Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys first time posting, don't know if i'm in the right place or not. But the other day i got rear-ended, messed up the bumper pretty bad so i'm getting a new one, from the pictures ive seen i really like the AIT Blackout-1 Rear Bumper (as seen on AutoCityImports) But i haven't seen anyone actually have it on their car or any actual photos of it. does anyone know where i can find a picture of this bumper? im worried that it will look ricey on my car cause of the lower-lip looking part where the exhaust comes through, and i don't have any side skirts or front lips (stock 2009 GS body) Any advice/input or pictures is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I too really like Haviks rear bumper but would be a little carful putting it on a car that your not going to add the other body kit parts too. In my opinon if your not going to do the rest of the car in the kit, I wouldnt bother adding the rear bumper.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Im with Road Renegade, it will look off, I to want to get that bumper you mentioned but i got side skirts and a modded front bumper to match so adding it wont look out of place. I would suggest getting the OEM in the mean time until you figure out if you want to kit out your ride or not...good luck!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts