Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, so my car is almost ready super charged (with some minor problems but its fine for now) got my body kit, my sound system , (wheels will be purchased soon )

the only thing I am sick of is the car height, I got my self the tein H kit, and seems that I blow/almost blow my struts.

so anyway , I am going with the coil overs D2 or Ksport

The Question here , should I go for AIR SUSPENSION

found the basic kits to be sold for about 2400-2500 USD .

I tried to look it over the forum , found few posts too old tho , and seems to be without any actual testing of the kits.

any reviews ( my car is a daily driven car , and drag racing every other months )
Thanks .

·
4,111 Posts
Hello, so my car is almost ready super charged (with some minor problems but its fine for now) got my body kit, my sound system , (wheels will be purchased soon )

the only thing I am sick of is the car height, I got my self the tein H kit, and seems that I blow/almost blow my struts.

so anyway , I am going with the coil overs D2 or Ksport

The Question here , should I go for AIR SUSPENSION

found the basic kits to be sold for about 2400-2500 USD .

I tried to look it over the forum , found few posts too old tho , and seems to be without any actual testing of the kits.

any reviews ( my car is a daily driven car , and drag racing every other months )
Thanks .
Air suspension is good but expensive, and you have to fined the right kit to fit our Eclipse. I've been on my Megan Coilover setup for eight-years without any problems. The only thing I can stress is to find/buy a coilover setup that has extension cables for the rear coilovers; other wise it will be a pain to set your rear suspension every time you want to make a change. Check these photos of the Megan Coilovers at RRE.

RRE's Megan Racing 4G Eclipse Coil Over Suspension Info

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Air suspension is good but expensive, and you have to fined the right kit to fit our Eclipse. I've been on my Megan Coilover setup for eight-years without any problems. The only thing I can stress is to find/buy a coilover setup that has extension cables for the rear coilovers; other wise it will be a pain to set your rear suspension every time you want to make a change. Check these photos of the Megan Coilovers at RRE.

RRE's Megan Racing 4G Eclipse Coil Over Suspension Info
thanks for the input,
found these direct bolt on kits from ksports and d2 , they look exactly the same but one is cheaper by about 200USD

money is an issue , but can be handled , to get proper coil over im paying somewhre around 1000USD , so by not make it 2500 and get the air system , seems that I will get the air system somewhere next couple of weeks

·
Registered
954 Posts
With the d2 air set up ur lookin at 2000$ I believe and u still need to get the kit like tank compressor and air lines plus installation so ur lookin at 4k

·
Registered
954 Posts
And if u alrdy have coilovers u cud just get a universal bag with kit and installation for around 2k to 2500.

·
Registered
288 Posts
lol just cuz its cheap doesnt mean its good. Last member that got bags for his car spent over 4000 so take that into consideration

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol just cuz its cheap doesnt mean its good. Last member that got bags for his car spent over 4000 so take that into consideration
thats why I am asking about the brand bro ,these d2 kits used to be expensive mate , .. so if the brand is right and price is cheap XD , I dont see a problem here LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts