The MITO-01?

I had a MITO-01 in my vehicle, and my stereo got stolen out of my car in the middle of the night, and they just ripped it out of my dashboard, so the harness is now missing half of the wires, and I just really don't want to have to replace it when it still costs over $100.

OR: Does anybody know a place I can just buy the 22 pin connector for the MITO-01 separately without having to buy the entire thing?

·
Registered
155 Posts
OR: Does anybody know a place I can just buy the 22 pin connector for the MITO-01 separately without having to buy the entire thing?
Uh, maybe. This *may* be a 22 pin molex connector, commonly used on PC motherboards: https://www.performance-pcs.com/wir...pin-modular-connector-with-pins-atx-22-f.html

The things I'd be most concerned about are if the plugs are *pinned* the same, meaning any keyed plug on this plug matches with a keyed hole on the MITO. If the plug is physically compatible, then you still have to solve pinning the connector and figuring out which wires need to be pinned to what holes; but this might get you pointed in the right direction.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts